• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Canterlot [77]{Neutral}

snowking77

Wood
In game name: snowking77​
Age & location: 13, U.S. MN​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I've heard from my friend crane98 that the citizens are very kind to one another and to others. I also enjoy the medieval theme, and I've always'd been interested in King Arthur concept. I would want to be here because I want to be around these kind of people and this kind of theme​
For how long have you played on Herocraft?: Actually, I've just started today. I really want to get playing, but I am aware i have to be part of a town, and I would really enjoy being a part of this one.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns?: No, I have not. As I mentioned, I have just started today.​
How did you hear about Canterlot?: My friend Crane98 told me of it, as I had mentioned, as well as Herocraft itself.​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so?: I am alright with the need to pay tax, and no, i didn't know that i could vote and get 14c by doing so.Go to www.tiny.cc/hc1 and www.tiny.cc/hc2

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name: snowking77​
Age & location: 13, U.S. MN​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I've heard from my friend crane98 that the citizens are very kind to one another and to others. I also enjoy the medieval theme, and I've always'd been interested in King Arthur concept. I would want to be here because I want to be around these kind of people and this kind of theme​
For how long have you played on Herocraft?: Actually, I've just started today. I really want to get playing, but I am aware i have to be part of a town, and I would really enjoy being a part of this one.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns?: No, I have not. As I mentioned, I have just started today.​
How did you hear about Canterlot?: My friend Crane98 told me of it, as I had mentioned, as well as Herocraft itself.​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so?: I am alright with the need to pay tax, and no, i didn't know that i could vote and get 14c by doing so.Go to www.tiny.cc/hc1 and www.tiny.cc/hc2
Accepted,
Great app, You seem rather mature for your age
Meet with jotamota, etkenn or judgedread540 in game to get started

@EtKEnna3006 @EtKEnn @judgedread540

Gruffin

Wood
In game name: Gruffin​
Age & location: 15, California​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I have a couple friends in Canterlot, and they said it is a really good city to help you start out.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft?: Not long. Only a day.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns?: No, I have not been in any other towns.​
How did you hear about Canterlot? piree and multiple people talking about it on the server.​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? That seems reasonable.​

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
In game name: Gruffin​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I have a couple friends in Canterlot, and they said it is a really good city to help you start out.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft?: Not long. Only a day.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns?: No, I have not been in any other towns.​
How did you hear about Canterlot? piree and multiple people talking about it on the server.​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? That seems reasonable.​
Accepted, get with @Jotamota3006 or @judgedread540 In Game for briefing.

Leaving for vacation tomorrow, won't be on for a long time.

exploder32

Dirt
In game name: Exploder32​
Age & location: 14, Florida​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: Dfergy123 told me to apply.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? 1 min.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? nope.​

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Age & location: 14, Florida​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: Dfergy123 told me to apply.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? 1 min.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? nope.​
Denied,
You put no effort into your app, none of your answers even class as sentances,
Good luck finding another town

Boogeymen

TNT

In game name: Boogeymen​
Age & location: New York, 15.​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I'd love to join Canterlot to help the town Prosper and Succed.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? Two Days now, I've got a bit of a feel for it now.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? None, hopefully this will be my first!​
How did you hear about Canterlot? Just browsing the Townships, and happened to notice this one.​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Go to www.tiny.cc/hc1 and www.tiny.cc/hc2 I'm fine with the Taxes, and I will vote everyday for Herocraft.​

Jotamota3006

Glowstone
In game name: Boogeymen​
Age & location: New York, 15.​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I'd love to join Canterlot to help the town Prosper and Succed.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? Two Days now, I've got a bit of a feel for it now.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? None, hopefully this will be my first!​
How did you hear about Canterlot? Just browsing the Townships, and happened to notice this one.​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Go to www.tiny.cc/hc1 and www.tiny.cc/hc2 I'm fine with the Taxes, and I will vote everyday for Herocraft.​
Hopefully this WILL be your first! Welcome to Canterlot! We got loads of fun and even PvP waiting for ya! Get with me (Jotamota) or Judge (judgedread540) in-game for official joining!

I really hope this one actually get's posted, I've tried to apply 3 times already.​
In game name: Jojobinks44​
Age & location: 13, United States (east coast)​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I'm doing pretty well on the server and I think it is time I join a town.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? about 6 months​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? Not on this server, but on another server (main.noxcraft.com) I am not only a member of a town, but an assisstant of the town. It's a higher honor than it sounds.​
How did you hear about Canterlot? I went in to /ch re and asked who was recruiting.​
Are you okay with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Yes, yes I am, by the way I think you guys spelt "okay" wrong in the application format you have posted on this thread.​

PanFlake

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name: PanFlake
Age & location: 14, New York
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I would like to join Canterlot to help the town build and develop.
For how long have you played on Herocraft? I have been on Herocraft for two days but I have read all the rules and know the commands.
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? No I have not yet been in any towns but I am
hoping to have a first in Canterlo :)
How did you hear about Canterlot? I heard about Canterlot in the recruiting channel in herocraft
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Yes I am okay with paying 20c taxes every sunday.​

You say you've been playing on HC for half a year, but your profile says since 10th april which is 2 months. Everything else looks good except your age (Age doesn't matter, but usually people under 15 are not mature).

How active will you be?
What class/spec do you plan to go?

I feel really stupid, when I posted my applications I would refresh the page after a couple minutes to see if someone had replied and they would disappear, I assumed there was something wrong with my computer and I hadn't checked back in quite a while as you can tell by the date I am coming with this reply, I know that this is really unprofessional and I understand if you decide not to accept me ecause of my reply being so much later after you posted yours. However I must be extremely terrible at judging time because I really did think that I had been playing for half a year and I would say that for my age I'm pretty mature. To answer the additional questions you added with your reply, now that it is summer i will be alot more active on this server and I plan to go to Geomancer when I master caster (hopefully today). Again I am really sorry I am just now putting up my reply but like I said in the begining, I thought there was something wrong with my computer and that my appllication wasn't getting posted.

Oh and another thing, you can obviously ignore the new applicatoin I posted before I saw that my others weren't really deleted.

Jotamota3006

Glowstone
I feel really stupid, when I posted my applications I would refresh the page after a couple minutes to see if someone had replied and they would disappear, I assumed there was something wrong with my computer and I hadn't checked back in quite a while as you can tell by the date I am coming with this reply, I know that this is really unprofessional and I understand if you decide not to accept me ecause of my reply being so much later after you posted yours. However I must be extremely terrible at judging time because I really did think that I had been playing for half a year and I would say that for my age I'm pretty mature. To answer the additional questions you added with your reply, now that it is summer i will be alot more active on this server and I plan to go to Geomancer when I master caster (hopefully today). Again I am really sorry I am just now putting up my reply but like I said in the begining, I thought there was something wrong with my computer and that my appllication wasn't getting posted.

Well, I appreciated you used your time to write this message to us. We'll have plenty of time to get to know each other. In the meanwhile, WELCOME TO CANTERLOT :D!

Jotamota3006

Glowstone
In game name: PanFlake​
Age & location: 14, New York​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I would like to join Canterlot to help the town build and develop.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? I have been on Herocraft for two days but I have read all the rules and know the commands.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? No I have not yet been in any towns but I am​
How did you hear about Canterlot? I heard about Canterlot in the recruiting channel in herocraft​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Yes I am okay with paying 20c taxes every sunday.​
Accepted! Get in game with Jotamota or @judgedread540

In game name: RawrItsGoliath
Age & location: 15, California
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I'd like a nice place to stay in for now, and at the same time, help the town expand.
For how long have you played on Herocraft?: Just about a few days. I do know the rules however, and plan to follow them to the best of my ability.
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns?: Nope. Hopefully this'll be a great first experience for me.
How did you hear about Canterlot? I heard about Canterlot from my friends, AyyItzKieran, and PanFlake.
Are you okay with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Yes, I'm completely okay with this.​

Jotamota3006

Glowstone
In game name: RawrItsGoliath​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I'd like a nice place to stay in for now, and at the same time, help the town expand.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft?: Just about a few days. I do know the rules however, and plan to follow them to the best of my ability.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns?: Nope. Hopefully this'll be a great first experience for me.​
How did you hear about Canterlot? I heard about Canterlot from my friends, AyyItzKieran, and PanFlake.​
Are you okay with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Yes, I'm completely okay with this.​
Accepted! Get in-game with @judgedread540 or me (Jotamota)!

exploder32

Dirt
Age & location: 14, Florida, The United States of America!!​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: Because it's SOoOoOo Awzum sauce!! :D :D
For how long have you played on Herocraft? I have played approximately 5 hours maybe.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? Never been in any other towns.​
How did you hear about Canterlot? Dfergy123 told me of its Awesomeness, I'm lucky to have him as a friend and ally.​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Go to www.tiny.cc/hc1 and www.tiny.cc/hc2
Sure Am!!! :D

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Age & location: 14, Florida, The United States of America!!​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: Because it's SOoOoOo Awzum sauce!! :D :D
For how long have you played on Herocraft? I have played approximately 5 hours maybe.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? Never been in any other towns.​
How did you hear about Canterlot? Dfergy123 told me of its Awesomeness, I'm lucky to have him as a friend and ally.​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Go to www.tiny.cc/hc1 and www.tiny.cc/hc2
Sure Am!!! :D
Accepted,
You should of included that Dfergy was your brother, you wasnt supposed to apply again :p
Contact @judgedread540 @Jotamota in game for debreif

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name: PanFlake​
Age & location: 14, New York​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I would like to join Canterlot to help the town build and develop.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? I have been on Herocraft for two days but I have read all the rules and know the commands.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? No I have not yet been in any towns but I am​
How did you hear about Canterlot? I heard about Canterlot in the recruiting channel in herocraft​
What? You already applied to LF! Make up your mind!