• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mystics are underpowered.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Mystics are support, yet they destroy all caster specs. Why can't support stay support, give them a group-heal and nerf self healing even more or nerf smite.

I fought Judgedread540 as a 60 wiz and he was a low level mystic. He survived 4 Bolts, 6 fireballs, 2 icebolts, 2 megabolts, 1 shock and several Fireblast/Pulse. Even a PALADIN wouldn't have survived that. Yet he killed me by spamming Smite (He didnt even use bolt). He ends up with 580HP left and he told me that he wasn't low on HP once that fight. Self-Healing is still ridicolous, if it should stay like it is, all damaging skills like Smite and Bolt needs a nerf. Though I bet he could kill me with his melee alone...

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
Mystics are support, yet they destroy all caster specs. Why can't support stay support, give them a group-heal and nerf self healing even more or nerf smite.

I fought Judgedread540 as a 60 wiz and he was a low level mystic. He survived 4 Bolts, 6 fireballs, 2 icebolts, 2 megabolts, 1 shock and several Fireblast/Pulse. Even a PALADIN wouldn't have survived that. Yet he killed me by spamming Smite (He didnt even use bolt). He ends up with 580HP left and he told me that he wasn't low on HP once that fight. Self-Healing is still ridicolous, if it should stay like it is, all damaging skills like Smite and Bolt needs a nerf. Though I bet he could kill me with his melee alone...
So now your saying all healers are op???? I personally have no trouble killing healers of any spec. It's not op its just a easier playstyle than others, and are you saying that since a mystic is support it should be useless in a fight unless its supporting. All classes should be able to stand up for themselves if not it would make all healer specs have to have a party to be of any use or fun. And u call me stupid for not reading the topic now your saying Mystics are op. Then go make a Thread about their opness and leave this one alone

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
So now your saying all healers are op???? I personally have no trouble killing healers of any spec. It's not op its just a easier playstyle than others, and are you saying that since a mystic is support it should be useless in a fight unless its supporting. All classes should be able to stand up for themselves if not it would make all healer specs have to have a party to be of any use or fun
All healers are OP against Casters which is stupid. Why the hell should a support best a Mage?

Healers do not die against casters and smite adds up tons of damage. What class are you even Bob? Have you tried being a wizard killing a Mystic or cleric (or disc for that matter) who knows how to use keybinds? Killing healers is impossible as a caster, not as a warrior, rogue or healer. Why? Because casters can't keep a constant damage as we rely on skills.

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
All healers are OP against Casters which is stupid. Why the hell should a support best a Mage?

Healers do not die against casters and smite adds up tons of damage. What class are you even Bob? Have you tried being a wizard killing a Mystic or cleric (or disc for that matter) who knows how to use keybinds? Killing healers is impossible as a caster, not as a warrior, rogue or healer. Why? Because casters can't keep a constant damage as we rely on skills.
I have been a wizard in fact it's my highest lvl class, and wizard don't need to keep a constant damage because unleash all your skills (and hit him) once in a small amount of time and u win before they can heal. I have killed many different healer spec with wizard and Ive also played Cleric and got murdured in less than 3 seconds by a wizard. Casters may struggle beating healers but, look at rogue and warriors. I've beaten several lvl 60 ninjas as a lvl 4 paladin. Have u played healer specs??? Or only wizard??? Because u need a view from both sides of the story.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I have been a wizard in fact it's my highest lvl class, and wizard don't need to keep a constant damage because unleash all your skills (and hit him) once in a small amount of time and u win before they can heal. I have killed many different healer spec with wizard and Ive also played Cleric and got murdured in less than 3 seconds by a wizard. Casters may struggle beating healers but, look at rogue and warriors. I've beaten several lvl 60 ninjas as a lvl 4 paladin. Have u played healer specs??? Or only wizard??? Because u need a view from both sides of the story.
I've played Samurai and wiz. I do of course unleash all my nukes at the mystic, but he doesn't die because Pray/Chant/Rejevunate heals him up to full again. Remember that by the time Bolt/Megabolt warmup finishes his Chant/Pray warmup has finished, so I don't really do any damage at all.

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
I've played Samurai and wiz. I do of course unleash all my nukes at the mystic, but he doesn't die because Pray/Chant/Rejevunate heals him up to full again. Remember that by the time Bolt/Megabolt warmup finishes his Chant/Pray warmup has finished, so I don't really do any damage at all.
So u haven't played a healer spec meaning u dont have a view from both sides of the story. Don't judge a class as op unless you've played it. I'd love to talk more after you've tried mystic yourself,and if this conversation must go one let's take it to pm because we're getting off topic and Im sure the community is tired of this.:p

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
So u haven't played a healer spec meaning u dont have a view from both sides of the story. Don't judge a class as op unless you've played it. I'd love to talk more after you've tried mystic yourself,and if this conversation must go one let's take it to pm because we're getting off topic and Im sure the community is tired of this.:p
With that logic, c12 can't lead the balance team because he's a DK.

Danielcan

Legacy Supporter 4
Sorry guys , but bandage costs 5 mana and its like 0 cooldown. It doesn't needs buff.

Danielcan

Legacy Supporter 4

Healers are op right now espically mystic because all HoT's and 5 mana on bandage and burst damage with bolt , it doesn't need any buff for now.

Multis_Revenge12

A frightening Cactus!
Like Etk said above a low level mystic could kill a master wizard...eating like 4 or more bolts and other skills.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Anyone still remember what happened to Mystic when Rejuvenate was first added, and the effect stacked? I dont think Mystic needs to go back to anywhere close to the power it had back then, and it would seem somewhat good at the moment.