• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Belegost (20) [Good] [XD] -Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
He was an Origin Camelot member last map. I will reserve a plot for him in Canterlot anyway. We need his skills in Canterlot, our wall need design. millejinta87 Don't steal my Camelot people :mad: You're so dead millejinta87 *Gets my knockback diamond sword and enchanted chanmail.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Haxnn
The layers for the bottom in the undercity, aswell as roof and walls are all planned out. Don't you dare touch any of this until my work there is done or I'll butcher you with a book!
Mille and me put a lot of effort into it almost every day for some time now.
I don't care what happens to it AFTER we finished the "frame".
DrMadFellow
Officially:
Welcome to Belegost, grab a pick and get to work! xD
EtKEnn
We snatched him away from you. :p

Lol ok, I trust you guys. I have gotten a bit of work done myself buy nothing like you guys have done :p.

Cthepwn

Stone
In game name:Cthepwn
Referals/How did you hear about the town Deamon532
Why do you want to join Belegost:I want to join a nice community as well as my friend Deamon532
What are your past towns: None
What class/spec are you/planning to be: Not quite sure yet
Please list our allies (town names): Nevermore, LightForge, Canterlot, Panorama, and more.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name:Cthepwn
Referals/How did you hear about the town Deamon532
Why do you want to join Belegost:I want to join a nice community as well as my friend Deamon532
What are your past towns: None
What class/spec are you/planning to be: Not quite sure yet
Please list our allies (town names): Nevermore, LightForge, Canterlot, Panorama, and more.

Accepted, get with me or anyone else on the town list ingame for chat password and regions.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
So Detarbilate and Drmadfellow have both left the town? Not to be rude detarb, but why Erebos? They have 70 odd members already, and you cannot build your own house. Is it for the PvP experience? I am curious.

ThatAintFalco

Portal
I was bored of Herocraft, and wanted to have some fun. The way Erebos was built is amazing. Sure, you do not get to build your own house, but you get plenty of room in your given room. Also, most of the people who are the 70 aren't really that active, I've only seen like <15 members. Yeah, I'm not THAT evil. I won't KOS you guys if you don't to me. If anyone breaks it, then the hole treaty is over. Sure I'm not that high leveled, but meh. wildarm5 is the only person I'll never hurt. He's like a little brother to me :p

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I see no reason why you couldn't come see, aslo I saw you dieing over and over by Erebose members.... Were they duels?

ThatAintFalco

Portal
So are you guys going to do the huge tournament on Saturday? I'm hoping that I can make it (work) so I can show how awesome *cough *cough Bloodmages are

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I reall want to go in it, I should be able to levek up to 45 with the MA. It would be great if we could get Wildarm and maybe Victim/Symbolite seeing in one LMS they were the top 3...

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
We are almost able to pay our debt to Lightforge! But we still need more money if we want to be a town. Here are some ideas I have for the town:

Compleatly new walls, thicker and taller with a cool design (want to see an amazing design go take a look at altums) These will be built as if we have town regions.

Undercity needs to get done. We can get it done this weekend if we actualy try, Kourne has done TONS of work on it and so has millejinta.

Plots need to look nice again, the 8x8 maks it hard to have nicer homes however once the Undercity is done they will be 10x12 or 10x10. Please refrain from using cobble or wood...

More to come but I have to go

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Just posted in "show your face"...

69qqbmhxe.jpg

(How to make spoilers? xD)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Remember the 1K paid by Canterlot. Haxnn millejinta87 (The money Outern paid was a donation, so it's no debt)

If you are attending at the tournament, i could team up with you. (44 Sammy)

Status
Not open for further replies.