• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Show off your desktop!

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Hey everyone! I did a forum search for a topic like this and didn't see one! So here it is!

I like threads like this :p All you do is post a screenshot of your desktop, upload it to some website like picasa or photobucket and then post it here with IMG tags!

**For those of you who don't know, in Windows pressing the "print screen" aka "print src" aka "prt sc" key usually found above backspace will send a copy of your screen to the clipboard. So just open paint and hit paste!**

**For those of you who don't know, in Ubuntu Linux(because if you used anything but that you WOULD know) if you hit the prt sc button a prompt will appear asking you to save the screen shot. You don't need to paste it in another program**

Feel free to show off your desktop and describe it a little! I'll start with my Windows laptop:

desky.png

Kudos to @Amgroma for making that sexy wallpaper. I like to keep it simple, I recently cleared out my desktop because it was so cluttered. My netbook is inbetween operating systems right now so I'll post a screen shot of that in a later post!

Zihara

Obsidian
Jeeez, looks like you guys cleaned all your desktops up. :p Something you don't want us to see? ;)

69eeff6defba56cba41db2f22d164c2d2a7c1424db8687124b2a4a082646ee604g.jpg

(sosorryitssotiny ^^^ )

By the way..... SkullKid ftw!

Jackrox256

Obsidian
Jeeez, looks like you guys cleaned all your desktops up. :p Something you don't want us to see? ;)

(sosorryitssotiny ^^^ )

By the way..... SkullKid ftw!

Well my desktop is so clean because my laptop got re-imaged :(

Also MAJORA'S MASK FTW, and any other zelda games...

xpeterc1

Legacy Supporter 7
destop.png

CPU is underclocked or else my fan is really loud and I only underclocked it since I use my laptop to take notes in class. so it's between 103-165 F now.
6 Gb of 1633 MHz ram.