• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

(out dated) Releasing the HeroModPack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorebeast

Dirt
I'm having an issue. I go the cmd and then I type in the %appdata%, but then it says something about Roaming not being a command, operable, or program. Is there a way to fix the issue?

kpep123

Iron
I'm having an issue. I go the cmd and then I type in the %appdata%, but then it says something about Roaming not being a command, operable, or program. Is there a way to fix the issue?
If I'm understanding you correctly , you are going to the cmd prompt and typing %appdata%. Try typing %appdata% in the search box. see if that helps.

xwetzx

Legacy Supporter 4
I am having trouble with installing this. I am following the video step by step, and have the correct version of java. When I get to the point that you open the forgeloader to install it, I double click on it and nothing happens. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
it seems like the health bar / cooldown timers may still be a ways out. Is it possible we could have health over head as an alternative for players like is currently the case for mobs? At least for players in our party? Very hard to heal other players atm with no idea what health they are at.

Status
Not open for further replies.