• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Canterlot [77]{Neutral}

Daryian

Stone
In game name: daryian
Age & location: 13 Massachusetts USA
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: because i need a good faction and this seems like a good one
For how long have you played on Herocraft? i joined last year
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? 2
How did you hear about Canterlot? Herocraft In game

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
In game name: daryian​
Age & location: 13 Massachusetts USA​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: because i need a good faction and this seems like a good one​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? i joined last year​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? 2​
How did you hear about Canterlot? Herocraft In game​
Denied. You should've filled in more information, some of the form was left out and your maturity level seems low. Good luck finding another town.

Here is my application to join this town:

In game name: Jojobinks44​
Age & location: 13 East Coast of U.S.​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I have been playing herocraft for quite a while now and think it is time I join a respected town.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? Almost half a year I think, somewhere around there.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? Not on this server, although I have played on other servers that use towny, in fact, I am the assisstant of a town on a server (ip: main.noxcraft.com).​
How did you hear about Canterlot? I went into /ch re and asked who was recruiting and someone put up the net address to this forum.​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Yeah, I expected taxes and 20c a week is actually less than I expected.​

I refreshed the forum page and my application is gone, I couldn't find it on another page of the forum so i am posting another, if it actually is just somewhere else on the forum I apologize.

Age & location: 13 east coast of U.S.​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I have been playing on this server for a while now and decided it was time I joined a respected town.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? About half a year.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? Not on this server but I am an assisstant in a town on another server.​
How did you hear about Canterlot? Recruiting chat, I asked who was recruiting and someone gave me the link to this forum.​
Are you okay with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Yes, yes I am.​

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I refreshed the forum page and my application is gone, I couldn't find it on another page of the forum so i am posting another, if it actually is just somewhere else on the forum I apologize.

Age & location: 13 east coast of U.S.​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I have been playing on this server for a while now and decided it was time I joined a respected town.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? About half a year.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? Not on this server but I am an assisstant in a town on another server.​
How did you hear about Canterlot? Recruiting chat, I asked who was recruiting and someone gave me the link to this forum.​
Are you okay with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Yes, yes I am.​
You say you've been playing on HC for half a year, but your profile says since 10th april which is 2 months. Everything else looks good except your age (Age doesn't matter, but usually people under 15 are not mature).

How active will you be?
What class/spec do you plan to go?

Jotamota3006

Glowstone
In game name:SevenRin​
Age & location:13 and I'm at Pennsylvania​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?:Well I want to join because it's nice Medieval Guild.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft?Just three days ago​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns?No this is my first and i like it so far.​
How did you hear about Canterlot?On the server, talking.​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Go to www.tiny.cc/hc1 and www.tiny.cc/hc2
Yeah it's ok.​
Can you fill up more info? What class/spec do you like to be?
Also describe yourself as a mature person.

xxx5oulxxx

Dirt
In game name: xxx5oulxxx​
Age & location: U.S.A Indiana​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I'm new to the server and would like a purpose.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? One day.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? Non.​
How did you hear about Canterlot? Jotamota told me about it.​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Sure! But can I not pay the first two weeks so i can save up? It's ok if not possible...​

Jotamota3006

Glowstone
In game name: xxx5oulxxx​
Age & location: U.S.A Indiana​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I'm new to the server and would like a purpose.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? One day.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? Non.​
How did you hear about Canterlot? Jotamota told me about it.​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Sure! But can I not pay the first two weeks so i can save up? It's ok if not possible...​
Accepted! Get in-game for debrifing with me (Jotamota) or EtKEnn.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
@Jotamota3006 Can you pay 110c to Lastivity for taxes? I forgot it, again :( The extra 10c is because we're one day behind.

Should we upgrade to Town tomorrow? I am pretty sure we got the money (I have 9K)

Jotamota3006

Glowstone
HoCF3.png

fGroQ.png

Paid twice cuz I forgot about the 110c :p

Elk777

Iron
Age & location: 17 & Chicago, IL
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I would like protection, this town looked the best out of the other ones.
For how long have you played on Herocraft? : I've played for 2 weeks starting the 13th
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns?no
How did you hear about Canterlot? : Jotamota told me that this town was recruiting when I joined during the first 2 or 3 days. I didn't join because i didn't know anything about the server. I wanted to get used to it.
Besides that, I hear time to time online about the town. And, I was just searching up towns to join today.
Are you okay with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Go to www.tiny.cc/hc1 and www.tiny.cc/hc2 Yes i am willing to pay the tax and yes I did know you could get income through voting.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Age & location: 17 & Chicago, IL
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I would like protection, this town looked the best out of the other ones.
For how long have you played on Herocraft? : I've played for 2 weeks starting the 13th
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns?no
How did you hear about Canterlot? : Jotamota told me that this town was recruiting when I joined during the first 2 or 3 days. I didn't join because i didn't know anything about the server. I wanted to get used to it.
Besides that, I hear time to time online about the town. And, I was just searching up towns to join today.
Are you okay with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Go to www.tiny.cc/hc1 and www.tiny.cc/hc2 Yes i am willing to pay the tax and yes I did know you could get income through voting.
Accepted,
Good app, I look forward to seeing in game.
Meet judgedread540, jotamota or etkenn in game for a breifing

Dinoruto

Dirt
In game name: Dinoruto​
Age & location: 16, Jacksonville​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I'm in need for an awesome town, looking forward to meet new people and have fun​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? Few days only​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? No, this will be my first​
How did you hear about Canterlot? Jotamota offered me to join on the recruiting chat​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Go to www.tiny.cc/hc1 and www.tiny.cc/hc2
Yes​

Jotamota3006

Glowstone
In game name: Dinoruto​
Age & location: 16, Jacksonville​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I'm in need for an awesome town, looking forward to meet new people and have fun​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? Few days only​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? No, this will be my first​
How did you hear about Canterlot? Jotamota offered me to join on the recruiting chat​
Yes​
Accepted! Meet me, @judgedread540 or @EtKEnn in-game!