• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] - Wyntervale -[Good]-[28]

Grinch

Obsidian Staff
Well You are a mean on mister Grinch but a Ranger is a Ranger :) I know who Gabizou is but may I ask who Guthix is? Also happy early birthday, incase you are not on that day :p

Oh and how could I forget. Welcome to Wyntervale!

Guthix is the creator of Gelinor in Runescape. :p

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3
Guthix is the creator of Gelinor in Runescape. :p

Now see I knew Guthix from that, thought there was a player called Guthix or something xD By the way we both have to be on for me to invite you also look for Rizyq, Vexxer115, ShadowRavynn they may also invite you to town :)

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: SageOf5Builders
Primary Class|Level: Roque and Level 4
Profession|Level: Crafter and Level 1
How long have you been on HC?: I just started HC Today Hopefully ill become pro
How often do you play on HC?: Mostly
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: Yes
What towns, if any, have you been in?: I haven't been in a town because i just started :D
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: Because most of my friends are in it
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: Because i like it and i have lots of friends in it
Referrals: Trazil And JupiterRome
Keyword: Wyntervale
-Feel free to tell us about yourself in your application, as well-

Unfortunately we've decided to decline your application. Getting globally muted really doesnt make you look good :\
Especially if you were arguing with one of our town members.

HazBreav

Wood
IGN:
HazBreav
Primary Class|Level:
Wizard lvl 10
Profession|Level:
Crafter lvl 24
How long have you been on HC?:
Even before the map had reset.
How often do you play on HC?:
Few hours a day(2-3, but I am student so it may fluctuate)
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?:
I do(with mic(using a mac)) but ppl are obnoxious so don't tend to use it.
What towns, if any, have you been in?:
Recently I was in Newswerth but I had some things to deal with in life and was absent for a long period.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?:
I want to be part of community and desperately need a place to build and store things safely.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?:
My quality of intelligence is at least of average usefulness except when compromised, I have never wronged anyone with intentions of meanness and I am quite a builder(also pretty good with redstone). Lastly im quite entertaining for I too am quite fond of myself.
Referrals:
I do not remember who but on Apr. 6, 2013 someone from /ch re had recommended me Wyntervale.
Keyword: Piggy
Well I watch a lot of HIMYM, love basketball and rollerblading. Also Korean(thing of pride) and I think Wyntervale is an awesome name.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
WarMach1neXP has given me permission to be Wyntervale's public speaker. I'll start my new job showing off the great things about this township, such as our anthem:

Fart jokes, fart jokes everywhere!

IGN:burnbull423
Primary Class|Level:3 Caster (Im going to be a necromancer
Profession|Level:1 Crafter (Im going to be a scribe)
How long have you been on HC?:less then a day
How often do you play on HC?:i dont know yet
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?:i do not have team speak sorry
What towns, if any, have you been in?:none
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?:i was looking for a town and i was told to apply here
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: im a good builder (more or less), i can redstone, and i can be very loyal and follow orders very well
Referrals:anemonerose
-Feel free to tell us about yourself in your application, as well- i like Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, and Halo
And here is the link to my whitelist application
http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.35966/#post-304442

Souldger42

Iron
IGN: souldger42
Primary Class|Level: warrior. . .level 1 O-O
Profession|Level: crafter, 1
How long have you been on HC?: Just started about half an hour ago
How often do you play on HC?: I will look to playing every day
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I do not have ts3 but I will be getting it soon. I do have a mic and are availubal to to speak with it.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: None
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: Just joined the server and I need a nice place to call home :D
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: I can be a great asset to the town. I could provide resources, I have a great understanding on how the heroes plugin works and I am a decent pvper once I reach the mid - high levels.
Referrals: Grandsoulking

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN:
HazBreav
Primary Class|Level:
Wizard lvl 10
Profession|Level:
Crafter lvl 24
How long have you been on HC?:
Even before the map had reset.
How often do you play on HC?:
Few hours a day(2-3, but I am student so it may fluctuate)
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?:
I do(with mic(using a mac)) but ppl are obnoxious so don't tend to use it.
What towns, if any, have you been in?:
Recently I was in Newswerth but I had some things to deal with in life and was absent for a long period.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?:
I want to be part of community and desperately need a place to build and store things safely.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?:
My quality of intelligence is at least of average usefulness except when compromised, I have never wronged anyone with intentions of meanness and I am quite a builder(also pretty good with redstone). Lastly im quite entertaining for I too am quite fond of myself.
Referrals:
I do not remember who but on Apr. 6, 2013 someone from /ch re had recommended me Wyntervale.
Well I watch a lot of HIMYM, love basketball and rollerblading. Also Korean(thing of pride) and I think Wyntervale is an awesome name.
Accepted! Get with me/WarmachineXP/Nikki3point0/I think Vexxer115 in game to get invited~

IGN:burnbull423
Primary Class|Level:2
Profession|Level:1
How long have you been on HC?:less then a day
How often do you play on HC?:i dont know yet
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?:i do not have team speak sorry
What towns, if any, have you been in?:none
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?:i was looking for a town and i was told to apply here
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: im a good builder (more or less), i can redstone, and i can be very loyal and follow orders very well
Referrals:anemonerose
-Feel free to tell us about yourself in your application, as well- i like legend of zelda, pokemon, and halo

Hi, I can't seem to find your whitelist application anywhere -- are you currently whitelisted/could you link the app? Also, it'd be great if you could tell me what classes you're planning on specializing into.

IGN: souldger42
Primary Class|Level: warrior. . .level 1 O-O
Profession|Level: crafter, 1
How long have you been on HC?: Just started about half an hour ago
How often do you play on HC?: I will look to playing every day
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I do not have ts3 but I will be getting it soon. I do have a mic and are availubal to to speak with it.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: None
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: Just joined the server and I need a nice place to call home :D
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: I can be a great asset to the town. I could provide resources, I have a great understanding on how the heroes plugin works and I am a decent pvper once I reach the mid - high levels.
Referrals: Grandsoulking

Accepted! Did you just start playing the server again? I see you've been whitelisted for well over a year. Get with Me/Warmachinexp/Nikki3point0/I think Vexxer115 has manager in game..

Sorry for the really late replies, everyone.

odog127

TNT
Hey I hope you guys know your ally with threshold because my ally's get free repairs And free deconstructing[DOUBLEPOST=1365454784,1365454732][/DOUBLEPOST]You guys never come over to threshold you should so i can repair your stuff

Your Minecraft name: Warmachinexp UnknonAK
Your age: 16
How long have you played the server?: Just started playing again for about a week
Your primary class and level: Bloodmage - 6
Your profession class and level: Crafter - 18
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: Both
Why you want to join this town: To offer my aid to my allies and friends, and Licksterboy offered.
What you can do for this town: As soon as I master my Crafter profession I will chose whatever is most beneficial to the town, also promise to pay taxes.​