• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft: Tekkit Server - New HeroTEK server in test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
I've been raided three times, once my base was even nuked... Just go into hiding, and keep valuables in your lwc. Grieving is illegal, however.

jason8261

Legacy Supporter 5
The_Kitteh_Jesus, Anakazan or Turtle (cant remeber the last part) One of them is the greifer as there were the only people on the server and i went out about 2k blocks to get my items i dropped. When i got back to my house it was robbed again of my auto EU farm.

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
I know, sorry been super busy with stage crew, I'm at school for about 14 hours each day this week, and I just went to the doctor and was confirmed to have some kind of chronic ear fluid thing. Been pretty busy, hopefullly I can package everything up tonight. -from phone

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
To connect to 2.1, you have to select it from the "Options" menu which is located directly under the login button. You have to just "Manually select build", then change the dropdown menu to the latest build, not the recommended built.

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
Having some technical difficulties (My end, not Kainey's) Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.