• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tiltwo- The Pirates of Paradise [No Longer Recruiting!]

IGN: SuperWeegeeGamer
Age/Timezone: 14 Eastern
How long have you played herocraft for? 1.5 Years
What class are you, include level: Bloodmage 44
What profession are you: Farmer 32
Why Tiltwo: Because it sounds like a good town to join
What do you enjoy about herocraft or minecraft in general: Herocraft is a rpg server ( im a rpg geek ) and it is in minecraft RPG + minecraft = Tottal Fun
Any Previous Towns: Dionsoys,FrostHoldInquestion,Valcral
Why did you leave or get kicked : Dion got frequently raided , Frost Hold Inquestion is inactive , And Valcral is raided commonly
Stregths: Scouting Areas,Farming,Healing,Grinding
Weaknesses: Pvp Sorta , Spelling , Building

Hope you enjoy this FIXED post ( hope its fixed ) :D

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: SuperWeegeeGamer
Age/Timezone: 14 Eastern
How long have you played herocraft for? 1.5 Years
What class are you, include level: Bloodmage 44
What profession are you: Farmer 32
Why Tiltwo: Because it sounds like a good town to join
What do you enjoy about herocraft or minecraft in general: Herocraft is a rpg server ( im a rpg geek ) and it is in minecraft RPG + minecraft = Tottal Fun
Any Previous Towns: Dionsoys,FrostHoldInquestion,Valcral
Why did you leave or get kicked : Dion got frequently raided , Frost Hold Inquestion is inactive , And Valcral is raided commonly
Stregths: Scouting Areas,Farming,Healing,Grinding
Weaknesses: Pvp Sorta , Spelling , Building

Hope you enjoy this FIXED post ( hope its fixed ) :D
DENIED. Do-overs are not accepted. Also, you failed to read the rules.... AGAIN. Better luck elsewhere.

Rihawk_

Legacy Supporter 4
Canadia! why else would I be so friendly?
From now on no applications can have do-overs. Fail to read the rules, use correct format, or any mistake that could have simply been avoided will not be re-considered when edited.

Understood. I believe this change will weed out the more lazy players and leave us with the more interested and committed players to make our town ever more enjoyable to be a part of.

Perboni

Legacy Supporter 2
Understood. I believe this change will weed out the more lazy players and leave us with the more interested and committed players to make our town ever more enjoyable to be a part of.

I love our recruiting process, i think it is fair enough, congrats for @GodOfGales for it.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
NOTICE
Currently warriors are the primary recruitment focus for the moment. If you seem extra awesome you may be accepted, but for the most part warriors are what are being looked for.

@Perboni @rihawk10 another recruitment change (but this one temporary)

IGN: JeremiahTDP
Timezone: Eastern
If you deem worthy, would you progress within the Clergy or Royalty?: I would pick Clegry because i like to do things my self not have other people do it for me
How long have you played Hero craft?: I've play for a month now
What are strong points?: PVP,PVE,Farming,and redstone
What are your weak points?:building complex buildings I can bild good looking home but not that fancy

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: JeremiahTDP
Timezone: Eastern
If you deem worthy, would you progress within the Clergy or Royalty?: I would pick Clegry because i like to do things my self not have other people do it for me
How long have you played Hero craft?: I've play for a month now
What are strong points?: PVP,PVE,Farming,and redstone
What are your weak points?:building complex buildings I can bild good looking home but not that fancy
Denied. You have not only failed to read the rules, but you also use the incorrect format. Better luck elsewhere.

SuitedUp

Iron
IGN: Suitedup
Age/Timezone: 13 / Central Time
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 1 Month / just created my account today
What class are you, include level: I am a Ranger level 39
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Miner because i want to be on /money top
Why Tiltwo?: My brother is in this town and we can communicate easily
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I like how its 3D and i love to pvp
Any previous towns?:No i have not because i started a month ago
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: From a town i haven't been in any
Strengths?:I'm Decent at pvp I love to mine when i start a task i try my best to get it done no excuses
Weaknesses?: Low level not rich still not on money top

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Suitedup
Age/Timezone: 13 / Central Time
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 1 Month / just created my account today
What class are you, include level: I am a Ranger level 39
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Miner because i want to be on /money top
Why Tiltwo?: My brother is in this town and we can communicate easily
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I like how its 3D and i love to pvp
Any previous towns?:No i have not because i started a month ago
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: From a town i haven't been in any
Strengths?:I'm Decent at pvp I love to mine when i start a task i try my best to get it done no excuses
Weaknesses?: Low level not rich still not on money top
Denied. You have failed to read the rules. Better luck elsewhere!

IGN: fluffycat200
Age/Timezone 14 central ~
How long have you played Herocraft?: I have traversing the server for about a week and have been searching for a home
What class are you, include level: I am level fifteen ninja and am aspiring to become greater shortly
What profession are you, include level: I am a level twenty farmer and rising quickly with my farm
Why Tiltwo?: I have chosen Tiltwo for community, for a safehaven, and for a place to be loyal to.
What do you enjoy most about Herocraft, or Minecraft in general?: just the fact that the possibilities are nearly endless for both the game and the server and there is near to never a dull moment
Any previous towns?: No, I am hoping to be accepted into this place called Tiltwo though, I hear its great.
Strengths?: I really don't like to say anything about my strengths because I feel like its bragging but I am a quick thinker and a good farmer and pve'r too. also I am really active
Weaknesses?: I am below average at PVP and am a terrible leader if it comes to that

IGN: dracokid127
Age/Timezone: 14 Pacific standard time
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 5 days
What class are you, include level: samurai lv 25
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): crafter lv 4 (haven't done much crafting i've been lving up).
Why Tiltwo?: my ally Skuhl recommended it to me and i that it sounded nice.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: building i'm a great builder.
Any previous towns? :nope.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?:
Strengths?: my wepon is GhoulBane, im a great builder, and i'm good at strategies.
Weaknesses?: People with op bows.

Selenide

Coal
IGN: dracokid127
Age/Timezone: 14 Pacific standard time
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 5 days
What class are you, include level: samurai lv 25
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): crafter lv 4 (haven't done much crafting i've been lving up).
Why Tiltwo?: my ally Skuhl recommended it to me and i that it sounded nice.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: building i'm a great builder.
Any previous towns? :nope.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?:
Strengths?: my wepon is GhoulBane, im a great builder, and i'm good at strategies.
Weaknesses?: People with op bows.
Denied. Please try to read the rules next time you apply to any town. Good luck elsewhere!

Age/Timezone:15 central
How long have you been on Herocraft?:a couple hours
What class are you, include level:paladin 10
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be):some kind of fighter
Why Tiltwo?:because it was offered, and why look a gift horse in the mouth
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?:i love rpgs
Any previous towns?:no
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: i didnt
Strengths?:mining, fighting, guarding
Weaknesses?: more than one against me at a time

Rihawk_

Legacy Supporter 4
Canadia! why else would I be so friendly?
Age/Timezone:15 central
How long have you been on Herocraft?:a couple hours
What class are you, include level:paladin 10
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be):some kind of fighter
Why Tiltwo?:because it was offered, and why look a gift horse in the mouth
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?:i love rpgs
Any previous towns?:no
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: i didnt
Strengths?:mining, fighting, guarding
Weaknesses?: more than one against me at a time

Denied. Sorry, but you failed to read the rules, good luck elsewhere!

IDoege

Gold
IGN: BrotherStrawhat

Age/Timezone: 15, Central US~

How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have been playing on and off for the past year and a half or so and i am hoping to join back and stay for a long time.

What class are you, include level: Right now i am Necromancer lvl 14. ( I will be leveling quickly as i grind a lot)

What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): I am a crafter level 14 and i plan on being a runesmith.

Why Tiltwo?: I picked Tiltwo because i want to find a great town i can join into and hopefully be accepted in the community.

What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I enjoy the Adventure part of it and i have found lots of great pvp and just plain fun in general on here.

Any previous towns?: I was in Exodus a couple months back and another one i do not remember the name of.

Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: I was not kicked I stayed with the town until the end of the map and took a small break.

Strengths?: I love pvp and i can build and grind for hours.

Weaknesses?: I would like to say one of my weaknesses are that i have ocd and i do a lot of other activities other than minecraft but i will be on more than an hour a day.

(A wise man once told me not to mess with nature. Well we can say that wise man is now one with nature)

IGN: Ren3gade_Shadow
Age/Time Zone: 16 EST
If you deem worthy, would you progress within the Clergy or Royalty?: Royalty
How long have you played Herocraft?: not long bout a month
Strong Points: some PvP
Weak Points: Farming and building
Class/ Prof: Bard lvl 27 and Crafter lvl 30... didn't have anything to use prof for seeing as im alone

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: BrotherStrawhat

Age/Timezone: 15, Central US~

How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have been playing on and off for the past year and a half or so and i am hoping to join back and stay for a long time.

What class are you, include level: Right now i am Necromancer lvl 14. ( I will be leveling quickly as i grind a lot)

What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): I am a crafter level 14 and i plan on being a runesmith.

Why Tiltwo?: I picked Tiltwo because i want to find a great town i can join into and hopefully be accepted in the community.

What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I enjoy the Adventure part of it and i have found lots of great pvp and just plain fun in general on here.

Any previous towns?: I was in Exodus a couple months back and another one i do not remember the name of.

Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: I was not kicked I stayed with the town until the end of the map and took a small break.

Strengths?: I love pvp and i can build and grind for hours.

Weaknesses?: I would like to say one of my weaknesses are that i have ocd and i do a lot of other activities other than minecraft but i will be on more than an hour a day.

(A wise man once told me not to mess with nature. Well we can say that wise man is now one with nature)
Accepted! Glad to have you my friend. Get with GodOfGales, Rihawk_, Perboni, or Selenide in game to get set up!