• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I haven't really been in the know lately, but have you guys gotten your kingdom regions yet? :confused:

Coins have been removed from the economy (all players) that were contributed by some dishonest players. That includes some of our donors for kingdom money and it's set us back a few coins. We're nearly caught up now.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
Coins have been removed from the economy (all players) that were contributed by some dishonest players. That includes some of our donors for kingdom money and it's set us back a few coins. We're nearly caught up now.
What do u mean by that? I dun really get it.

ZuRyuujin

Dirt
In-game Name: Zuryuujin​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:I have friends that play. one is Yfelomen​
How did you hear about Newerth?: Yfelomen​
How long have you been on the server?: new​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: have yet to choose​
Past towns?: nope​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: i love to mine and defend​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I can get it​

savathaflava

ICE ICE ICE!
In-game Name: Zuryuujin​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:I have friends that play. one is Yfelomen​
How did you hear about Newerth?: Yfelomen​
How long have you been on the server?: new​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: have yet to choose​
Past towns?: nope​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: i love to mine and defend​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I can get it​
Accepted if you haven't already joined, speak with a manager in-game.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Newerth's new City-wall design. <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
I HoPe ThIs HuRtS YoUr EyEs!1!1!
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
nnnn<3<3<3nnnnnn<3<3<3nnnnnn<3<3<3nnnnnn<3<3<3nnnnnn<3<3<3nnnn
nn<3<3<3<3<3nn<3<3<3<3<3nn<3<3<3<3<3nn<3<3<3<3<3nn<3<3<3<3<3nn

In-game Name: PhailsAlotxD
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Friends are in your town, would like to join them
How did you hear about Newerth?: Friends
How long have you been on the server?: Im new
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Warrior and miner
Past towns?: none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: PvP and resources. Plus, I can help build.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes I have teamspeak and yes I can use it.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
-----====Application====-----
In-game Name:
xK1LLERBEEx
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:
I am townless, and wish to join a town so I can have protected items, and friends in the server.I also prefer joining one over making one because of the large amount of coins required to make a town (5,000.00c).
How did you hear about Newerth?:
I was recommended by xDoRiToD0gx and jamothebest.
How long have you been on the server?: 1 1/2 weeks but I am very active, usually 4h's on weekdays, and 3+hours on the weekend.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:
My class's are currently Caster level 11, and Crafter level 10. My planned proffesion is unknown because of the amount of available professions to choose from. Will decide in the future.
Past towns?:
No past towns.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:
I prefer to mine and to build stuff.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:
No I can get it though but my chatting time will be limited.
Other info:
I like to play minecraft and to have fun with other people on servers.
All you did was copy your friends jamo's app and replaced your IGN, levels and times when you'll be on. Or that's what it looks like to me.

Make it your own app. :)

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Friends are in your town, would like to join them
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: PvP and resources. Plus, I can help build.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes I have teamspeak and yes I can use it.
Who? I like to know recommendations! =]

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
blablabla
accepted!
also accepted! Tell me who your friends are though!

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Get with a manager in game if you have been accepted and are not on the township regions or have not been shown around.

Use /ch who nw and find someone who's name is in green, this indicates their status as a manager, or someone in charge.

Kevitoo

Wood
In-game Name:Kevitoo
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Im a level 18 rogue and 22 crafter and it is hard to level and survive in this game alone without any help. I tried joining Vigil because my friend BeazyKID lives there now but no one answers or is ever on. I want to join because i like to build and help people and play this game. I feel like Newerth would be a cool town to live in and go on with my adventure on this server.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Heard about it from my friend BeazyKID he wants to join this town with me.
How long have you been on the server?: Ive been on for about a month and half now.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I want to become a rune blade and as for profession whatever the town needs me to be. I like farming for some reason so maybe I can supply fighters with food or leather or what not.
Past towns?:none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: As I said before any aid to fellow townmembers and upper citizens. I want to be able to give to the town and have fun with people playing too. Create new things from scratch. Idk mostly fun. Been killed by random people so many times and it sucks.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:I have it but dont really use it but i will if i need to use it.

beazyKID

Coal
In-game Name: beazyKID
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I'm just looking for a bigger, more active town. Need some new people to play with and hopefully I can find that here. After looking at a bunch of towns I feel like Newerth offers the best opportunity to find people to play with.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Mostly through forums, but I have a tendency to check a persons town after I battleground with them and for some reason I tend to fight a lot of people from Newerth so that initially turned me onto it.
How long have you been on the server?: I think for about a month now.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I'm currently a 35 Samurai, probably gonna switch caster depending on how much windwalk will help my PvP lol. Still a crafter though, probably gonna go enchanter unless the town needs something else from me.
Past towns?: Vigil
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm big on fighting, so I can help protect from raids and such. I'm not too great of a builder nor am I super creative but I'm willing to help with any town projects. When I am on I'm usually just trying to level so feel free to ask me to do anything and I'll more often than not be down to do it.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I can get it if need be.

In-game Name: ForeverIsNow​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because it's a large community, and to get a good start, I'd like to set up a foundation in a large town.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: Simply browsing the forums​
How long have you been on the server?: Only a day​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a Caster and a Crafter, I plan on become a Pyromancer and an Alchemist, however I am flexible as far as the Profession goes​
Past towns?: Wyntervale​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Well, seeing as how I haven't chosen a Profession yet, I could choose one that the town needs to benefit the town. I'm pretty good at PVP, so I can help defend the town. I've also played Minecraft since Beta 1.2, so I know a lot about the game.​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes and yes, however I do not own a mic because of lack of money.​

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
In-game Name: ForeverIsNow​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because it's a large community, and to get a good start, I'd like to set up a foundation in a large town.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: Simply browsing the forums​
How long have you been on the server?: Only a day​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a Caster and a Crafter, I plan on become a Pyromancer and an Alchemist, however I am flexible as far as the Profession goes​
Past towns?: Wyntervale​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Well, seeing as how I haven't chosen a Profession yet, I could choose one that the town needs to benefit the town. I'm pretty good at PVP, so I can help defend the town. I've also played Minecraft since Beta 1.2, so I know a lot about the game.​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes and yes, however I do not own a mic because of lack of money.​

You've been on the server a day, yet you've been in Wyntervale before. Care to explain?

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
In-game Name:Kevitoo
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Im a level 18 rogue and 22 crafter and it is hard to level and survive in this game alone without any help. I tried joining Vigil because my friend BeazyKID lives there now but no one answers or is ever on. I want to join because i like to build and help people and play this game. I feel like Newerth would be a cool town to live in and go on with my adventure on this server.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Heard about it from my friend BeazyKID he wants to join this town with me.
How long have you been on the server?: Ive been on for about a month and half now.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I want to become a rune blade and as for profession whatever the town needs me to be. I like farming for some reason so maybe I can supply fighters with food or leather or what not.
Past towns?:none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: As I said before any aid to fellow townmembers and upper citizens. I want to be able to give to the town and have fun with people playing too. Create new things from scratch. Idk mostly fun. Been killed by random people so many times and it sucks.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:I have it but dont really use it but i will if i need to use it.
In-game Name: beazyKID
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I'm just looking for a bigger, more active town. Need some new people to play with and hopefully I can find that here. After looking at a bunch of towns I feel like Newerth offers the best opportunity to find people to play with.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Mostly through forums, but I have a tendency to check a persons town after I battleground with them and for some reason I tend to fight a lot of people from Newerth so that initially turned me onto it.
How long have you been on the server?: I think for about a month now.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I'm currently a 35 Samurai, probably gonna switch caster depending on how much windwalk will help my PvP lol. Still a crafter though, probably gonna go enchanter unless the town needs something else from me.
Past towns?: Vigil
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm big on fighting, so I can help protect from raids and such. I'm not too great of a builder nor am I super creative but I'm willing to help with any town projects. When I am on I'm usually just trying to level so feel free to ask me to do anything and I'll more often than not be down to do it.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I can get it if need be.

Accepted both of you. I'll PM you chat channel info. Follow xexo's instructions below about getting with a manager and getting directons to town, a tour, a plot, and region permissions!

~~~

Get with a manager in game if you have been accepted and are not on the township regions or have not been shown around.

Use /ch who nw and find someone who's name is in green, this indicates their status as a manager, or someone in charge.

You've been on the server a day, yet you've been in Wyntervale before. Care to explain?
There's little to explain, really. The day before yesterday, when I signed up and got whitelisted and all that, I immediately went to get recruited before I really did anything on the server. The day following, I was accepted to Wyntervale here, but arrived to the town to find that it wasn't much of a town, and not what I was looking for.