• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
re-application
In-game Name: Acherous
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I love you guys and realized I made a mistake with my previous kingdom choice.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Themormon, xexorian, holyrane and a couple of others.
How long have you been on the server?: Since July 8th, 2011
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Ranger/Farmer
Past towns?: Talos, Solis, The Republic of Secretly we are gay, Mortem, Sosthiem, Lorien, Frost, Raubtier, Excelsum, braavos
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe I can contribute much #Secretly we are gay. Also, I can give free tracks when needed and free farmer stuff
Do you have Teamspeak?: yus

Symbolite TheMormon xexorian victim130 victim130 victim130 ;)
My heart, she is broken.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
re-application
In-game Name: Acherous
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I love you guys and realized I made a mistake with my previous kingdom choice.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Themormon, xexorian, holyrane and a couple of others.
How long have you been on the server?: Since July 8th, 2011
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Ranger/Farmer
Past towns?: Talos, Solis, The Republic of Secretly we are gay, Mortem, Sosthiem, Lorien, Frost, Raubtier, Excelsum, braavos
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe I can contribute much #Secretly we are gay. Also, I can give free tracks when needed and free farmer stuff
Do you have Teamspeak?: yus

Symbolite TheMormon xexorian victim130 victim130 victim130 ;)

You have no idea how badly we need a farmer.

Somehow everyone in the town decided to become Rogue specs! We need leather!

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Accepted new folks who got with me ingame/that I saw.

Still working on the core, it's about 60% done now.

Also, we have the town upgrade.

Finally, we're gonna change some plots aboveground at some point to make the city prettier.

PS.

<3

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
Accepted new folks who got with me ingame/that I saw.

Still working on the core, it's about 60% done now.

Also, we have the town upgrade.

Finally, we're gonna change some plots aboveground at some point to make the city prettier.

PS.

<3
What will it upgrade the town to?

Zonuphaon

Wood
In-game Name: Zonuphaon

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I've always enjoyed the idea of townships and the way that their citizens interact. I also prefer to join those that haven't already grown to their limit, as that way I actually feel like I can contribute to the growth of the town. On top of that, it's always interesting to see what sort of architectural niche a town has made for itself, and it's just as pleasing creating your own designs to help adhere to such a theme.

How did you hear about Newerth?: I was browsing through the recruitment forum, and after reviewing all of the different townships, yours seemed to be the most interesting, coupled with the fact that you still seem to be developing.

How long have you been on the server?: I had played previously on a different map render about 2 years back for 6 months, but that was before the hero system was implemented. I've only been on the current render for 2 days now, and I'm still learning the basics of the profession system, while it seems that most else has more or less stayed the quite similar to how it was in the past.

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I'm currently a Caster and a Crafter. I don't know the in's and out's of specializations yet, so I don't know which ones are preferred and for what reasons. If need be, I can easily spec into both my profession and my class based on the needs of the town.

Past towns?: On this render, none. If there was anyone who remembers the old renders, I was part of the township of Chronus, under the empire of Artemis.

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I've always enjoyed helping a town's development wherever need it. Now that the requirements for upgrading a town have become more extensive, it seems like expanding is a much more daunting task, and I'm looking to help in any way I can. I'm quite capable at gathering resources, and I don't get bored of most tasks, no matter how monotonous they might be. In terms of expansion, I'm rather good at clearing land and terraforming to pretty much any biome's surroundings. I'm also a decent builder; thought I don't usually work on extremely up-scale projects, I've done so in the past and they've turned out well.

Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes.