• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft: Tekkit Server - New HeroTEK server in test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recknod

Legacy Supporter 2
Broke again :-/
I think people might be leaving machines on when they log off.
When the chunk loads on re-log it lags out the server

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
One solution leads to another problem with this thing. Patience, trust me, it will be worth it.

Recknod

Legacy Supporter 2
With a server population of like 5 people.
It amazes me that people would steal.
Had my t2 emc Flower stolen.
A mod or 2, Independent whitelist, block protection, and higher /cprivate limit would be great.
With such a small player base its sad this stuff happens.

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
The main problem is that plugins can really only deal with things vanilla related. It might not let a player place a block normally, but what happens when a mod changes how the block is placed?

jason8261

Legacy Supporter 5
With a server population of like 5 people.
It amazes me that people would steal.
Had my t2 emc Flower stolen.
A mod or 2, Independent whitelist, block protection, and higher /cprivate limit would be great.
With such a small player base its sad this stuff happens.

pretty much, people get jealous of what u have.

BPOtacon

Legacy Supporter 3
I think its fun not having any mods on (tekkit's about building crazy stuff and destroying others)

example: if some one get into your base and you have a nuclear reactor then they should be able to over load it and blow it up

Recknod

Legacy Supporter 2
I think its fun not having any mods on (tekkit's about building crazy stuff and destroying others)

example: if some one get into your base and you have a nuclear reactor then they should be able to over load it and blow it up

For the love of god you have got to be kidding me.
That is the exact opposite of what tekkit is about.
Tekkit is about building a massive system of self sufficient machines and pipes.
There are a million things to do with this mod collection.
Yet the hardcores seem to find the one miniscule aspect of one mod that is in an entire pack, and want to use it for malicious purposes.
I beg you please please please take your teenage angst and sexual frustrations back to the main server.
Let us have this server to work as a community pvp-free/grief free.
Please Please Please

jason8261

Legacy Supporter 5
For the love of god you have got to be kidding me.
That is the exact opposite of what tekkit is about.
Tekkit is about building a massive system of self sufficient machines and pipes.
There are a million things to do with this mod collection.
Yet the hardcores seem to find the one miniscule aspect of one mod that is in an entire pack, and want to use it for malicious purposes.
I beg you please please please take your teenage angst and sexual frustrations back to the main server.
Let us have this server to work as a community pvp-free/grief free.
Please Please Please

i agree with everything, but i still think pvp should be allowed in some cases. Like when i got robbed, i manage to find who did it and i kill him - getting my stuff back from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.