• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

(out dated) Releasing the HeroModPack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
gabizou, Yes, yes, it was, actually. I noticed in the error report that it was trying to load 9 mods. It should only have been loading three at that point...Optifine, LiteLoader, and Forge. Moved the mods folder out, and it works like a champ.

On a lighter note, I see there's some favoritism in the macros. The initial settings favor a wizard...

That was my fault... Not his. Those keybinds are mine. :p

Myaras

Gold
gabizou, Yes, yes, it was, actually. I noticed in the error report that it was trying to load 9 mods. It should only have been loading three at that point...Optifine, LiteLoader, and Forge. Moved the mods folder out, and it works like a champ.

On a lighter note, I see there's some favoritism in the macros. The initial settings favor a wizard...

I'm still having problems with Optifine, though. It was downright unplayable when I logged in; I was counting my performance in seconds per frame. When I removed Optifine, I was able to play again. Is Optifine dependent on having a newer Mac? Is it dependent on having Java 7, since I'm only using 6?

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I'm still having problems with Optifine, though. It was downright unplayable when I logged in; I was counting my performance in seconds per frame. When I removed Optifine, I was able to play again. Is Optifine dependent on having a newer Mac? Is it dependent on having Java 7, since I'm only using 6?
Dunno. I've been using Java 7 perfectly fine. Did you try tweaking settings in Optifine?

Myaras

Gold
Dunno. I've been using Java 7 perfectly fine. Did you try tweaking settings in Optifine?

I have not yet. Are the settings accessible in the menu screen, before you enter the world? What settings would you recommend for a 5-year-old Mac running Mountain Lion and Java 6?

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I have not yet. Are the settings accessible in the menu screen, before you enter the world? What settings would you recommend for a 5-year-old Mac running Mountain Lion and Java 6?

If you're willing, you can try loading java 7 and see if that works. I have a 2010 iMac running the latest software. Oh, what Mac specifically are you running?

Myaras

Gold
If you're willing, you can try loading java 7 and see if that works. I have a 2010 iMac running the latest software. Oh, what Mac specifically are you running?

I'm running a Macbook Pro from early 2008. 2.4 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT (256MB), and a 200GB hard drive approximately 90% full.

I'll try getting Java 7 to see if that helps as well.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
I'm just using LiteLoader and the macromod with it. Everytime I try to play I get this in the development console.

Fatal error launching game. Report this to http://mojang.atlassian.net please!
java.lang.RuntimeException: Classpath file not found: /Users/kuzid16/Library/Application Support/minecraft/libraries/net/minecraftforge/minecraftforge/9.10.0.804/minecraftforge-9.10.0.804.jar
at net.minecraft.launcher.GameLauncher.constructClassPath(GameLauncher.java:396)
at net.minecraft.launcher.GameLauncher.launchGame(GameLauncher.java:230)
at net.minecraft.launcher.GameLauncher.onDownloadJobFinished(GameLauncher.java:499)
at net.minecraft.launcher.updater.download.DownloadJob.startDownloading(DownloadJob.java:75)
at net.minecraft.launcher.Launcher$1.run(Launcher.java:157)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:439)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:895)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:918)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)

Help me pl0x (if you can), I need macros to play otherwise i'm going to just play league for a long time ._.

Are you following the videos we posted?

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
NVM, I found the easiest way to get macros which is by downloading Minecraft Forge, THEN Liteloader, and then putting the macro/keybind mod in it.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
NVM, I found the easiest way to get macros which is by downloading Minecraft Forge, THEN Liteloader, and then putting the macro/keybind mod in it.
Isn't that how the video shows? There's no voodoo magic to get there.

I seem to have trouble with saving my macros. When i exit the game it just resets to the pre set macros. Even in the controls anything to do with macros it doesn't save. Anyone know how to fix HELP ME!? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.