• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] (KoM) Malkier (31) [Evil]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thebeast

Iron
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? submike21
  2. How long have you played HC? 2 years
  3. How old are you? 29
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? sound like a good clan
  5. Other Towns you were part of? n/a
  6. What class are you? healer
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? bloodmage/miner
  8. How often are you active in game? when ever im off
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? depends on how much it is
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? sadly no but can be fixed
  11. Have you read our rules? yes
  12. How do you donate to the town? you give it to a council ****ber to see if its needed
  13. Name 2 donation rewards.
    1000 Points - No Tax 1 Week.
    3000 Points - No Tax 1 Month. (You save 1000 points)

I thought that you were part of Raubtier with laviathan and I.

1.What is your IGN: MatrixNeo585
2.How long have you played HC?: 3 months including my friend's account that i used
3.How old are you?: 14 going 15 in November
4.Why do you want to join Malkier?: I normally feel secure with a town and i believe i could help out alot as i am always a team player
5.Other Towns you were part of? : None
6.What class are you? : Rogue
7.Future spec plans (class and profession): I plan on being a Ranger and a Smith
8.How often are you active in game? : Pretty active
9.Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS) : Why not
10.Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone?:No
11.Have you read our rules?: Yes
12.How do you donate to the town?: I hand the items to a council member and if its needed points would be added to my donation points
13.Name 2 donation rewards.: No tax for 1 week, and Choose raid target

Teirm30

Wood
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Teirm30
  2. How long have you played HC? About 2 weeks
  3. How old are you? 15
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? I want a good group of friends, a place to build and trade with other players.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None
  6. What class are you? Rogue
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Going to become a Hunter, and Mason
  8. How often are you active in game? Probably about 30-45 minutes each day to an hour, will most likely increase if I join a town
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Yes
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? No :(
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes
  12. How do you donate to the town? Give materials to a council member
  13. Name 2 donation rewards. No taxes for one week, house repick

Babisata

Iron
1.What is your IGN: babisata
2.How long have you played HC?: a few days.
3.How old are you?: 21
4.Why do you want to join Malkier?: Well i wanted to join an evil themed town and this one did fit my taste.
5.Other Towns you were part of? : None thanks to i'm new.
6.What class are you? : Rouge
7.Future spec plans (class and profession): Ninja or Ranger. Prof Mason
8.How often are you active in game? : As much as i can some times i got a few irl stuff to handle but i be online allot.
9.Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS) : Sure yust hope i manage to earn enugh to pay it! Haha.
10.Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone?: I don't have teamspeak but i can easy get it and i got a mic.
11.Have you read our rules?: Yes.
12.How do you donate to the town?: You do hand over the items to an council member and they will see if its an item they need if it is then they will give the points.
13.Name 2 donation rewards.: No Tax 1 Month, Town will buy gold at 8,5c for 1 week.

matt_me12

Stone

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? matt_me12
  2. How long have you played HC? About 3 days now.
  3. How old are you? 13
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? I want a town that is evil, and one where people seem nice ( I know, pretty ironic) and after hearing about Malkier from others, I thought I would apply.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None, I am new. I applied for excelsum, but I will rather join evil over good(no offence excelsum, just a preferance).
  6. What class are you? I am a caster.
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? I plan to go necromancer, and miner.
  8. How often are you active in game? On everyday for at least 1 hour, usually around 3-4 hours.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? I do not have much money, (none really) but I can manage to get some, and then the tax is as good as yours.
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes
  12. How do you donate to the town?To donate, you take the things you wish to donate and hand them to a council member. These council members will see if we need the item, if we do, your points will be added and the donation noted.
  13. Name 2 donation rewards. No tax for 1 week, and choose a raid target.

MyTaco

Glowing Redstone
RECRUITMENT APPLICATION
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? MyTaco
  2. How long have you played HC? I used to play a long time ago (about a year ago) I'm just now starting up again
  3. How old are you? 16 in around a month
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? Looking for a town after the wipe and this town was referred to me by Digger (I believe that's his name)
  5. Other Towns you were part of? I was probably part of a town a long time ago but I do not remember which one.
  6. What class are you? Rogue
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Ranger/Enchanter or Smith
  8. How often are you active in game? I can probably at least get on for around 5 hours during the weekdays.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? I don't see a problem with it.
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? I do not currently have teamspeak but I do have a mic.
  12. How do you donate to the town? By giving the items you want to donate to a council member.
  13. Name 2 donation rewards. Addition of a basement, and a house repick

Cellardoor333

Legacy Supporter 7
@MyTaco @matt_me12 @Babisata @Teirm30 @MatrixNeo585

Are you guys still interested in joining malkier? If so, please reply to my concerns below.

Mytaco- will you continue to be active in HC?

Matt_me12- We would like for our members to have more time put into HC, just to be sure they are here to stay. We will be changing out application rule to say that you must have been playing for a minimum of two weeks.

Babisata- We would like for our members to have more time put into HC, just to be sure they are here to stay. We will be changing out application rule to say that you must have been playing for a minimum of two weeks.

Teirm30- still interested? If so, please at least download and use Teamspeak, as it is much easier to speak to u than type. You don't have to speak, but at least be able to listen. Pending response, you may have a spot in Malkier ^.^

MatrixNeo585- Would you be able to download and use Teamspeak? You aren't required to speak, but being able to listen and respond in game is very valuable. Acception to town, pending response.

b4byjezus7

Wood
  1. What is your IGN: b4byjezus7
  2. How long have you played HC? recently a couple days but i've played for a few weeks a few months ago
  3. How old are you? 18
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? i'm looking for a town and my friend jayed2594 told me to join this one
  5. Other Towns you were part of? none
  6. What class are you? right now a rogue
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? ranger
  8. How often are you active in game? a lot on the weekends but a few hours give or take on weekdays
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS) yea sure
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? no teamspeak but i have a mic
  11. Have you read our rules? yes
  12. How do you donate to the town? give a council member items that are needed
  13. Name 2 donation rewards. no tax for 1 month and a house repick

Cellardoor333

Legacy Supporter 7
@b4byjezus7 would you be able to download Teamspeak, and use it? You don't have to talk, but being able to hear and respond faster is very nice.

EDIT: Also, what are your profession plans?

b4byjezus7

Wood
if teamspeak is free then yea i can download it and for profession either enchanter or miner haven't decided yet

Edit: downloaded teamspeak

Cellardoor333

Legacy Supporter 7
kk, teamspeak is free, make sure you download the client and not the server. And get with myself, Rumble, or kiwi.[DOUBLEPOST=1348930374,1348930312][/DOUBLEPOST]just to make is official, @b4byjezus7 has been accepted to the town.

Babisata

Iron
@Cellardoor333 I'm still intressed to join i did talk to MsGigi yestoday so i'm aware of this, But still good that some one said something so not every one thinks they are forgotten ^^

Cellardoor333

Legacy Supporter 7
kk, @MyTaco You have been accepted to the town. However, I just got off HC. Please get with myself, Rumble, or Kiwi. I should be on in a couple hours, just need to take a break. and @Babisata I'll talk with rumble to see if we can make an exception or two ^.^ but he has been busy so no promises on when this may be.

Cellardoor333

Legacy Supporter 7
@Teirm30 kk, go ahead and DL the Teamspeak client. Then get with myself, Rumble, or Kiwi in game to get all the info and invites ^^ I won't be on for about another hour, gotta run to store and such for dinner stuffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.