• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Party Time! Bring your munchies and booze!

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
Im pretty damn sure you can't shoot up marjuana unless its completly pure THC and CBD or else you would probably get really sick and you fell more like Dyin then getting high.. You can really only smoke it or eat some food that has marjuana in it that's the easiest way.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Im pretty damn sure you can't shoot up marjuana unless its completly pure THC and CBD or else you would probably get really sick and you fell more like Dyin then getting high.. You can really only smoke it or eat some food that has marjuana in it that's the easiest way.
OcsGyDv.jpg

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
Sounds fun. Though I wont be drinking, it will be funny to see everyone get drunk. xD

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
guise i got some weedies from collin_4110 and found some miiiilk in the fridge. itll go good with the apple juice that i raided from mothers liquor cabinet