• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

(out dated) Releasing the HeroModPack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMACKIN95

Dirt
Whenever I log out and back into minecraft, my macros and my macro configurations are gone. Why is this happening and how do I fix it?

chobungus

Dirt
I installed the pack and everything, but for some reason the HeroMod does not seem to be included. When I go on the server it does not show a mana bar. Any ideas?

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
playing a healer without hero mod is like ... "do you need a heal yet? how bout now? now? im gonna heal you... just incase O_O!"

I wish we could at least have a hit point indicator over party member heads like there is for mobs - not sure how difficult that would be though.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
What I really want is the cooldown indicator. Classes with low CD (Such as runeblade) rely on constantly using skills and knowing when something is off cooldown is vital.

Last edited:

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
In further search. most of the mods aren't updated to 1.6.4. It's going to be a weird launch when nobody has macro mod! :confused:

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
In further search. most of the mods aren't updated to 1.6.4. It's going to be a weird launch when nobody has macro mod! :confused:

I couldn't agree more. I haven't checked to see which mods have been updated, but a new map + no Reis is going to mean death. Having to rely on F3 and item binds is chicken mcnasty

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
I'm finding with mods that *are* updated, there's a tad of a tendancy to crash, anyway

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
When Macro mod/liteloader, modloader, optifine, (there is a "preview" version, but it could be unstable) and Rei's minimap aren't updated, you are going to have a bad time!

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
When Macro mod/liteloader, modloader, optifine, (there is a "preview" version, but it could be unstable) and Rei's minimap aren't updated, you are going to have a bad time!
Don't forget armor and status HUDs crashing!

Status
Not open for further replies.