• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Belegost (20) [Good] [XD] -Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Just ask one of them when they are on. I still <3 some of them but they were trolling me :oops: I am sure that they changed it by now :p.

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
the password for RA is khoibui for some reason and Haxxn we will never change the chat color when i am still living
Haxnn

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
Haxnn HI HAXNN I LOVE YOU *whispers no.homo....
and haxnn what are you talking about we have never troled you in our lived and im willing to bet on behalf of your life that you are having a seriouse problem off eating tơ much mushroom soup man i told you that stuff would make yo go crazy but do you listen to me NOPE. o and btw if you hear anything bout RA plotting against LF well then....... i admit nothing >.> o and btw haxnn

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
j'ai eu la liberté de décoder ce message en français pour que nos ennemis ne peuvent pas le voir .... à moins qu'ils ne nous google traduire comme je le faisais, mais assez dece que CECI EST UN GARDE MESSAGE TRÈS IMPORTANT: IL AVEC VOTRE VIE.hola

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
Haxnn o and haxnn i will change the color under the following conditions
1.i demand 5 pennys
2.a cake
3. also an apology for bullying me ya jerk :/
4.a hug
the chat color shall not be changed until all demands are met

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
cause haxnn is canadian therfore i expect him to know french unless your vlushy then you obviously would not

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Did I hear someone speak against my Lord Haxnn? :mad:
The only cake you get, will be made of gunpowder! *insert insane laughter here*

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
Kourne what no i wasnt speaking against him i was speaking politely too him besides.... you didnt translate it... did you? >.>

trickshotwin

Legacy Supporter 2
Fap

I think that falker needs to be kicked from bg, we should also go overdrive on the under city

Status
Not open for further replies.