• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Canterlot [77]{Neutral}

Klaskepott

Iron
In game name: Klaskepott​
Age & location: Age 13, Location Norway.​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I want to join Canterlot because I think I can come in a good hand. I like duels, dont like being a bully/rude. and Im going to become a ranger, which they dont have.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? Ive played Herocraft for about 2 weeks.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? Ive been in doriath but got kicked for not knowing how I did several things. now I've learned, but I hope I wont be kicked for not knowing by Canterlot.​
How did you hear about Canterlot? I heard about Canterlot from Judgedread540 who seems to be a nice guy so I wanted to join his town.​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? I am definitely sure I can pay 20c every sunday without a problem.​
Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? No I didnt know this, but Thanx for the tip :D
Knight Klaskepott out. Btw Im a Guy, pressed wrong when I made the profile​

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I want to join Canterlot because I think I can come in a good hand. I like duels, dont like being a bully/rude. and Im going to become a ranger, which they dont have.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? Ive played Herocraft for about 2 weeks.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? Ive been in doriath but got kicked for not knowing how I did several things. now I've learned, but I hope I wont be kicked for not knowing by Canterlot.​
How did you hear about Canterlot? I heard about Canterlot from Judgedread540 who seems to be a nice guy so I wanted to join his town.​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? I am definitely sure I can pay 20c every sunday without a problem.​
Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? No I didnt know this, but Thanx for the tip :D
Accepted,
Great app you seem mature for your age
Meet @judgedread540 or @Jotamota3006 in game to get started

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? Ive been in doriath but got kicked for not knowing how I did several things. now I've learned, but I hope I wont be kicked for not knowing by Canterlot.
makes no sense.

Lax844

Dirt
In game name: Lax844​
Age & location: France, 14​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I hear that it is an amazing town which welcomes all, so I don't want to be left out of the fun. :p
For how long have you played on Herocraft?: I just started today. (9 hours)​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns?: none​
How did you hear about Canterlot?: personal recomendation by Jotamota​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday?: yes​
Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so?: yes I did, and I've already done it :D

Jotamota3006

Glowstone
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I hear that it is an amazing town which welcomes all, so I don't want to be left out of the fun. :p
Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so?: yes I did, and I've already done it :D

I'm sorry to say this, but you have just been
AAAAAACCEPTED!

(loved your profile pic btw :D)

Get in game with me (Jotamota) or @judgedread540

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I dont think I've ever seen a french guy on HC!

In game name: goldenshibby​
Age & location: 16, Georgia​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: Appears to me like a popular, helpful town with many benefits, including neutrality.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? 1 day :)
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? No​
How did you hear about Canterlot? the rc channel​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? i suppose i have to haha​

Jotamota3006

Glowstone
In game name: goldenshibby​
Age & location: 16, Georgia​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: Appears to me like a popular, helpful town with many benefits, including neutrality.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? 1 day :)
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? No​
How did you hear about Canterlot? the rc channel​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? i suppose i have to haha​
BOOM accpeted! Get in game with Jotamota or @judgedread540

Well, I appreciated you used your time to write this message to us. We'll have plenty of time to get to know each other. In the meanwhile, WELCOME TO CANTERLOT :D!
Wow awesome! I can't wait to get set up in town, I know I'm gonna have so much more fun playing with a whole town of people then by myself, thank you.

LarryDeCable

Max Legacy Supporter
In game name: thunderstarcat​
Age & location: Usa 13​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: epic town one of my friends recommended it​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? about 3 months​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? windhelm and undergrowth​
How did you hear about Canterlot? a past member recommened it to me after he decided he didnt want his town (undergrowth)​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn sure​

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name: thunderstarcat​
Age & location: Usa 13​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: epic town one of my friends recommended it​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? about 3 months​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? windhelm and undergrowth​
How did you hear about Canterlot? a past member recommened it to me after he decided he didnt want his town (undergrowth)​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn sure​

Just a few more questions

What makes the town "epic"?
which friend reccomended it?
What class and profession are you/going to be?

LarryDeCable

Max Legacy Supporter
Just a few more questions

What makes the town "epic"?
which friend reccomended it?
What class and profession are you/going to be?
MajorasMask recommened it.
well i would like to have a mature town (epic)unlike windhelm which stole my diamonds iron and lapis Profession: engineer lvl 10 class: caster lvl 13

Guardian787

Legacy Supporter 9
@thunderstarcat We didn't steal any of your stuff. We didn't even kick you out. You left our town to join another town called undergrowth or something, and then when that town failed you wanted to come back but we wouldn't let you because 1. You made a railroad through our walls when our rules clearly state not to get rid of any part of the walls and then you had a waterfall going out of our town both of which were security issues. You leaving the town and then wanting to come back didn't help your cause. You should have took your stuff when you left the town. You should have known better if your leaving a town how would you get back to get your stuff? We didn't steal anything, it was your responsibility to take your stuff when you left, if you didn't then whatever is still in town upon your leave because town property.