• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Belegost (20) [Good] [XD] -Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Donny it was a joke, please leave it at that. Also I am not only in the CANADA club, but the diamond club too :) You just don't see me because i'm the guy stuffing his mouth with cake in the corner...

One last thing, how on earth did you scew anything up donny? You had NO effect on that decision....

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
You just don't see me because i'm the guy stuffing his mouth with cake in the corner...

Stop saying that, it makes burst out into laughter every time. This mental image is just too much for me to comprehend. xD

Edit: Stop the ranting as you agreed to the rules of joining Belegost.
No need to tag anyone since I think you should know who am I referring to.
3. Respect:
It should be a given that respect is given to all members of the town, including mayors, sic, managers and citizens.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
I had to google it...
enderman_loves_cake_by_emanuel_guedes-d48fbx6.png

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Donny it was a joke, please leave it at that. Also I am not only in the CANADA club, but the diamond club too :) You just don't see me because i'm the guy stuffing his mouth with cake in the corner...

One last thing, how on earth did you scew anything up donny? You had NO effect on that decision....
You're not in the diamond club. You need 65 more trophy points, lol.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I am so in the diamond club ;-; I will be soon....

(LIKE MY STUFF :D )

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Well I have finaly come to my senses, it is going to take a while for us to get to town so I have made the next part of the Belegost walls! I have a place to add it and I know what I am doing :) no worries. Once I get the basic part laid out help would be nice. PS @Kourne we will still need shiny new town walls :D

HERE IT IS:2012-03-29_19.11.16.png
Up top is the front view.
Below is the inside view. Ignor the building in the background.
2012-03-29_19.11.27.png

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
@Haxnn
Wow, screw my shitty walls we are going for these! I will help you with the walls once we met ingame, btw... I am healer now so don't expect tp's in the nearest future. :p

@pwnag3_
Nice but... why? :D

EDIT:
Updated goals:
- Undercity ceiling (more stalagtites)
--> pwnag3_
- New Wall (designed by Haxnn)
--> Haxnn, Kourne, whoever I catch online
- Terraforming outside town (planting trees, filling holes, making hills...)
--> Fo0l3d, whoever I catch online
- Finishing the road to RA/LF
--> FREE
- Gathering Materials (requests for the wall)
--> FREE

donnymeyer

Obsidian
@Haxnn
Wow, screw my shitty walls we are going for these! I will help you with the walls once we met ingame, btw... I am healer now so don't expect tp's in the nearest future. :p

@pwnag3_
Nice but... why? :D

EDIT:
Updated goals:
- Undercity ceiling (more stalagtites)
--> pwnag3_
- New Wall (designed by Haxnn)
--> Haxnn, Kourne, whoever I catch online
- Terraforming outside town (planting trees, filling holes, making hills...)
--> Fo0l3d, whoever I catch online
- Finishing the road to RA/LF
--> FREE HOW MANY TIMES MUST I SAY I WILL BUILD THE ROAD WHEN I CAN!?!
- Gathering Materials (requests for the wall)
--> FREE
why you a healer?

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
First of all you don't need to shout at me, free just means that anyone who feels like it can do the job. There wasn't much progress on the road so I assumed nobody was willing to build on it. Feel free to build on it though.

I chose healer since I mastered wizard and want to play a support class for a change, upon mastering I will specialize to cleric.
(You also don't need to quote the full message if you just want to reply to one statement.)

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I have two ideas...

1. Add the new wall onto the old one making it nice and tall. (We would get rid of that ugly edge thing and build on. It should look nice and leave TONS of room for a roof.

2. Destroy current wall and build from the ground up.

Also

That's actualy really cool, not much point but fun to have. When people do things like this it make me smile.

Another thing, Kourne I need you to enchant my picks again :p, I died in a cave in 1.2 area and when I got back everything de-spawned :(

Status
Not open for further replies.