• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

Valyou3

Legacy Supporter 2
In-game Name: valyou3
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Looking for a town that I can enter and be amazed by the beauty of it, as well as meeting new players/members of the town, and somewhere safe to be not always worrying about being killed.. It would be nice to help build 'Newerth' as well as helping eachother out in the town.
How did you hear about Newerth?: In-game its been around for a while
How long have you been on the server?: Over a year (got 'Veteran' title)
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Im a healer, still figuring out what would best suited for my skills and others.
Past towns?: Ironpass, Malkier. Its been a while sense I've played.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can help gather materials and healing others when needed and helping out in combat if needed. Lets say you need so many stack of wood/cobblestone/ect. I can go get it for you.
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
In-game Name: TheKaichu
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: For the fun
How did you hear about Newerth?:Suggested by sirdemonic3
How long have you been on the server?:2 weeks
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:Wizard/Farmer
Past towns?:None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I'm a good builder who can quickly obtain resources.
Do you have Teamspeak?:No
In-game Name: yety175
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I want to join Newerth for Protection, but also to be part of the community(and it kind of sucks having no one to talk to in team speak) .
How did you hear about Newerth?: The forums.
How long have you been on the server?: A little over a week.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a level 6 ninja, and level 20 crafter. I will probably take miner, smith or enchanter when i reach level 30.
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am a good builder and pvper and judging from past role play servers a good leader.
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes.
In-game Name: ChaosDead​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I'm looking for a town since I'm new to the server and this one looked like a nice town with a good community.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: I saw it when I was browsing​
How long have you been on the server?: A week​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a ranger and I plan to spec enchanter​
Past towns?: None​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: An active player that likes pvp​
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes​
YO YALL BE ACCEPTED Welcome to the happening town :p Get with one of our leaders in game for the invite and chat pass :p (Xexorian, Symbolite, Savatheflava, TheMormon or me.)

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
In-game Name: valyou3
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Looking for a town that I can enter and be amazed by the beauty of it, as well as meeting new players/members of the town, and somewhere safe to be not always worrying about being killed.. It would be nice to help build 'Newerth' as well as helping eachother out in the town.
How did you hear about Newerth?: In-game its been around for a while
How long have you been on the server?: Over a year (got 'Veteran' title)
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Im a healer, still figuring out what would best suited for my skills and others.
Past towns?: Ironpass, Malkier. Its been a while sense I've played.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can help gather materials and healing others when needed and helping out in combat if needed. Lets say you need so many stack of wood/cobblestone/ect. I can go get it for you.
Accepted!

Orito

Glowing Redstone
Im sorry but im going to look into another town because i have tried to get in multiple times and this just does not seem like a friendly and active community. but thankyou for accepting me anyways

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Im sorry but im going to look into another town because i have tried to get in multiple times and this just does not seem like a friendly and active community. but thankyou for accepting me anyways
The servers been down all day... .-.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
While I'm not even a member of Newerth, I must say that I am sad you feel this way. From my experience Newerth is an excellent and highly active community of seasoned players willing to help out. I personally think you should reconsider considering how great Newerth is, but it is your choice in the end. Good luck in your future endeavors. :D

Edit: Just an fyi for you newerthians who seem to want me to join the town. There are a few issues with me joining such as me being friends with umbra and you not liking them and me trying to steal a town to use as a guild headquarters. I'd be happy to remain friends and peaceful with you guys though.

michael527

Coal
In-game Name: Michael527
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because it seems like a promising town and I know a member irl.
How did you hear about Newerth?: the member Acherous
How long have you been on the server?: Since summer 2011
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Samurai / not sure yet
Past towns?: Talos, Midguard, solis.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: My swagg

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because it seems like a promising town and I know a member irl.
accept himmmmm

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Well, we got enough Secretly we are gay as is.... HolyRane What do you think?
PS: I'm kidding, you be accepted.