• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] - Wyntervale -[Good]-[28]

MajorasMask

Ungodly
JacobBurkey does not approve of this 'alliance'

Majoras will only approve of the allience once the Wyntervale Television Network has been wired all around Threshold. All we ask for you is your mind and free will. We'll take care of that.

Thank you.

tumblr_m8582nac7y1r0k830o1_500.gif

Don't be scared. We're here to help.

IGN: ForeverisNow
Primary Class|Level: Caster, Level 1
Profession|Level: Crafter, Level 1
How long have you been on HC?: Only but a few hours
How often do you play on HC?: I imagine that, once I'm hooked, I'll be playing daily.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I do have it, and I am able to use it, however I do not have a mic. Because of my lack of cash at the moment, it's unlikely that I will get one soon, although as I've gotten into League of Legends, I'm going to try to get one soon.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: None.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I would like to live in the security of a town's walls as I build myself up in the game, and this town, specifically, seems like a nice one. It's got a wide community, it has lax and reasonable tax rules,
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: I hate filling this part in. I always come across as arrogant. I would be a contributing member of the town and let myself dissolve into the community, and I am big on respecting the authority of those above me. I'm literate, so you won't see incorrect grammar or spelling from me too often. I'm not sure why else, that's for you to judge.
Referrals: Rizyq
Keyword: Demons
-Feel free to tell us about yourself in your application, as well-
I'm 14 years old, and I live in Texas. I'm a nerd, but I'm fairly sociable too. I like writing and video games, my favorite series of games being a tie between Portal and Assassin's Creed. I just love the historical fiction aspect of the latter, and Portal's sheer humor and simplicity is great. My favorite T.V. series is probably gonna be Breaking Bad, followed up by The Walking Dead. I am economically conservative, libertarian everything else. I'm not that interesting.

Wyntervale Town Membership Application~
IGN: Moonseeker12
Primary Class|Level: Caster|1
Profession|Level: crafter|1
How long have you been on HC?: I have been a member of Herocraft for about 8 months, went inactive, but recently I feel as if I should get back on more often.
How often do you play on HC?: Lately I have been playing at least every other night for around an hour or two, but that can change with my schedule.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a microphone?: I do indeed own TeamSpeak3, but unfortunately I can not talk over it with a microphone.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: I have not been part of any town yet, but hope to become part of an active and friendly community such as yours.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: The major reason I would like to become part of the Wyntervale Community is so I can make friends and find people to quest and adventure with me, and all in all just be helpful. Another reason I would like to join Wyntervale Is because I love to build, and I hope I can help you guys out on construction and aesthetics. I love to make things nice and add functionality along with my builds. I hope to become an engineer and make redstone contraptions that would help me accomplish this. My second reason is that I like to help any one in need out, especially newcomers that need help finding their way on a server. I would be glad to help the community out in any way, and will try my best to tackle a problem through resolution, not fighting.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: To reiterate my point, I love to make aesthetically pleasing builds that serve some functionality, I am friendly and very dedicated to community, and I love to have some friends tag along during quests. I would also like to add that I am willing to help with any major town project.
Referrals: none
-Feel free to tell us about yourself in your application, as well- Let's see. In my spare time I like to program in java, play FTB, or simply just read. From the aspect of Minecraft I like questing parties, building, big complex projects(redstone included:D ) Did I mention I also like creepers and mining, just not the two together :L.

Azlie07

Wood
IGN: Azlie07
Primary Class|Level: Healer, 5
Profession|Level: Crafter, 3
How long have you been on HC?: 1 month
How often do you play on HC?: Depend son assignments at school I get pretty piled up and I dont have alot of time to play but sometimes I squeeze time in around weekly.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: No.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: I have been in none
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I was reffered and the name sounded intresting and I am just looking foor a nice town and I think this may be the won.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: I'm a social person who stands up for whats right and I love adventuring with my town mates
Referrals: GrandSoulKing

Dreviore

Wood
IGN: Dreviore
Primary Class|Level: Rogue - 5
Profession|Level: Crafting - 2-3
How long have you been on HC?: ... Two hours?
How often do you play on HC?: ... Just started today.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I do have TeamSpeak, and I also come with a microphone.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: None.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I feel rather lonely running around hitting each of the world borders (I've hit two so far)
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: I can build, and mine. That's about all I've got going for me. Oh and I can tend to make myself busy if there's no one to instruct me.
Referrals: None.
Keyword: Scary scary demons.
-Feel free to tell us about yourself in your application, as well-
Well a little about me would include: Leaving this blank cause I'm unsure what to put here so I'll leave it with this.

EDIT:
If it helps I was born as a yellow dot into a black room.

monkeyfatzer

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: monkeyfatzer
Primary Class|Level: Ninja 47
Profession|Level: miner 28
How long have you been on HC?: 11 months
How often do you play on HC?: A lot
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: Yes
What towns, if any, have you been in?: Newerth
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: Idk, need a town I guess?
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: Im a good pvper
Referrals: GrandSoulKing