• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Belegost (20) [Good] [XD] -Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Kourne o well then....... so... how are you today kourne?

I'll keep an eye on you. -.o
trickshotwin I guess someone spotted the message board...
Get to it or all the lazy people will have a spleef arena as their new housing. *wielding pickaxe*
It would also be ver much appreciated if Haxxn and Sweord decide in favor of BG. :D

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I'll keep an eye on you. -.o
trickshotwin I guess someone spotted the message board...
Get to it or all the lazy people will have a spleef arena as their new housing. *wielding pickaxe*
It would also be ver much appreciated if Haxxn and Sweord decide in favor of BG. :D

I was never in LB and I don't intend to be, however sweord did and has left Belegost with good intentions or so I belive.

j'ai eu la liberté de décoder ce message en français pour que nos ennemis ne peuvent pas le voir .... à moins qu'ils ne nous google traduire comme je le faisais, mais assez dece que CECI EST UN GARDE MESSAGE TRÈS IMPORTANT: IL AVEC VOTRE VIE.hola

I can actualy read french lol, no need to translate.

Haxnn o and haxnn i will change the color under the following conditions
1.i demand 5 pennys
2.a cake
3. also an apology for bullying me ya jerk :/
the chat color shall not be changed until all demands are met

I think you want war my friend ;)

Haxnn Sweord The XD council has decided that members of Los Bandidos in XD towns will have to choose between XD or LB.

I know and that is quite sad, I was unable to get on yesterday however I was told that sweord has left, I can assume for the PVP. I also belive he tried to leave nicely however that didn't really go to well >.> Sweord I hope you enjoy LB and have fun in herocraft, sadly I guess you have to be KoS but you don't have to partake on raids against us. If you could just clarify what BG couldn't offer it would be great, and ways to improve would be greatly concidered.

Deamon532

Stone
Hey I have a friend called Cthepwn, he has been wightlisted but has not been on the server yet and I would like it you accepted him into the town. Also are we going to war any time soon and if so who? Just wondering.

Cthepwn

Sweord

Glowstone
I know and that is quite sad, I was unable to get on yesterday however I was told that sweord has left, I can assume for the PVP. I also belive he tried to leave nicely however that didn't really go to well >.> Sweord I hope you enjoy LB and have fun in herocraft, sadly I guess you have to be KoS but you don't have to partake on raids against us. If you could just clarify what BG couldn't offer it would be great, and ways to improve would be greatly concidered.

It's nothing BG did Haxnn. ^^ Simply put LB has been the most fun I've had on any Minecraft server, and I really like hanging out with these guys. Also, I have no intentions of raiding BG of LF right now, so no hostile visits from me. :p So unless someone intends to follow me around and see if I'm in XD, I don't necessarily have to be KoS. I'm pretty sure Kourne wouldn't mind some help with the undercity. XD

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
You really should upgrade your wooden stick to an iron one, for "education" reasons... *g*

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
It's nothing BG did Haxnn. ^^ Simply put LB has been the most fun I've had on any Minecraft server, and I really like hanging out with these guys. Also, I have no intentions of raiding BG of LF right now, so no hostile visits from me. :p So unless someone intends to follow me around and see if I'm in XD, I don't necessarily have to be KoS. I'm pretty sure Kourne wouldn't mind some help with the undercity. XD
Well aslong as XD is ok with it then you arn't KoS. Also my point must have gotten out the wronge way, what makes LB so enjoyable just the people?

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey I have a friend called Cthepwn, he has been wightlisted but has not been on the server yet and I would like it you accepted him into the town. Also are we going to war any time soon and if so who? Just wondering.

Cthepwn

I would like to see a proper format for an application from him please. And yes if you are looking for war we are at war and there will be more to come (maybe) Currently look at our KoS, we are at war with them.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Indeed, put effort in your application, we got enough lazy people atm.

Hint: UNDERCITY

If I don't see any difference there over the weekend (except the work I did), I'll start to remove some stone under your houses... :p

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Pleas welcomme DrMadFellow to our town!
He is an old friend of me and a great player.

Kourne
Lately I have actually done something in the undercity ;)

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Welcome DrMadFellow! I like you skin ;). Work on the undercity is looking great however I found a flaw, we need to build it 8 from bedrock otherwise we will have this black fog that appears at bedrock.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Ofc, we will have a Canterlot and Lightforge embassady (I hope) once it is done. We still need to mince, make the roof glass with a layer of water above it (an idea I had), get the grass and light down there and pretty up those walls :)

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
Deamon532 basically me and kenneth_chow been troling haxnn for quite some time now but.... i hate everything CAUSE IM LOCKED OUT OF BG
Haxnn please give me regions if you want me to buy your diamonds

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
Haxnn ..... im really bored wait to get in BG forget this, imma go beat wildarm with a shovel and call it a day
PEACE EVERYBODY!!!!

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Haxnn
The layers for the bottom in the undercity, aswell as roof and walls are all planned out. Don't you dare touch any of this until my work there is done or I'll butcher you with a book!
Mille and me put a lot of effort into it almost every day for some time now.
I don't care what happens to it AFTER we finished the "frame".
DrMadFellow
Officially:
Welcome to Belegost, grab a pick and get to work! xD
EtKEnn
We snatched him away from you. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.