• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Canterlot [77]{Neutral}

Sansomm

Gold
Canterlot
iKndX.png
Mayor/SiC: EtKEnn/Jotamota

Council: Looking for new council members!

iVXzl.jpg

Knight-Citizens:
1. EtKEnn
2. meXc (Veteran)
3. Guile
4. Clayman20
5. Sammylad298
6. Iarbobray
7. Juanca8898
8. Just_James
9. EggBiscut (Council)
10. kimekhenz (Council)
twigs11

12. ShadowWarriorXA
13. Qout12
14. Poopman600
15. Turner24
bluerhnio659

redrhino01

18. Pain66
19. Artistic_Flair
20. YoyoYasmine
21. P1uT0
22. Maniac00
UltimateOptics

24. Steelafanatic
judgedread540

Jumbocar1

killersneek

shuckleman

mles3432

RandomYakMan101

KingofApples

Tkdstar13
ChucklesHammock

About: Canterlot is the continuation of Camelot on the Zeal map. Canterlot will be a castle/medival themed town. Canterlot don't have anything with MLP to do, we're just using the name Canterlot, because it fits with the old Camelot. Every Monday, our citizen must pay 25c in tax. To earn this, simply vote 3 times a week. The reason for taxes is That Me and Outern can buy drugs That our town can continue growing.​
Rules:
1. No stealing from town​
2. No killing allies/non-agression/fellow Knights (exception: Duels)​
3. Follow the server rules​
4. Be mature, be honourable. Represent Canterlot in a good way.​
5. Dance when'er able, eat ham, and jam, and spam a lot.​
6. Sell your gold only to the Canterlot bank. (We buy it for 8c per ingot)​
Allied (Peace treaty, Raiding Forbidden, Allowed in town)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
No allies because we're awesome.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Non-Agression (Raiding forbidden, not to be killed, not allowed in town)
Panorama/RaubTier/Pandora (FE Kingdom)
LightForge
Belegost
Enemies(Kill on sight, raiding encouraged, not allowed in town)
Newerth (Currently negotiating a possible peacy threaty)
Nevermore

Apply format:
In game name:​
Age & location:​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?:​
For how long have you played on Herocraft?​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns?​
How did you hear about Canterlot?​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Go to www.tiny.cc/hc1 and www.tiny.cc/hc2
Make sure to check out my post below about gold services
Tax info:​
7/5/2012 (7th May, 2012) Screenshot
14/5/2012 Screenshot
21/5/2012 Screenshot
28/5/2012 Screenshot
4/6/2012 Screenshot

im new to the game and hoping to be able to join this town :)
In game name: Sansomm​
Age & location: 15 England​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: im looking for a new home and it appears as a perfect location!​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? not long, im new, but have been playing RPG maps and mods for a very long time!​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? N/A​
How did you hear about Canterlot? i was advised to ask to join by somebody in-game​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? yes!​

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
im new to the game and hoping to be able to join this town :)
In game name: Sansomm​
Age & location: 15 England​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: im looking for a new home and it appears as a perfect location!​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? not long, im new, but have been playing RPG maps and mods for a very long time!​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? N/A​
How did you hear about Canterlot? i was advised to ask to join by somebody in-game​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? yes!​

Accepted
You seem mature and i look forward to playing with you
Welcome to Canterlot

PS. Meet Me, Jotamota, Etkenn or chuckleshammock in game for a debrefing

Jotamota3006

Glowstone
In game name:SevenRin​
Age & location:13 and I'm at Pennsylvania​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?:Well I want to join because it's nice Medieval Guild.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft?Just three days ago​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns?No this is my first and i like it so far.​
How did you hear about Canterlot?On the server, talking.​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Go to www.tiny.cc/hc1 and www.tiny.cc/hc2
Yeah it's ok.​
Just to clear out things, this isnt a guild, it's a TOWN. :p
Still wanna join?

In game name:danieljsmith​
Age & location: 13, Colorado​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I have been looking for a town to join, and this town looks a nice, and big town.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? 2 months​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? No​
How did you hear about Canterlot? I was asking if I could join a town, and someone posted this website​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Go to www.tiny.cc/hc1 and www.tiny.cc/hc2: I am absolutly fine with it.​

Kuracos

Dirt
InGameName: Kuracos
Age and Location: Carrollton, Texas and 13
Why I want to join: I love to help people out and do good. I am a team player and will always help out no matter what. If there is something you need I am on it. Also I am a very good strategic fighter, don't mind my level because I still have good tactics and will boost my level up. Lastly, I believe that this will be a good town to be in and is fun.
Towns I have been in: Moria
How I heard about Canterlot: I was talking to Jotamota.
Paying taxes: I totally respect and am fine with paying the taxes.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
InGameName: Kuracos
Age and Location: Carrollton, Texas and 13
Why I want to join: I love to help people out and do good. I am a team player and will always help out no matter what. If there is something you need I am on it. Also I am a very good strategic fighter, don't mind my level because I still have good tactics and will boost my level up. Lastly, I believe that this will be a good town to be in and is fun.
Towns I have been in: Moria
How I heard about Canterlot: I was talking to Jotamota.
Paying taxes: I totally respect and am fine with paying the taxes.

As you can see we don't normally accept people under 15, but you seem like a good and honest player.
So
Accepted
Welcome to Canterlot
I look forward to see your strategic fighting against my fireballs :p

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I have been looking for a town to join, and this town looks a nice, and big town.​
How did you hear about Canterlot? I was asking if I could join a town, and someone posted this website​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Go to www.tiny.cc/hc1 and www.tiny.cc/hc2: I am absolutly fine with it.​

Its a ok app but i would like you to add a little more to why you want to join Canterlot and also you dont seem very active if you are a level 14 caster and have played for 2 months.
Please try again

Edited​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I have been looking for a town to join, and this town looks a nice, and big town. I also like how the town is fair to everyone. I also like how the town and all the buildings looks so far. I also like how low the tax is, as I have looked at other towns, and theirs are higher. I also like how you are mostly a peacful town, with few enemies, and therefore less chance of being raided. The reason I'm so low for 2 months, is because I only played on no whitelist weekends.​

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Edited​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I have been looking for a town to join, and this town looks a nice, and big town. I also like how the town is fair to everyone. I also like how the town and all the buildings looks so far. I also like how low the tax is, as I have looked at other towns, and theirs are higher. I also like how you are mostly a peacful town, with few enemies, and therefore less chance of being raided. The reason I'm so low for 2 months, is because I only played on no whitelist weekends.​
We don't normally accept people under 15 years old, but since you put a lot of effort in your app i'll go ahead and accept you! Judgedread540, Jotamota or ChucklesHammock will get you started.

camadilly

Stone
In game name:Camadilly​
Age & location: 22 WASHINGTON​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?:judgedred540 invited me and im a great builder + mature​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? 1 week but have played townie server before​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? Azure legion on ironspire​
How did you hear about Canterlot?judgedred540​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? only 20C? hell yes lol​
Please consider my application im new but! have a long past with epic builds and making picture walls​

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name:Camadilly​
Age & location: 22 WASHINGTON​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?:judgedred540 invited me and im a great builder + mature​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? 1 week but have played townie server before​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? Azure legion on ironspire​
How did you hear about Canterlot?judgedred540​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? only 20C? hell yes lol​
Please consider my application im new but! have a long past with epic builds and making picture walls​

Accepted
Great app
You just ticked all our boxes,
Contact jotamota, judgedread540, etkenn or chuckleshammock in game to get started

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Hi! Quite a cool looking town.

In game name: MultiHeartGold​
Age & location: 13, Finland​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I have problems in surviving alone, and I have heard joining a town helps. This one also looks like a good one.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? I believe I am playing for my second day.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? I haven't been in any other towns.​
How did you hear about Canterlot? I went into recruiting chat and asked for a town to join, and judgedread540 sent me a link to this page.​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Go to www.tiny.cc/hc1 and www.tiny.cc/hc2 I am okey about paying 20c, and could even pay 30 if the taxes went that high. And I did know about the twice every day vote.​

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Hi! Quite a cool looking town.

In game name: MultiHeartGold​
Age & location: 13, Finland​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I have problems in surviving alone, and I have heard joining a town helps. This one also looks like a good one.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? I believe I am playing for my second day.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? I haven't been in any other towns.​
How did you hear about Canterlot? I went into recruiting chat and asked for a town to join, and judgedread540 sent me a link to this page.​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Go to www.tiny.cc/hc1 and www.tiny.cc/hc2 I am okey about paying 20c, and could even pay 30 if the taxes went that high. And I did know about the twice every day vote.​

Accepted
Ok, Not a great app but you seem to be mature
Welcome to Canterlot
Meet Judgedread540, Jotamota, etkenn or chuckleshammock in game for breifing

In game name: burkeman123
Age & location: England, Liverpool, 16
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I desperately need a town to join and to gather resources and this seemed like a nice option.
For how long have you played on Herocraft? About two-three days.
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? None (i hope this doesn't affect my application)
How did you hear about Canterlot? A guy named judgedread540 said i should join and gave me the link.
I will be all right paying the taxes and will be able to vote every week.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name: burkeman123
Age & location: England, Liverpool, 16
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I desperately need a town to join and to gather resources and this seemed like a nice option.
For how long have you played on Herocraft? About two-three days.
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? None (i hope this doesn't affect my application)
How did you hear about Canterlot? A guy named judgedread540 said i should join and gave me the link.
I will be all right paying the taxes and will be able to vote every week.

Congratz on being british, :p
Welcome to canterlot
Contact Judgedread540, jotamota, etkenn or Chuckleshammock for the next steps

nilsoop

Stone
Apply format:
In game name:nilsoop​
Age & location:15 and norway​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I love the olg knight times and i read a lot of merlin and atrhue and morgan and stuff i i whoud love t join.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? 2 days​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? No this is first one one this server have been on others on diffrent servers​
How did you hear about Canterlot? Well post in chat on server.​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? yes yes i am​

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Apply format:
In game name:nilsoop​
Age & location:15 and norway​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I love the olg knight times and i read a lot of merlin and atrhue and morgan and stuff i i whoud love t join.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? 2 days​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? No this is first one one this server have been on others on diffrent servers​
How did you hear about Canterlot? Well post in chat on server.​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? yes yes i am​

Accepted
Welcome to the Knights of the square canterlot.
Contact judgedread540, jotamota, etkenn or ChucklesHammock in game to get started

yi311

Stone
In game name: yi311​
Age & location: 16 Texas (U.S.A)​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: it looks legit and i already friendly with some members​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? 1 1/2 months​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? i was in a town called oblivion official town and was raided so much i abandoned. (citizens raiding citizens)​

tbo1000

Stone
In game name:tbo1000​
Age & location:16 California​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?:i would like to join a town and finally have a home instead of living like a nomad​
For how long have you played on Herocraft?:3 weeks​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns?:no​
How did you hear about Canterlot?:someone said they were recruiting but i can't remember the name​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Go to www.tiny.cc/hc1 and www.tiny.cc/hc2: yes i can easily do this​

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
In game name: yi311​
Age & location: 16 Texas (U.S.A)​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: it looks legit and i already friendly with some members​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? 1 1/2 months​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? i was in a town called oblivion official town and was raided so much i abandoned. (citizens raiding citizens)​
In game name:tbo1000​
Age & location:16 California​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?:i would like to join a town and finally have a home instead of living like a nomad​
For how long have you played on Herocraft?:3 weeks​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns?:no​
How did you hear about Canterlot?:someone said they were recruiting but i can't remember the name​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Go to www.tiny.cc/hc1 and www.tiny.cc/hc2: yes i can easily do this​
Hmmm, both are accepted. Get with Jotamota, Judgedread or CucklesHammock In game for briefing.