• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

Bedwyr2112

Legacy Supporter 9
CALLING ALL CITIZENS OF NEWERTH!!!!!!!

We need your help

As you may have noticed outside the east gate, work has begun on the outer town wall. This project is a big undertaking and we need your support to make it happen.

I have managed to get the first tower mostly built with my own materials, but there are some items that are still needed to complete it and additional supplies to build the other 3 towers and the wall itself.

On behalf of the town management I'm asking you to help gather resources or donate resources you may already have to help the town to complete this project.

I have assembled an initial list of supplies, and would ask you to help with gathering them.

Building Supplies Needed:
  • 1 Double Chest of Quartz Blocks
  • 4 Stacks of Gold Blocks
  • 7 Stacks of Glowstone Blocks
  • 1 Stack of Netherrack
  • 2 Double Chests of Glass Blocks
  • 2 Double Chests of Obsidian Blocks
  • 1 Double Chest of Lapis Blocks
  • 1 Double Chest of Stone Blocks
  • Tons of Sandstone Blocks (We may need to rape a couple more deserts for this, Summy Dig!)
I will set up donation chests in the 1st floor of my house ( the one with the 4 beacons on the roof ) for you to place any supplies that are being donated. Please make sure that these chests stay covered. For the valuable items such as the Quartz, Gold and Glowstone blocks, please do not place in these chests. Please donate them directly to me directly so that they can be stored securely.
I will see if I can coordinate some work parties to help gather some of these materials, any and all assistance that can be provided with gathering and donations will be welcome and appreciated.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff

We need your help

As you may have noticed outside the east gate, work has begun on the outer town wall. This project is a big undertaking and we need your support to make it happen.

I have managed to get the first tower mostly built with my own materials, but there are some items that are still needed to complete it and additional supplies to build the other 3 towers and the wall itself.

On behalf of the town management I'm asking you to help gather resources or donate resources you may already have to help the town to complete this project.

I have assembled an initial list of supplies, and would ask you to help with gathering them.

• 1 Stack of Netherrack
  • Tons of Sandstone Blocks (We may need to rape a couple more deserts for this, Summy Dig!)
I will set up donation chests in the 1st floor of my house ( the one with the 4 beacons on the roof ) for you to place any supplies that are being donated. Please make sure that these chests stay covered. For the valuable items such as the Quartz, Gold and Glowstone blocks, please do not place in these chests. Please donate them directly to me directly so that they can be stored securely.

I will see if I can coordinate some work parties to help gather some of these materials, any and all assistance that can be provided with gathering and donations will be welcome and appreciated.

quoted for redundancy!

In-game Name: Rangehoplite
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I am looking for a home now that my past town stole from me
How did you hear about Newerth?: Cardboardking told me about it within recruitment chat
How long have you been on the server?: 1-2 years
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Caster-Mastered, Wizard-6, Rogue-2, Crafter-21, I am not sure which profession I will become when I master crafter
Past towns?: Axiom
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can build pretty well, I am good at PVP, I will help other members and I will help out the town overall
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I do not but I can get it and Yes I have a working mic

Thanks,

Rangehoplite

Bedwyr2112

Legacy Supporter 9
lol, just thought I would try to get things organized a bit so that we can get this moving along.

hopefully we will get a lot of participation with this town project.

savathaflava

ICE ICE ICE!

We need your help

• 1 Stack of Netherrack

Quoted again, and also

In-game Name: Rangehoplite
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I am looking for a home now that my past town stole from me
How did you hear about Newerth?: Cardboardking told me about it within recruitment chat
How long have you been on the server?: 1-2 years
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Caster-Mastered, Wizard-6, Rogue-2, Crafter-21, I am not sure which profession I will become when I master crafter
Past towns?: Axiom
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can build pretty well, I am good at PVP, I will help other members and I will help out the town overall
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I do not but I can get it and Yes I have a working mic

Thanks,

Rangehoplite

accepted, I'll message you in-game

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Great to see more faces coming into newerth! If anyone hasn't been situated yet, please get with me or a manager in game. Use /ch who newerth and look for people with green names, this identifies them as a manager!

In-game Name: Dragon_Rider710
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I am looking for a home now as I have no safe place to stay
How did you hear about Newerth?: Jilleye suggested it as a good town to join
How long have you been on the server?: about 2 days
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Master all classes, plan to master Miner, Merchant, Farmer, and any other proffessions as needed
Past towns?: none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am a good builder, great pvper, I spend a lot of time mining, and I have great motivation
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I have it, but I have no mic. I am also having problems with it currently, and I am working on fixing it

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I am looking for a home now as I have no safe place to stay
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Master all classes, plan to master Miner, Merchant, Farmer, and any other proffessions as needed
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am a good builder, great pvper, I spend a lot of time mining, and I have great motivation
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I have it, but I have no mic. I am also having problems with it currently, and I am working on fixing it

can I still accept people?

In-game Name: BaconSoul
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I like contributing with people towards a common goal.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Personally from the King.
How long have you been on the server?: 3 days.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I plan to become a Necromancer Alchemist.
Past towns?: None.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Protecting it from invaders and supplying potions/nether portals.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
In-game Name: BaconSoul
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I like contributing with people towards a common goal.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Personally from the King.
How long have you been on the server?: 3 days.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I plan to become a Necromancer Alchemist.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Protecting it from invaders and supplying potions/nether portals.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes.
Thank you for applying, ACCEPTED! :)

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
Accepted, according to the prophecy! Get online and join the chat, then get with a manager to invite you. I will message you chat details.

Edpawlin

Dirt
In-game Name: Edpawlin (or in short Edp. Do not call me ed D:<)
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:Looking to get situated into the server and use this as an opportunity to meet people on it. (non gray-listed, here for a day or two people :p)
How did you hear about Newerth?:Forum browsing.
How long have you been on the server?:A few days so far.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Runeblade/haven't made up my mind yet.(was looking at a few, but nothing in stone.)
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:Well my building skills are alright, but in reality I bring with me a creative mind and good team skills. (whether leading said team or functioning in one) I am generally very good at pvp. (in minecraft too, though I haven't fought with skills yet.) Also you guys don't seem to be the invade and conquer type, but I am good at unseen infiltration and general sneakiness. :D Either way I can adapt myself to whatever need be.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:Yes and yes I have a headset.

As an extra note, I can add/answer anything if need be. Just let me know if you have any questions. :)

In-game Name: bluetiger6001
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: sidgil told me about it and I would love to be a part of a town
How did you hear about Newerth?: sidgil told me
How long have you been on the server?: just a couple of days, but I'm not new to Minecraft
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: rogue, ranger and either smith or enchanter
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm quite a good builder, and I'm very loyal.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: no, but I can easily download. I don't have a mic, however, but I'll hopefully be getting a new one shortly

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: Edpawlin (or in short Edp. Do not call me ed D:<)
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:Looking to get situated into the server and use this as an opportunity to meet people on it. (non gray-listed, here for a day or two people :p)
How did you hear about Newerth?:Forum browsing.
How long have you been on the server?:A few days so far.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Runeblade/haven't made up my mind yet.(was looking at a few, but nothing in stone.)
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:Well my building skills are alright, but in reality I bring with me a creative mind and good team skills. (whether leading said team or functioning in one) I am generally very good at pvp. (in minecraft too, though I haven't fought with skills yet.) Also you guys don't seem to be the invade and conquer type, but I am good at unseen infiltration and general sneakiness. :D Either way I can adapt myself to whatever need be.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:Yes and yes I have a headset.

As an extra note, I can add/answer anything if need be. Just let me know if you have any questions. :)
Accepted!

In-game Name: bluetiger6001
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: sidgil told me about it and I would love to be a part of a town
How did you hear about Newerth?: sidgil told me
How long have you been on the server?: just a couple of days, but I'm not new to Minecraft
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: rogue, ranger and either smith or enchanter
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm quite a good builder, and I'm very loyal.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: no, but I can easily download. I don't have a mic, however, but I'll hopefully be getting a new one shortly

Accepted!

I will send you both a message (on this site) of how to get in town chat, just in case I don't see you online.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Bedwyr2112 PROJECT MANAGER ANNOUNCEMENT:

We need your help

• 1 Stack of Netherrack

I will see if I can coordinate some work parties to help gather some of these materials, any and all assistance that can be provided with gathering and donations will be welcome and appreciated.[DOUBLEPOST=1367297455,1367296011][/DOUBLEPOST]
6BdPD9t.jpg

klop552

TNT
In-game Name: klop552​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: i want a good town and this town looks good i need a town for a community of people and a place to live​
How did you hear about Newerth?:no where​
How long have you been on the server?:since yesterday​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: i am a caster(i plan to be a wizard maybe still deciding) and i plan to be an engineer​
Past towns?:none​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: redstone knowledge good ideas and general help​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: yes i do and i do use it​

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: klop552​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: i want a good town and this town looks good i need a town for a community of people and a place to live​
How did you hear about Newerth?:no where​
How long have you been on the server?:since yesterday​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: i am a caster(i plan to be a wizard maybe still deciding) and i plan to be an engineer​
Past towns?:none​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: redstone knowledge good ideas and general help​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: yes i do and i do use it​
So, I see that your new, and you have also applied to other towns, what convinced you to apply for Newerth over waiting for acceptance to another town?