• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] [Umbra] {16} [Evil]

In Game Name: iPro_Calum
Current Hero Paths/Specs: 60 Wizard / 21 Alchemist
What can you contribute to Umbra: I am Scottish.
How active are you on HC: I'm as active as I can be.
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): Yes I can
What other towns have you been in or are in now: Durotar
Side notes: If you have any concerns feel free to ask me any questions.

Nat10000

Wood
Retracted
In Game Name: Nat10000
Current Hero Paths/Specs: Rogue (going to be Runeblade and probably enchanter)
What can you contribute to Umbra: That guy who works hard but still is funny enough or screws up in ways that makes people laugh? That's me. Usually.
How active are you on HC: I am on every day (when life cooperates)
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): Listen whenever, I sometimes may not be able to talk
What other towns have you been in or are in now: Non
Side notes: I don't mind extra questioning

In Game Name: Dragonbane576
Current Hero Paths/Specs: Rogue
What can you contribute to Umbra: i'm not exactly sure, i've never joined a town and this server is the first of it's kind for me. All i can promise is another willing blade against any enemy
How active are you on HC: as active as a teenager can be. You know with highschool and all that
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): uh yes i can (not too sure on what your asking here though)
What other towns have you been in or are in now: none as stated above
Side notes: I love the server but i haven't been able to get anywhere cause i feel like i'm alone, i barely see anybody and always get killed in the wild. I've always been better in a group and a community so i really hope i can join. (also this App may seem to be coming from a goody goody, but i'm usually Evil in Games)

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
In Game Name: iPro_Calum
Current Hero Paths/Specs: 60 Wizard / 21 Alchemist
What can you contribute to Umbra: I am Scottish.​
How active are you on HC: I'm as active as I can be.
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): Yes I can
What other towns have you been in or are in now: Durotar​
Side notes: If you have any concerns feel free to ask me any questions.

Accepted!!!

In Game Name: DarthPenanceBR
Current Hero Paths/Specs: 5 Caster
What can you contribute to Umbra: Getting resources and helping in war.
How active are you on HC: Everyday.
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): Don't have teamspeak.
What other towns have you been in or are in now: No town.
Side notes: I'm very good with rpgs and minecraft.

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
In Game Name: DarthPenanceBR
Current Hero Paths/Specs: 5 Caster
What can you contribute to Umbra: Getting resources and helping in war.
How active are you on HC: Everyday.
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): Don't have teamspeak.
What other towns have you been in or are in now: No town.
Side notes: I'm very good with rpgs and minecraft.

denied

In Game Name: requiredsoul
Current Hero Paths/Specs:Caster/Crafter
What can you contribute to Umbra:Well im a pretty creative builder i'm also a strategist when it comes to fighting on top of that in a adept redstone mechanic.
How active are you on HC: I'm on when ever i'm not looking for a job so mornings and afternoons
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): For now all i can do is listen(mic broke)
What other towns have you been in or are in now: none
Side notes: I am one heck of a friendly guy with a very twisted dark side

In Game Name: PutridPestlience
Current Hero Paths/Specs: Warrior/Crafter
What can you contribute to Umbra: I used to be a general for Renegade, a town in a server that is no longer around. I was in charge of scouting, town building projects, and what we used to call "smash and grabs". Essentially whatever you need I can do. I used to play on a creative and made some pretty ridiculous things, I also play a lot of PVP servers (love townies, not a big fan of factions bleh)
How active are you on HC: Well I was pretty active a long time ago, but Im back. If I am accepted I can be guarantee at least 20 hours a week
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): I've never had teamspeak but I could get it if need be.
What other towns have you been in or are in now: I've never been part of a town
Side notes: I adore the name. Not because of the pokemon, but I am a huge Elder Scrolls fan, and I have even read the Elder Scrolls novel where Umbra is a floating city. I also beat the living daylights out of people with Umbra in Oblivion so ya. Big fan of the town name.

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
requiredsoul and PutridPestilence

Sorry, we're not really recruiting atm despite what our thread title says(we can't edit it). I recommend applying to our ally town Newerth as they are very active and accept a lot of new players. We pvp with them a lot, and if things went well we would consider adding you in the future. We're more of a friends town where everyone knows a few people in the town, which helps ensure that people get along well with the other members and stay active for a while and not just hang around a week or two and go inactive

Application:
In Game Name:Knightofhenether
Current Hero Paths/Specs: rogue
What can you contribute to Umbra:i can guard,build or scout supplies
How active are you on HC:im on hc everyday
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat):both
What other towns have you been in or are in now:none
Side notes:im a good pvper and builder

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
Application:
In Game Name:Knightofhenether
Current Hero Paths/Specs: rogue
What can you contribute to Umbra:i can guard,build or scout supplies
How active are you on HC:im on hc everyday
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat):both
What other towns have you been in or are in now:none
Side notes:im a good pvper and builder

denied

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
In Game Name: DefaultTexture
Current Hero Paths/Specs: 60 Dragoon / 26 Miner
What can you contribute to Umbra: I'll do all the drugs before Franky can do them, and I won't make fun of Lumont for his Matt Damon obsession. I am fairly decent at pvp, and building as well.
How active are you on HC: I am online ERREDAY.
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): Both
What other towns have you been in or are in now: Jericho, Mineris, Underworld, Newerth.
Side notes: I want to stay allied to Newerth, and I also want to be in a largely pvp based town. Umbra seems like the right place. lumont I would also like to apologize for the taco thing, I thought it was funny at the time but it is now ruining a lot of the things I would like to do on HC.

iGavinnn

Legacy Supporter 8
In Game Name: iGavinnn
Current Hero Paths/Specs: Wizard/Farmer
What can you contribute to Umbra: I will contribute farming supplies, maturity, and any assistants that my fellow Umbra townies.
How active are you on HC: I am on everyday for at least 4 hours
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): Yes
What other towns have you been in or are in now: I was in Oakanshire. I am sure you can figure out yourself the reason for me leaving them.
Side notes: Time I am on may vary I am in the military so sometimes duty calls and I have to head out. I will try to leave a post or something if and when this does happen. I really do hope I am accepted I met a few of the guys yesterday and they were showing me around town you guys have a great thing going and I would love to contribute to it.

Very respectfully,​
-iGavinnn​

Nevinryal

Glowstone
In Game Name: Nevinryal

Current Hero Paths/Specs: Paladin/Miner

What can you contribute to Umbra: Time, effort, and loyalty both in town and in combat. I've played minecraft for some time and have been around to see the rise and fall of many a server. I have seen what this one has to offer and come here with the intentions of getting the most out of this experience.

How active are you on HC: I am very active, on every day often for several hours a a time.
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat):Yes, both all the time. Even have a private one for friends.

What other towns have you been in or are in now: My first town was Oakenshire, though I learned much I feel the time has come to move onward and continue my journey from a new perspective. The rest I'm sure Gavin sums up in many ways to be honest and with few exceptions is the jist of it.

Side Notes: I'm an active Minecrafter and have made many a friend over the course of game play and tend to get along well in specific groups as I am into the game when I'm on, and I'm on often. I enjoy complimenting any group with what I have to offer. I absolutely love pvp and look forward to seeing all there is on this server. Best of luck to you and yours and my thanks for taking the time to go over this. ~Nevin