• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Belegost (20) [Good] [XD] -Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

trickshotwin

Legacy Supporter 2
We need more POSTING POWER!

Ps: The griefer was caught, it was NDKOHSE. He must think that it's funny to spam LF's chat and grief their town. Learn some manners.:mad:

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Better watch tom_bombadil, N has hinted at a similiar exit being possible. Or trust him, as LF has done to awhitespot, NDKOHSe, crownz etc. :p

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
So Krislok joined BG? If he did, i won't hurt him inside BG unless provoken. But if he is 50 blocks or closer to CT, i will personally hunt him down and camp the GY for hours. Be warned scum.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
So Krislok joined BG? If he did, i won't hurt him inside BG unless provoken. But if he is 50 blocks or closer to CT, i will personally hunt him down and camp the GY for hours. Be warned scum.

I have stated that canterlot can do what they want with him, but inside Belegost he is safe from Canterlot.

Congrats Kourne You are offcialy a vetran of Belegost, and on the council ;)

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Oh no, does that make me even older!? All those missed years and I always just wanted to sing! xD

Yay, I am "vetran" now! :p
And the council, though there shouldn't be that much to decide anyway...

Deamon532

Stone
everyone two things, move your chests, don't put them in the under ground, put them in your house, if you don't have a house/plot talk to Haxnn, second I am working on a project to extentd the farm for wheat and aminals, if peoplr will help that would be great.

@Haxnn
@MilleJinta87
@Kourne
@Donnymeyer
@Falker57
@PewPewPewLasers
@Sweord
@Outern88
@Cmckenica
@Detarbilate
@Trickshotwin
@Tom_bombadil32
@Vlushy11
@Pyrofreaker

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Just message me ingame if you need anything for your project.
On another note, there shouldn't be more than 2 chests underground, that actually hold valuables of someone.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
everyone two things, move your chests, don't put them in the under ground, put them in your house, if you don't have a house/plot talk to Haxnn, second I am working on a project to extentd the farm for wheat and aminals, if peoplr will help that would be great.

@Haxnn
@MilleJinta87
@Kourne
@Donnymeyer
@Falker57
@PewPewPewLasers
@Sweord
@Outern88
@Cmckenica
@Detarbilate
@Trickshotwin
@Tom_bombadil32
@Vlushy11
@Pyrofreaker

Hmm I am sorry, I found a second application to another town that you applied to, I took you off regions and stuff but I will get you back on. Again sorry, I thought you left.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
We are now at war with RA until they change their chat colour...

Status
Not open for further replies.