• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Show off your desktop!

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
9fa1141f58ff0db0971b7eb1eefe1836.png

Simply art

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Wait no, my desktop swaps between 52 diferent wallpapers, no fair. My tablet however... Using IE because it goes really well with a tablet, otherwise I use Chrome.
dba8rds.jpg

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
Wait no, my desktop swaps between 52 diferent wallpapers, no fair. My tablet however... Using IE because it goes really well with a tablet, otherwise I use Chrome.
dba8rds.jpg
The four horsemen of the Apocalypse. Awesome

Book of Revelations chapter 6: 1-8 makes for an interesting read even for none religious types.

Last edited:

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
The four horsemen of the Apocalypse. Awesome

Book of Revelations chapter 6: 1-8 makes for an interesting read even for none religious types.
I am not religious, but it is a really fantastic picture. And I always liked the idea behind them, I suposse.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
loving the DEATH NUMB MURDER DESOLATION PAIN SORROW thing
I've been trying my hand at making signatures and wallpapers, that is my first one themed after a novel idea I had once where I was going to incorporate "VICTIM" as an acronym and character name.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
How many times can you necro a thread before it turns against its creator? I guess we're going to find out.

I deeply regret not naming this thread "Show Your Desktop Friday" like other websites would call it but w/e. Show us your desktops!

Here's mine from today:

6tXf9pY.png

Clean

6aDHNTV.png

Some stuff open. Terminal (yakuake - a drop down terminal because people liked the terminal in Quake and wanted it for a real terminal), Discord, IRC (irssi via a terminal emulator called Konsole), streaming local radio with Amarok (you can do this on any player tbh)

Khbyl2F.png

Steam w/ the Pressure2 theme

ETbxgWP.png

Specs

How many times can you necro a thread before it turns against its creator? I guess we're going to find out.

I deeply regret not naming this thread "Show Your Desktop Friday" like other websites would call it but w/e. Show us your desktops!

Here's mine from today:

6tXf9pY.png

Clean

6aDHNTV.png

Some stuff open. Terminal (yakuake - a drop down terminal because people liked the terminal in Quake and wanted it for a real terminal), Discord, IRC (irssi via a terminal emulator called Konsole), streaming local radio with Amarok (you can do this on any player tbh)

Khbyl2F.png

Steam w/ the Pressure2 theme

ETbxgWP.png

Specs
I actually 100% love the black and white sketch of the guy and planets. Just super cool.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8

A: Can rename if you want.

B:

0a85cea36b.jpg

Dual screens for more efficiency (Or for having youtube on one and a console on the other.
Backgrounds change through a bunch of random pictures I found laying on a Flash Drive in a box when I moved. Too lazy to bother getting new ones, so it's a bunch of anime fan art and stuff.

Discord, Curse, and IRC (irccloud clause I don't feel like getting a client) on the left, and my main window for whatever on the right. Usually Chrome or something to edit configs in. I used to have a cool neon skin for steam but an update broke that and I can't find it again :/

GPU: GeForce GTx 970
CPU: I-7, 4Ghz 8 Cores
RAM: 16 Gigs DDR3 (Was gonna get DDR4 but the price increase was too much at the time, not a huge difference)

I use a $25 generic Logitech Headset for everything.

Oh, and windows explorer likes to crash.
I also have a MacBook I sometimes use, but that's pretty tame. Static background and 2 folders.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
A: Can rename if you want.

B:

0a85cea36b.jpg

Dual screens for more efficiency (Or for having youtube on one and a console on the other.
Backgrounds change through a bunch of random pictures I found laying on a Flash Drive in a box when I moved. Too lazy to bother getting new ones, so it's a bunch of anime fan art and stuff.

Discord, Curse, and IRC (irccloud clause I don't feel like getting a client) on the left, and my main window for whatever on the right. Usually Chrome or something to edit configs in. I used to have a cool neon skin for steam but an update broke that and I can't find it again :/

GPU: GeForce GTx 970
CPU: I-7, 4Ghz 8 Cores
RAM: 16 Gigs DDR3 (Was gonna get DDR4 but the price increase was too much at the time, not a huge difference)

I use a $25 generic Logitech Headset for everything.

Oh, and windows explorer likes to crash.
I also have a MacBook I sometimes use, but that's pretty tame. Static background and 2 folders.

Gotta upgrade that headset man. I think gaming headsets are a ripoff. Get decent headphones without a microphone and get a separate microphone!

Mine looks like this
.eJwFwdsNgyAUANBdGID7oEBxgcaPzmAIErTRQuD2q3F3z_mrXz_UpDaRNiaAdR-p9lUPqT2WrEut5cix7UOnekIUiWk781cGEHqH5mkcEju2gRHYkzPW2xBcQG8ZEeb3a2Ekj0RhQftgQv1pRV03k8IkHA.eIPCRZDHMPDHjrEgFycVOlKctGE

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Gotta upgrade that headset man. I think gaming headsets are a ripoff. Get decent headphones without a microphone and get a separate microphone!

Mine looks like this
Honestly, it's not even a "Gaming" headset. It's just a generic one lol.

It's pretty decent for what I need, which is really just basic Voice Coms. I don't do voice overs or anything like that so, it's not a big deal.

I'd love to get a nice pair of headphones and good mic, but I can't really justify the purchases. Funds are tight as is, so any upgrades to my setup are gonna wait. My current goal is a new desk since mine is small and my tray broke so I lost all my desk space to Keyboard + Mouse.