• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] (KoM) Malkier (31) [Evil]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha im on all day, i never stole shit from skyfall and i got whitelisted may ive been on hc for 5 months only played 4 months was gone 1 month and im not a 10 year old girl, if the town dosent want me fine decline me i will solo with my friend.
You leave every 20 min you took 4 stacks of gold from jazz as lwc you said you were 10 in xexorians server may 17 so cut half a month off that 4 months and what do you have?

CoolBeans279(Alt)

Glowing Redstone
You leave every 20 min you took 4 stacks of gold from jazz as lwc you said you were 10 in xexorians server may 17 so cut half a month off that 4 months and what do you have?
Hahaha i never even had perms to jazza's lwc i had perms to my lwc that davros_ put for me and lightning, and you really belive that im 10? hahaa i must be a good liar, also i do leave ever 20 mins i got IRL stuff im doing but in total im on 5-8 hours a day so just stfu and get off this thread.

Hahaha i never even had perms to jazza's lwc i had perms to my lwc that davros_ put for me and lightning, and you really belive that im 10? hahaa i must be a good liar, also i do leave ever 20 mins i got IRL stuff im doing but in total im on 5-8 hours a day so just stfu and get off this thread.
Sorry about the posts on your thread Malkier btw. But I can see that this will turn in to a no you didnt yes you did argument so if you wasnt to continue it message me.

CoolBeans279(Alt)

Glowing Redstone
Sorry about the posts on your thread Malkier btw. But I can see that this will turn in to a no you didnt yes you did argument so if you wasnt to continue it message me.
You meant to say *want* and if you really care to ask what i stole ill tell you, after i left town i recalled and i found 14 gold in a chest thats all i stole i, i never had perms to jazza's chest..

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
@Xblock_loverX @Flippintuna1
Take it to the PM's Ladies.

Thank you for your insight/oppinion Flippintuna. Me and Rumble will discuss this together and make an official decision.

XBlock, just from your immaturity in your last post, I'm starting to doubt you're "Malkier" material. You don't have the greatest "reputation" on the server and I can't say I think highly of you after how you disrespected and harassed me last map. If you continue instigating on the township thread, you will be guaranteeing yourself a "Denial" in acceptance.

@Valyou3 Accepted! Get with me in-game and we'll get you set up! I'll also add you to the conversation with our info. :D

CoolBeans279(Alt)

Glowing Redstone

Thank you for your insight/oppinion Flippintuna. Me and Rumble will discuss this together and make an official decision.

XBlock, just from your immaturity in your last post, I'm starting to doubt you're "Malkier" material. You don't have the greatest "reputation" on the server and I can't say I think highly of you after how you disrespected and harassed me last map. If you continue instigating on the township thread, you will be guaranteeing yourself a "Denial" in acceptance.

@Valyou3 Accepted! Get with me in-game and we'll get you set up! I'll also add you to the conversation with our info. :D
Will do im very sorry, and i dont remember harrasing you =(.

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7

I vote not to accept xblock.

Torod

Glowstone
Me, Danda, IkeBinZ and Darkwerthy are in the nether now. If you want us to bring anythiing special back, leave a message telling us what.

Torod

Glowstone
Me, Danda, IkeBinZ and Darkwerthy are in the nether now. If you want us to bring anythiing special back, leave a message telling us what.

Due to some buggs with respawning and some other things, noone of us are left.

o What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Goblin_Tunneler
o How long have you played HC? I think I started sometime
o around February.
o How old are you? 15
o Why do you want to join Malkier? I would like to join a strong PvP town that has active members. I also want to join so I can be in the same town as my brother, Sweord.
o Other Towns you were part of? I was part of Light forge and Belegost.
o What class are you? Right now I am a level 10 Cleric and a level 24 Crafter.
o Future spec plans (class and profession)? I am thinking about either going alchemist or smith, but I would probably choose whatever class would benefit the town most.
o How often are you active in game? I am usually on for a few hours every day.
o Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Definitely.
o Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes.
o Have you read our rules? Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.