• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
6BdPD9t.jpg

*Please note that this is for Kingdom taxes, not each individual.

**Our Capital city has and never will have taxes in coins on its citizens. We survive off of donations and an active community. We have not had taxes in the glorious capital city for 2 ERA's now. Hurray! That said, there is also a Capital tax of 1,000 coins per week that must also be met in addition to Kingdom taxes.

TerabitSeven

Stone
In-game Name: TerabitSeven​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I just wish to join a town in order to keep my stuff safe.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: I kept putting off joining a town until Dragon_Rider710 told me to join this town, so I decided I would.​
How long have you been on the server?: About 2-3 weeks​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Wizard, though I may change a few months after mastering it if I can get enough coins; I have no idea which Profession I'm going to be, most likely alchemist or farmer though.​
Past towns?: None​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Whatever you want me to do. Right now my focus is leveling, but I never really have anything to do during the non-mobspawning hours. So building, PvPing, and resources or whatever else I need to do to contribute to the town, I'll do.​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: No, I do not use it currently, though I could get it and use it if need be.​

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: TerabitSeven​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I just wish to join a town in order to keep my stuff safe.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: I kept putting off joining a town until Dragon_Rider710 told me to join this town, so I decided I would.​
How long have you been on the server?: About 2-3 weeks​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Wizard, though I may change a few months after mastering it if I can get enough coins; I have no idea which Profession I'm going to be, most likely alchemist or farmer though.​
Past towns?: None​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Whatever you want me to do. Right now my focus is leveling, but I never really have anything to do during the non-mobspawning hours. So building, PvPing, and resources or whatever else I need to do to contribute to the town, I'll do.​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: No, I do not use it currently, though I could get it and use it if need be.​

Accepted! I will message you with the town chat info. Get with a manager afterward to get invited. (I will be on after 4pm PST if you haven't managed to get invited.)

dastandy

Wood
In-game Name: Dastandy​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: blame ironee​
How did you hear about Newerth?: blame ironee again =p​
How long have you been on the server?: Not long enough​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Archer, tbh not sure profession wise​
Past towns?: none on this server​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: tbh not sure what the town needs yet​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes​

ironee212

Legacy Supporter 5
In-game Name: Dastandy​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: blame ironee​
How did you hear about Newerth?: blame ironee again =p​
How long have you been on the server?: Not long enough​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Archer, tbh not sure profession wise​
Past towns?: none on this server​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: tbh not sure what the town needs yet​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes​

accepted!! get with me or a manager in game :)

Droowid

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
In case anyone has gone inactive but still checks this thread
OMG DROOWID HAS BEEN BACK FOR WEEKS NOW YOU GUYS SHOULD ALL COME BACK
SUMMY THAT MEANS YOU
STOP CRYING ABOUT YOUR DIAMOND SHOVEL ON DIRT EXCAVATE WE DID HCE TOGETHER
Also, the rest of you.

In-game Name: davey1568
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because JillEye invited me and to keep my stuff protected
How did you hear about Newerth?: I was waiting to be whitelisted then i would join a town and JillEye recommend this one
How long have you been on the server?: About 2-3 weeks
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I wanna be Necromancer and proffesion might be Mason
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Anything u guys need me to do.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I do not know how to find out but if i can i'll use it if u want me to

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
In-game Name: davey1568
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because JillEye invited me and to keep my stuff protected
How did you hear about Newerth?: I was waiting to be whitelisted then i would join a town and JillEye recommend this one
How long have you been on the server?: About 2-3 weeks
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I wanna be Necromancer and proffesion might be Mason
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Anything u guys need me to do.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I do not know how to find out but if i can i'll use it if u want me to

I believe ironee and JillEye already got you all set up. Correct me if I'm wrong and you need an invite.

Sorry about the confusion earlier with our guests. They were all talking with their voices on Teamspeak. You can download it here: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

I'm completely serious when I say that your ability to adjust to the server, and fit in to the community depends on your ability to use this program.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
6BdPD9t.jpg

**Our Capital city has and never will have taxes in coins on its citizens. We survive off of donations and an active community. We have not had taxes in the glorious capital city for 2 ERA's now. Hurray! That said, there is also a Capital tax of 1,000 coins per week that must also be met in addition to Kingdom taxes.
Already got like 15 stacks of steak 1.5 stacks of pumpkins, 5 stacks od oak logs and 10 stacks of wheat in the donation box, i expanded the donation boxes too, if u dun mind.

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3

[NUDITY PIC]

Already got like 15 stacks of steak 1.5 stacks of pumpkins, 5 stacks od oak logs and 10 stacks of wheat in the donation box, i expanded the donation boxes too, if u dun mind.
And I took care of the 5 stacks of jungle logs, like you ask. so progress has been made!

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
And I took care of the 5 stacks of jungle logs, like you ask. so progress has been made!
Yeah!!!! We need more jungle sap and a jungle to farm logs, so we need more, we need to farm that like everyday to let it be able to sustain themselves for atleast a month.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Yeah!!!! We need more jungle sap and a jungle to farm logs, so we need more, we need to farm that like everyday to let it be able to sustain themselves for atleast a month.
We actually need(alchemist) OAK sapplings and DIRT to make grass blocks for our upcoming weeks, we have at least 6-8 weeks of tax saved except grass blocks.

The recipe is 2 sapplings 3 dirt per 1 grass block, so 5 stacks a week =

10 stacks of oak sapplings, 15 stacks of dirt. x 8 weeks =

80 stacks of oak sapplings 120 stacks of dirt.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
We actually need(alchemist) OAK sapplings and DIRT to make grass blocks for our upcoming weeks, we have at least 6-8 weeks of tax saved except grass blocks.

The recipe is 2 sapplings 3 dirt per 1 grass block, so 5 stacks a week =

10 stacks of oak sapplings, 15 stacks of dirt. x 8 weeks =

80 stacks of oak sapplings 120 stacks of dirt.
I can make grass if you want me to.
I've been making ice (for town) all day, got around 3.5 stacks or so :)