• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Belegost (20) [Good] [XD] -Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I have to pay Canterlot back too :eek:. Sigh we are never getting anywhere :( so much debt.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Here is just something I want to say, I think that people need to be more dedicated to the town. The only people that have actualy put forth an effort into making the town better and stronger are me, mille, kourne and trickshotwin (who donated some money). So in order to get everyone helping I would like to organize a town mine today just sometime whenever I am on. The rules are we all mine right beside each other (well 3 block distance) and all gold goes directly to me so I cna bank it. Anything else you find you get to keep (diamonds iron lapis etc.). This way the town earns tons of money and everyoine gets goodies/XP. I am kinda stealing this idea from nevermore but I want to try it seeing they got 6k in ONE DAY.

iAtom

Iron
In game name: iAtom
Referals/How did you hear about the town: Haxnn
Why do you want to join Belegost:I want to join a nice community and get my feet underneath me
What are your past towns: None
What class/spec are you/planning to be: Rogue-->Ranger
Please list our allies (town names): Nevermore, LightForge, Canterlot, Panorama, and more.

In game name: S_Mill_DTF
Referals/How did you hear about the town: iAtom
Why do you want to join Belegost: Want to join a nice town and get a good start on this server.
What class/spec are you/planning to be: Mage--->Wizard or Geomancer
Please list our allies (town names): Nevermore,LightForge, Canterlot, Panorama, and more.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name: S_Mill_DTF
Referals/How did you hear about the town: iAtom
Why do you want to join Belegost: Want to join a nice town and get a good start on this server.
What class/spec are you/planning to be: Mage--->Wizard or Geomancer
Please list our allies (town names): Nevermore,LightForge, Canterlot, Panorama, and more.

In game name: iAtom
Referals/How did you hear about the town: Haxnn
Why do you want to join Belegost:I want to join a nice community and get my feet underneath me
What class/spec are you/planning to be: Rogue-->Ranger
Please list our allies (town names): Nevermore, LightForge, Canterlot, Panorama, and more.

Both are accepted! Welcome to Belegost!

Deamon532

Stone
how did the mining thing go? Also I can donate a bit of money, 75-100, I would like the quordanants and finally can we do the mining thing again, that sounds realy cool, sorry I want'nt there for it.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I am back :D. I am sorry it has been so long. I was forced to take a break due to my "addiction". I have heard some good things have happened while I have been away and I will be beating some one if the undercity is not all mines out.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Since you all are lazy bastards I am going to put up some tasks/quests on our message board.
I will pay some coin for everything stated there.
Hope this will wake some people since we are going down the road to becoming a ghost town.

So here are our current goals (imo):
- Undercity ceiling (current task)
- Bottom layer (my part, will make sewers for mobs)
- Overhaul of the city walls (bigger, better)
- Terraforming outside town (planting trees, filling holes, making hills...)
- Finishing the road to RA/LF
- Gathering Materials (Requests for buildings)

Every man who wants to take any of those tasks pm me on the forums or ingame.

Fo0l3d

Glowstone
In game name: Fo0l3d
Referals/How did you hear about the town: I asked in the off topic chat if anyone is recruiting a town, and someone named Barbas0l messaged me and referred me into this town. Helpful guy.
Why do you want to join Belegost: I'd like a town to be in, and would also like a nice community.
What are your past towns: Haven't been in one.
What class/spec are you/planning to be: I'm a rogue/crafter, and I plan to become a ninja/enchanter.
Please list our allies (town names): XD (Nevermore, Newerth Altum etc.)
KoE (Lightforge, Canterlot and us)
KO (Panorama etc)

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name: Fo0l3d
Referals/How did you hear about the town: I asked in the off topic chat if anyone is recruiting a town, and someone named Barbas0l messaged me and referred me into this town. Helpful guy.
Why do you want to join Belegost: I'd like a town to be in, and would also like a nice community.
What are your past towns: Haven't been in one.
What class/spec are you/planning to be: I'm a rogue/crafter, and I plan to become a ninja/enchanter.
Please list our allies (town names): XD (Nevermore, Newerth Altum etc.)
KoE (Lightforge, Canterlot and us)
KO (Panorama etc)
Barbasol told me you was a smart guy who just wanted to live in a nice community :D
You'r app looks good, and since barb referred you you are
Accepted.
Get whit kourne or me in game, and we can probably manage to get you a ftp to our town :D
do /tell kourne/millejinta87/haxnn, and get our password to our chat.
And someone will show you around, and give you a plot etc.
:)

Fo0l3d

Glowstone
Barbasol told me you was a smart guy who just wanted to live in a nice community :D
You'r app looks good, and since barb referred you you are
Accepted.
Get whit kourne or me in game, and we can probably manage to get you a ftp to our town :D
do /tell kourne/millejinta87/haxnn, and get our password to our chat.
And someone will show you around, and give you a plot etc.
:)

None of you guys are online.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Because I wanted a good/neutral town, his is PvP.
He doesn't own a town, he lead a guild. Oh well, if you like being peaceful, Belegost is an excellent choice. Sorry i can't help you getting plot etc. i'm just one of the Parents of this town. Entun had an idea about a new town, i suggested many names, at last Belegost was chosen. LF and CT loaned coins to BG, BG got official in 2 days. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.