• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

zenon983

Wood
In-game Name:zenon983​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:I am looking for protection and an awesome community to play with​
How did you hear about Newerth?:My friend recruited me to join the city​
How long have you been on the server?:1 day​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:caster and enchanter​
Past towns?:none​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I will protect the town and contribute to town projects​
Do you have Teamspeak?:no but I would like to​

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
In-game Name:zenon983​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:I am looking for protection and an awesome community to play with​
How did you hear about Newerth?:My friend recruited me to join the city​
How long have you been on the server?:1 day​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:caster and enchanter​
Past towns?:none​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I will protect the town and contribute to town projects​
Do you have Teamspeak?:no but I would like to​
I know this guy in real life. Once he is whitelisted, someone send him a town invite, [user]Symbolite[/user] [user]victim130[/user] or whoever else with the authority to.

In-game Name:Vexxer115​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:Because i am bored of herocraft right now and i would like to enjoy it a bit more by being in a active town.​
How did you hear about Newerth?:I heard about it from Uin153 and Sirdemonic3​
How long have you been on the server?4 months​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:Beguiler Miner​
Past towns?:Malkier, Oakenshire, Mineris​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:Well in malkier i tryed my best to help with town upgrade and i can do alot of mining.​
Do you have Teamspeak?:Yes​

savathaflava

ICE ICE ICE!
In-game Name:Vexxer115
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:Because i am bored of herocraft right now and i would like to enjoy it a bit more by being in a active town.
How did you hear about Newerth?:I heard about it from Uin153 and Sirdemonic3
How long have you been on the server?4 months
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:Beguiler Miner
Past towns?:Malkier, Oakenshire, Mineris
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:Well in malkier i tryed my best to help with town upgrade and i can do alot of mining.
Do you have Teamspeak?:Yes
accepted, I'll get with you ingame soon

cshadowrun

Coal
In-game Name: CShadowRun
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: My friends sirdemonic3 and uin153 say i should join ive know these people forever
How did you hear about Newerth?: Sirdemonic and uin153
How long have you been on the server?: 6 months
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a 55 dragoon and 40 smith
Past towns?: Malkier, Oakenshire
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am an excellent pvper and builder and im on all the time
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
In-game Name: CShadowRun
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: My friends sirdemonic3 and uin153 say i should join ive know these people forever
How did you hear about Newerth?: Sirdemonic and uin153
How long have you been on the server?: 6 months
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a 55 dragoon and 40 smith
Past towns?: Malkier, Oakenshire
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am an excellent pvper and builder and im on all the time
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes
Accepted

Orito

Glowing Redstone
hey guys im Orito and I would like to apply for your town, do you guys have some sort of process for that?

Orito

Glowing Redstone
In-game Name: Orito​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: To have fun​
How did you hear about Newerth?: Looking around the herocraft forums​
How long have you been on the server?: 1st day​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I plan to become a Wizard/Miner​
Past towns?:None​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:my PVP skills and friendlyness​
Do you have Teamspeak?: no​

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
In-game Name: Orito​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: To have fun​
How did you hear about Newerth?: Looking around the herocraft forums​
How long have you been on the server?: 1st day​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I plan to become a Wizard/Miner​
Past towns?:None​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:my PVP skills and friendlyness​
Do you have Teamspeak?: no​
Accepted! You should also look into Teamspeak! Its an awesome VOIP (Voice chat program) that helps us coordinate and get to know our citizens on a more personal level :D Get with Sava, Dielan, Symbolite, Xexorian, me or TheMormon in game to get invited.

TheKaichu

Wood
In-game Name: TheKaichu
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: For the fun
How did you hear about Newerth?:Suggested by sirdemonic3
How long have you been on the server?:2 weeks
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:Wizard/Farmer
Past towns?:None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I'm a good builder who can quickly obtain resources.
Do you have Teamspeak?:No

yety175

Coal
In-game Name: yety175
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I want to join Newerth for Protection, but also to be part of the community(and it kind of sucks having no one to talk to in team speak) .
How did you hear about Newerth?: The forums.
How long have you been on the server?: A little over a week.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a level 6 ninja, and level 20 crafter. I will probably take miner, smith or enchanter when i reach level 30.
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am a good builder and pvper and judging from past role play servers a good leader.
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes.

ChaosDead

Stone
In-game Name: ChaosDead​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I'm looking for a town since I'm new to the server and this one looked like a nice town with a good community.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: I saw it when I was browsing​
How long have you been on the server?: A week​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a ranger and I plan to spec enchanter​
Past towns?: None​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: An active player that likes pvp​
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes​