• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Belegost (20) [Good] [XD] -Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Sorry for the double post. I know we have 18 members now but can only name 12 off the top of my head :oops:...

Anyone that is NOT named on the opening post to the thread please just post for me to add you.

donnymeyer

Obsidian
Sorry for the double post. I know we have 16 members now but can only name 12 off the top of my head :oops:...

Anyone that is NOT named on the opening post to the thread please just post for me to add you.
F-palm

Well then, would like to see you name all 18 if I took the cit list off...
then take it off and try me! also, i dont have to remember, but the consul/mayor does

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Will work on the wall once I get home and post a non-texture pack pictures afterwards.
If you want to add a glass roof anyway, I can get rid of this glass in the walls which makes this whole thing much better.

pwnag3_

Glowing Redstone
Referals/How did you hear about the town: millejinta87 told me about it whilst playing on the tekkit server
Why do you want to join Belegost: because im just starting and i would immagine a town is the safest way to go
What are your past towns: none
What class/spec are you/planning to be: I am a rogue, i am not sue what i want my spe to be
Please list our allies (town names):
XD (Nevermore, Newerth Altum Lightforge, Canterlot,us, etc.)
KO (Panorama etc)

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Referals/How did you hear about the town: millejinta87 told me about it whilst playing on the tekkit server
Why do you want to join Belegost: because im just starting and i would immagine a town is the safest way to go
What are your past towns: none
What class/spec are you/planning to be: I am a rogue, i am not sue what i want my spe to be
Please list our allies (town names):
XD (Nevermore, Newerth Altum Lightforge, Canterlot,us, etc.)
KO (Panorama etc)
Accepted :D

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I like that one better. On another note, Tom_Bombadil has seen the Light and joined Lightforge. And remember, you can join the fold of the Priests of Entun, only 50c! This is a sale! 50% off becoming an ordained Priest of Entun!

donnymeyer

Obsidian
I like that one better. On another note, Tom_Bombadil has seen the Light and joined Lightforge. And remember, you can join the fold of the Priests of Entun, only 50c! This is a sale! 50% off becoming an ordained Priest of Entun!
im the pope so you need to pay me 50c! >8D

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Yes and I am the ender king. You are nothing but a pawn in my way. ;)

EDIT: I do not like when you say "see the light" (unless it was a pun). We should be thought of as an allied town and not a less powerful town leeching you of people... Plus I became sick of tom anyways. He refused to do any work or put forth anything to the town, he expected me to pay him to do even the simple things.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
It's a joke donny. I am just trying to "downgrade" entun I guess. He has held his head up too high since he was crowned King of edolas. Yes you know it's true wole..... ;)

donnymeyer

Obsidian
It's a joke donny. I am just trying to "downgrade" entun I guess. He has held his head up too high since he was crowned King of edolas. Yes you know it's true wole..... ;)
still i would like to see what kain has to say. also, wole WAS going to be the king of edolas, until i screwed everything up.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I was the King of Edolas for some weeks, then I made the decision to merge with Xandria Dominion. Under them, I was still King of Edolas, until we merged completely for greater unity. We kept the power to secede, and I am the Head of the still existant, (yet dormant) Edolian Council. I doubt we will ever secede though.

Status
Not open for further replies.