• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Party Time! Bring your munchies and booze!

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
New Date: Friday, April 12th! 8pm PST (10pm CST, 11pm EST)
tinychat.com/barnubus1

Every once in awhile a group of us get together and drink, eat, and have merry times while chatting on Teamspeak3 and going on Tinychat! Anyone is welcome to join, though I will only be tagging the people I remember have joined us in the past!
tumblr_m0jcwg4ghn1r5gvg1o1_250.gif

KanJam49 aceshooter11 Brutalacerate xpeterc1 Symbolite Dsawemd skyboy49707 victim130 RumpTroll Trizze MasterLink742 Leeness SadisticLegend OrangeAngel Apherdite XxSamdamanxX jwplayer0
If I missed anyone it was possibly intentional. If you believe I missed someone, feel free to tag them for me.
Well, our last thread was shut down, so I am creating a new one!
I'll be updating the first post each time a new date is set!

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
I'm definitely coming as long as no discriminates against underage drinking lol... Also as long as Barn doesn't mind me coming

Edit* instead I might smoke before just because its easier to hide from me adults lol

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
Would be a blast to have you come, Angy!

And of course you can come, Templar, so long as you behave.

Don't worry I'm chill unless someone starts something but even then Ill just ignore it if needed to not ruin anything

KanJam49

Legacy Supporter 4
As Barnubus said, everyone is welcome! Just keep in mind she reserves the right to kick anyone for any reason at any time because it's her party and sHE CAN CRY IF SHE WANTS TO. No, but seriously, if you act up she has every right to kick you.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
As Barnubus said, everyone is welcome! Just keep in mind she reserves the right to kick anyone for any reason at any time because it's her party and sHE CAN CRY IF SHE WANTS TO. No, but seriously, if you act up she has every right to kick you.
except me