• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] (KoM) Malkier (31) [Evil]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Town Updates! WOO!

So here we go! I kicked off our donation system. It can be found on the front page, we have points and rewards you can spend them on. We may add more as suggested.

How to Donate
To donate, you take the things you wish to donate and hand them to a council member. These council members will see if we need the item, if we do, your points will be added and the donation noted.
Donation Point Chart (Per Block)
Cobblestone - 0.01 Points
Stone - o.2 Points
Logs - 0.5 Points
Pumpkin - 0.5 Points
Cooked Porkchop - 0.5 Points
Clay Brick - 0.5 points​
Cooked Fish - 1 Point
Bookshelves - 1.5 points​
Coal - 1.5 points​
Iron Block - 2 Points
Glowstone - 3 Points
Lapis Blocks - 3 points
Obsidian - 5 Points​
Golden Apple - 5 Points
Emerald Blocks - 7 Points
Diamond Blocks - 10 Points
Rewards! (Woo!)
1000 Points - No Tax 1 Week.
3000 Points - No Tax 1 Month. (You save 1000 points)
6000 Points - Choose a Raid Target! (See Below)
7500 Points - Town will buy gold at 8.5c for 1 week. (See Below)
10000 Points - House Repick (See Below)
12500 Points - Basement Addition. (See Below)
15000 Points - Free Inner Plot (See Below)
Rewards Explained
Choose a Raid Target!
Have a grudge on someone and want to settle the score? Then this option is for you! If you spend your points on this, Rumblestikk will set up a raiding party of people at a set time to attack your target! A Soldier of Malkier is never alone!
Gold Price Increase!
When someone in the town spends points on this, for the following week the town will start to buy gold at 8.5c instead of 8c. (Does not Stack, i.e Kiwi cant buy this and Gigi buy it in the same week.)
House Repick!
We will be assigning houses to people, with this purchase you will be able to pick the house you want! (Excluding Hamlet/Town plots, see below.)
Basement!
Not enough store room inside your home? Fret not, this upgrade is for you! Buying this will allow you to build a basement under your house down to a y of 52! (Houses sit at y 64, for Taxed homes ONLY)
Free Inner Plot!
Once we reach City and Capital regions everything will change! Free housing that will have Taxes will be outside in the City/Capital Regions, protected by a wall in the Capital regions and a gate that will remain open. However there will be a wall set at Town regions as well with the gate closed, the plots inside will cost rather coins or if you buy this you can choose one for free. These are pre-built houses that have basements already and extra protection from the inner walls.

Council Members
@MsGigi

@Goblin_Tunneler - While you have made an application already, I would like it if you reviewed our new Application, and the donation system we have now set in place. :)

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Chopchop1997
  2. How long have you played HC? A couple of days but was not on due to Internet being down/laggy
  3. How old are you? 15 going on to 16 in February
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? As I have been on TS and talking to Huntedpie and like the sound of the town
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None
  6. What class are you? I am currently a Rouge with no XP at the moment
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? I wish to specialize as a Ranger and Profession I wish to then become either an engineer or a smith
  8. How often are you active in game? I am now on school holidays, but usually around 4-6 hours on a regular day
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Absolutism seems fair enough
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes I have both Teamspeak and a Microphone headset
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes and I agree to them
  12. How do you donate to the town? You take the blocks you wish to donate and they will see if the town needs them if they do you will have points added to your name
  13. Name 2 donation rewards.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Chopchop1997
  2. How long have you played HC? A couple of days but was not on due to Internet being down/laggy
  3. How old are you? 15 going on to 16 in February
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? As I have been on TS and talking to Huntedpie and like the sound of the town
  6. What class are you? I am currently a Rouge with no XP at the moment
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? I wish to specialize as a Ranger and Profession I wish to then become either an engineer or a smith
  8. How often are you active in game? I am now on school holidays, but usually around 4-6 hours on a regular day
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Absolutism seems fair enough
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes I have both Teamspeak and a Microphone headset
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes and I agree to them
  12. How do you donate to the town? You take the blocks you wish to donate and they will see if the town needs them if they do you will have points added to your name
  13. Name 2 donation rewards.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application

Accepted! Get with me, Rumble, or Kiwi to get set up.

MsGigi Please make the document invite only and send invites to our gmail accounts, or at least remake the document on a different link, since somebody posted the document key in teamspeak.

Ok, here is my new app (I reused most of the old app):

o What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Goblin_Tunneler
o How long have you played HC? I think I started sometime
o around February.
o How old are you? 15
o Why do you want to join Malkier? I would like to join a strong PvP town that has active members. I also want to join so I can be in the same town as my brother, Sweord.
o Other Towns you were part of? I was part of Light forge and Belegost.
o What class are you? Right now I am a level 10 Cleric and a level 24 Crafter.
o Future spec plans (class and profession)? I am thinking about either going alchemist or smith, but I would probably choose whatever class would benefit the town most.
o How often are you active in game? I am usually on for a few hours every day.
o Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Definitely.
o Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes.
o Have you read our rules? Yes.

• How do you donate to the town? You donate by asking a council member if a certain item is need by the town at the time and if it is you can donate the items and get points. For example: you just went mining and you got 10 iron blocks from it, you then ask a council member if iron is need and if it is you can trade the 10 iron blocks for 20 points.
  1. Name 2 donation rewards. 12500 Points - Basement Addition.
15000 Points - Free Inner Plot

Frauxeyl

Legacy Supporter 3
What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Daiki_Aoki

How long have you been playing HC? since yesterday

How old are you? 21

Why do you want to join Malkier? i want to be on the evil side of the cube and where I can have mates that I can trust

Other Towns you were part of? none

What class are you? Rogue

Future spec plans (class and profession)? Ranger and for my profession Enchanter

How often are you active in game? several hours a day

Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? of course

Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? yes, but I do not talk much

Have you read our rules? yes, I have read all
How do you donate to the town? you take the items you wish to donate and hand them to a council member. These council members will see if we need the item, if we do, your points will be added and the donation noted.
Name 2 donation rewards. 1000 Points - No Tax 1 Week.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
MsGigi Please make the document invite only and send invites to our gmail accounts, or at least remake the document on a different link, since somebody posted the document key in teamspeak.

Send me your email and I'll invite you. Didn't think we had idiots who would post this up for everyone to see.... x.x

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Ok, here is my new app (I reused most of the old app):

o What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Goblin_Tunneler
o How long have you played HC? I think I started sometime
o around February.
o How old are you? 15
o Why do you want to join Malkier? I would like to join a strong PvP town that has active members. I also want to join so I can be in the same town as my brother, Sweord.
o Other Towns you were part of? I was part of Light forge and Belegost.
o What class are you? Right now I am a level 10 Cleric and a level 24 Crafter.
o Future spec plans (class and profession)? I am thinking about either going alchemist or smith, but I would probably choose whatever class would benefit the town most.
o How often are you active in game? I am usually on for a few hours every day.
o Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Definitely.
o Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes.
o Have you read our rules? Yes.

• How do you donate to the town? You donate by asking a council member if a certain item is need by the town at the time and if it is you can donate the items and get points. For example: you just went mining and you got 10 iron blocks from it, you then ask a council member if iron is need and if it is you can trade the 10 iron blocks for 20 points.
  1. Name 2 donation rewards. 12500 Points - Basement Addition.
15000 Points - Free Inner Plot

Accepted, get with Myself, Gigi or Kiwi in game.

What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Daiki_Aoki

How long have you been playing HC? since yesterday

How old are you? 21

Why do you want to join Malkier? i want to be on the evil side of the cube and where I can have mates that I can trust

Other Towns you were part of? none

What class are you? Rogue

Future spec plans (class and profession)? Ranger and for my profession Enchanter

How often are you active in game? several hours a day

Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? of course

Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? yes, but I do not talk much

Have you read our rules? yes, I have read all

How do you donate to the town? you take the items you wish to donate and hand them to a council member. These council members will see if we need the item, if we do, your points will be added and the donation noted.

Name 2 donation rewards. 1000 Points - No Tax 1 Week.

Accepted, get with Myself, Gigi or Kiwi in game.

I like the setup of your town's charter :)

I'll have to come raid you soon @Rumblestikk

Love you Falseypoo. <3

astanix

Legacy Supporter 2
RECRUITMENT APPLICATION
What is your IGN (case sensitive)? astanix
How long have you played HC? back in 2010 for a while, quit, back as of about a week ago
How old are you? 30
Why do you want to join Malkier? looking to be a part of an evil town for evil reasons
Other Towns you were part of? was mayor of Pyramid City back when towns were just becoming a thing on HC, never a part of anyone elses town as of yet.
What class are you? caster
Future spec plans (class and profession)? necromancer, unsure of profession as of yet
How often are you active in game? a few hours a day, a few days a week
Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? that depends on how much the tax is...
Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? this can be arranged
Have you read our rules? yes
How do you donate to the town? give items to a council member
Name 2 donation rewards. no tax for 1 week, city buys gold at 8.5 instead of 8 for a week

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
@Xblock_loverX Sorry, been busy with stuff. After some deep thinking, I'm going to go ahead and say you were denied. I was rooting for you up until I had a shitton of people claim you've stolen from them both this map and last map... >.>

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8
What is your IGN (case sensitive)?
weynard.

How long have you played HC?
For ~1.76 years.

How old are you?

Why do you want to join Malkier?
Because I heard the town is partly German, mostly. And I couldn't care enough to go through the entire list of towns.

Other Towns you were part of?
NOVA (SIC/Mayor), Neverast, Otoh Gunga (Mayor), New Dresden (Mayor), Orion, Fumo

What class are you?
Rogue/Miner.

Future spec plans (class and profession)?
Ranger/Miner.

How often are you active in game?
Whenever I can and I like to. No guarantees here.

Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)?
Sure.

Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone?
Yep.

Have you read our rules?
What do you think?

How do you donate to the town?
/townbank deposit [item] [amount]

Name 2 donation rewards.
- Town will buy gold at 8.5c for 1 week.
- House Repick

FalseLuck

Legacy Supporter 7
@Rumblestikk

RECRUITMENT APPLICATION

What is your IGN (case sensitive)? FalseLuck
How long have you played HC? Four Months and Twenty-Nine Days.
How old are you? Twenty-Four
Why do you want to join Malkier? Because I'm tired of people asking me to "Save Them" and then saying "FalseLuck you never come when we are getting raided"
Other Towns you were part of? Xmas, Legacy
What class are you? Samurai/Enchanter
Future spec plans (class and profession)? Samurai/Enchanter/Engineer
How often are you active in game? About 3 hours 45 minutes on tuesday, wednesday, thursday, four hours on friday and the hours vary between two and three fourths of an hour and eight hours on the weekend.
Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? No, I will not pay tax.
Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes, I have TeamSpeak and a Microphone, however I will not be in chat unless @Rumblestikk is there.
Have you read our rules? I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
How do you donate to the town? I will donate by accepting gifts from @Rumblestikk in the form of gold blocks and diamonds.
Name 2 donation rewards.
5 Minutes in the closet with Rumble
and
A dandelion.

But in all seriousness, I need to talk to you soon Rumblestikk, so poke me in TS... Figured you'd get a laugh out of this.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
@Rumblestikk

RECRUITMENT APPLICATION

What is your IGN (case sensitive)? FalseLuck
How long have you played HC? Four Months and Twenty-Nine Days.
How old are you? Twenty-Four
Why do you want to join Malkier? Because I'm tired of people asking me to "Save Them" and then saying "FalseLuck you never come when we are getting raided"
Other Towns you were part of? Xmas, Legacy
What class are you? Samurai/Enchanter
Future spec plans (class and profession)? Samurai/Enchanter/Engineer
How often are you active in game? About 3 hours 45 minutes on tuesday, wednesday, thursday, four hours on friday and the hours vary between two and three fourths of an hour and eight hours on the weekend.
Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? No, I will not pay tax.
Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes, I have TeamSpeak and a Microphone, however I will not be in chat unless @Rumblestikk is there.
Have you read our rules? I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
How do you donate to the town? I will donate by accepting gifts from @Rumblestikk in the form of gold blocks and diamonds.
Name 2 donation rewards.
5 Minutes in the closet with Rumble
and
A dandelion.

But in all seriousness, I need to talk to you soon Rumblestikk, so poke me in TS... Figured you'd get a laugh out of this.

Nants ingonyama bagithi Baba
Sithi uhm ingonyama

Nants ingonyama bagithi baba
Sithi uhhmm ingonyama
Ingonyama

Siyo Nqoba
Ingonyama
Ingonyama nengw' enamabala

In all seriousness... I shall.

corvus4982

Dirt
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? corvus4982
  2. How long have you played HC? Just started today.
  3. How old are you? 14
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? My friend told me good things about it
  6. What class are you? Warrior
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Warrior and Miner
  8. How often are you active in game? I will be, pretty often.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? I can get used to it, so yea.
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes.
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes.
  12. How do you donate to the town? Hand to them to a council member.
  13. Name 2 donation rewards. Basement and Free Inner Plot

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
RECRUITMENT APPLICATION
What is your IGN (case sensitive)? astanix
How long have you played HC? back in 2010 for a while, quit, back as of about a week ago
How old are you? 30
Why do you want to join Malkier? looking to be a part of an evil town for evil reasons
Other Towns you were part of? was mayor of Pyramid City back when towns were just becoming a thing on HC, never a part of anyone elses town as of yet.
What class are you? caster
Future spec plans (class and profession)? necromancer, unsure of profession as of yet
How often are you active in game? a few hours a day, a few days a week
Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? that depends on how much the tax is...
Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? this can be arranged
Have you read our rules? yes
How do you donate to the town? give items to a council member
Name 2 donation rewards. no tax for 1 week, city buys gold at 8.5 instead of 8 for a week

Accepted! Get with Myself, MsGigi, or Kiwi in game!

What is your IGN (case sensitive)?
weynard.

How long have you played HC?
For ~1.76 years.

How old are you?

Why do you want to join Malkier?
Because I heard the town is partly German, mostly. And I couldn't care enough to go through the entire list of towns.

Other Towns you were part of?
NOVA (SIC/Mayor), Neverast, Otoh Gunga (Mayor), New Dresden (Mayor), Orion, Fumo

What class are you?
Rogue/Miner.

Future spec plans (class and profession)?
Ranger/Miner.

How often are you active in game?
Whenever I can and I like to. No guarantees here.

Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)?
Sure.

Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone?
Yep.

Have you read our rules?
What do you think?

How do you donate to the town?
/townbank deposit [item] [amount]

Name 2 donation rewards.
- Town will buy gold at 8.5c for 1 week.
- House Repick

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? corvus4982
  2. How long have you played HC? Just started today.
  3. How old are you? 14
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? My friend told me good things about it
  6. What class are you? Warrior
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Warrior and Miner
  8. How often are you active in game? I will be, pretty often.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? I can get used to it, so yea.
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes.
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes.
  12. How do you donate to the town? Hand to them to a council member.
  13. Name 2 donation rewards. Basement and Free Inner Plot

MrFly007

Portal
I'm going to be on for dod tonight, can I please be in your party @Rumblestikk cause I can only be on fore like 40 min and I wanna spec tonight so yeah thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.