• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Belegost (20) [Good] [XD] -Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
He doesn't own a town, he lead a guild. Oh well, if you like being peaceful, Belegost is an excellent choice. Sorry i can't help you getting plot etc. i'm just one of the Parents of this town. Entun had an idea about a new town, i suggested many names, at last Belegost was chosen. LF and CT loaned coins to BG, BG got official in 2 days. xD

You are more like a spoiled child, seeing that you get mass enchantings and teleports from me. :p

It seems that I have some problems to log into the server, but I will log on as soon as they are gone :D

Everyone has those problems, just relax for now and browse the forums a bit... : )

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I was still one of the persons behind Belegost @Kourne . If i wanted to, i could have vetoed and BG would never be >:3

xD

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
And you never would have got all of the above mentioned things, since I wouldn't have enough space for enchants. :3

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
And you never would have got all of the above mentioned things, since I wouldn't have enough space for enchants. :3
I got 15 stacks of iron, tools would be no problem. I could always get someone from XD to port me for a discount (Like i do when you're not online :( )

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Since you all are lazy bastards I am going to put up some tasks/quests on our message board.
I will pay some coin for everything stated there.
Hope this will wake some people since we are going down the road to becoming a ghost town.

Every man who wants to take any of those tasks pm me on the forums or ingame.

So here are our updated goals:
- Undercity ceiling (current task)
--> FREE
- Bottom layer (Sewers 90% done, will add some water and decorations)
--> Kourne (20 coins paid to deamon for helpig out)
- Overhaul of the city walls (bigger, better)
--> FREE
- Terraforming outside town (planting trees, filling holes, making hills...)
--> Fo0l3d (will be paid once he finished)
- Finishing the road to RA/LF
--> FREE
- Gathering Materials (Requests for buildings)
--> FREE

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Hmm after alot of thought, I have decided that no one but Kourne me and mille (unless there are some people that I havn't seen working but really are) are actualy working of put forth any kind of effort into the town. So here is what is going to happen:

Over the next week I am going to see who is on and working, all in-active members will be kicked.

I expect EVERYONE to do something for Belegost in some shape or form, you can get gold/money for us, help on projects and even just making your house look nice helps out the town.

Kourne I would like if you didn't pay anyone to work. Everyone who lives in Belegost is expected to "earn their keep".

I havn't gotten some complaints from some people that "I am a sucky mayor" and that there should be a re election. I don't mind your input/opinion but you should atleast have some reasons to back it. These people are the ones that have done NOTHING since we got regions and seem to expect others to make the town a better place for them.

So I would like to see ALL of kournes tasks to be takin over by members of belegost as well of some that I have.

1. (On creative mode) Build some nice big walls for our town regions (if we ever get them). They MUST be 70 blocks from left ot right and atleast 60 blocks high.

2. Move your house to the new marked plots in the UC.

3. SELL YOUR GOLD TO ME. THIS IS A RULE, YOU MUST SELL TO ME OR RISK PUNISHMENT.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Hmm after alot of thought, I have decided that no one but Kourne me and mille (unless there are some people that I havn't seen working but really are) are actualy working of put forth any kind of effort into the town. So here is what is going to happen:

Over the next week I am going to see who is on and working, all in-active members will be kicked.

I expect EVERYONE to do something for Belegost in some shape or form, you can get gold/money for us, help on projects and even just making your house look nice helps out the town.

Kourne I would like if you didn't pay anyone to work. Everyone who lives in Belegost is expected to "earn their keep".

I havn't gotten some complaints from some people that "I am a sucky mayor" and that there should be a re election. I don't mind your input/opinion but you should atleast have some reasons to back it. These people are the ones that have done NOTHING since we got regions and seem to expect others to make the town a better place for them.

So I would like to see ALL of kournes tasks to be takin over by members of belegost as well of some that I have.

1. (On creative mode) Build some nice big walls for our town regions (if we ever get them). They MUST be 70 blocks from left ot right and atleast 60 blocks high.

3. SELL YOUR GOLD TO ME. THIS IS A RULE, YOU MUST SELL TO ME OR RISK PUNISHMENT.

And just think, money Kourne is paying to his own cits could be used to pay off BG's colossal debt :)

Deamon532

Stone

I as well as Cthepwn are working on the sewers to turn them into stone brick insteed of cobblestone. Btw, we need some more stone(smooth) stone brick or just coal, EXPESALLY STONE BRICK!!!

hi guys. I was hoping to be able to join your town because of one of my freind known as Deamon532 or ben. i dont realy know the aplication process but im an ok builder and artist. pm meh w reply

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
hi guys. I was hoping to be able to join your town because of one of my freind known as Deamon532 or ben. i dont realy know the aplication process but im an ok builder and artist. pm meh w reply
Pleas leave an app here in this format:
In game name:
Referals/How did you hear about the town:
Why do you want to join Belegost:
What are your past towns:
What class/spec are you/planning to be:
Please list our allies (town names):
thank you :)

In game name: olivertwister

Referals/How did you hear about the town: from Deamon532
Why do you want to join Belegost: because my freind(s) are in it
What are your past towns: i dont have any
What class/spec are you/planning to be: a healer - druid. will do any carafting subspec as you need

nevermore newerth altum, those were only ones listed
lol :D

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name: olivertwister

Referals/How did you hear about the town: from Deamon532
Why do you want to join Belegost: because my freind(s) are in it
What are your past towns: i dont have any
What class/spec are you/planning to be: a healer - druid. will do any carafting subspec as you need

nevermore newerth altum, those were only ones listed
lol :D

Accepted! /Tell me, millejinta87 or Kourne for the password to /ch bg and for regions! :)

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
I am back from my little trip and will be checking out the progess later this evening or tomorrow morning.
For you well being, there should be SOME progress! D:<

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I am back from my little trip and will be checking out the progess later this evening or tomorrow morning.
For you well being, there should be SOME progress! D:<
I am a master Samurai now Kourne, watch yo' back!

Status
Not open for further replies.