• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] [Umbra] {16} [Evil]

Blackpatch

Stone
In Game Name: Blackpatcher
Current Hero Paths/Specs: Ranger 25, Engineer 30.
What can you contribute to Umbra: I'm a great all round player. I turn my hand to whatever needs accomplishing whenever its repelling raider's or building structure's. I'm not going to say I'm the best at anything however I usually do a pretty decent job on whatever im tasked to do.
How active are you on HC: I'm as active as I can be. I work a full time job so you have to understand I cannot be on at ridiculous hours however when I am on I usually get things done.
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): Yes I can
What other towns have you been in or are in now: I was a member of Durotar until recently however the main bulk of them have been inactive for at least a month. I also applied for paragon and got accepted however its not ideal for me to join them on the basis of I operate in a totally different time period and I have other ingame interests such as pvp rather than building.
Side notes: If you have any concerns feel free to ask me any questions.

lumont

Legacy Supporter 3
In Game Name: Blackpatcher
Current Hero Paths/Specs: Ranger 25, Engineer 30.
What can you contribute to Umbra: I'm a great all round player. I turn my hand to whatever needs accomplishing whenever its repelling raider's or building structure's. I'm not going to say I'm the best at anything however I usually do a pretty decent job on whatever im tasked to do.
How active are you on HC: I'm as active as I can be. I work a full time job so you have to understand I cannot be on at ridiculous hours however when I am on I usually get things done.
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): Yes I can
What other towns have you been in or are in now: I was a member of Durotar until recently however the main bulk of them have been inactive for at least a month. I also applied for paragon and got accepted however its not ideal for me to join them on the basis of I operate in a totally different time period and I have other ingame interests such as pvp rather than building.
Side notes: If you have any concerns feel free to ask me any questions.

Accepted! PvP Is definitely what we are looking for in players.
PM me in game or on the forums. We will have our Wizards port you back and forth to transfer your items.

Blackpatch

Stone
Accepted! PvP Is definitely what we are looking for in players.
PM me in game or on the forums. We will have our Wizards port you back and forth to transfer your items.

Thanks however the wizard port isnt necassary. I have all day tomorrow to sort that out.

yety175

Coal
In Game Name: yety175
Current Hero Paths/Specs: crafter level 11, rogue level 11
What can you contribute to Umbra: I will bring my dedication and my leadership to the town. I will do my best to strengthen the town against its enemies and will convince the other citizens to do the same. I will also contribute my Pvp skill and experience that i have gained since i started playing pvp servers way back in 1.1 or 1.2 alpha.
How active are you on HC: im on usually 2 hours or more a day but due to school and sports it might vary.
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): I have team speak and a working mic so yes.
What other towns have you been in or are in now: Im currently in Mineris but i really dont like it. No one else from the town is ever on and its really unorganized.
Side notes: Thats all i can think of for now but if you have any questions im active on the forums most of the day.

GiiMBU

Dirt
In Game Name:GiiMBU
Current Hero Paths/Specs:caster and gonna become necromancer prof i am crafter gonna become engineer
What can you contribute to Umbra:everything
How active are you on HC:everyday
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat):yes
What other towns have you been in or are in now:none
Side notes:none

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
why does your profile say you are 23[DOUBLEPOST=1358422290,1358416958][/DOUBLEPOST]We prefer older members in Umbra. I'm going to have to deny you at this time. Good luck to you

yety175

Coal
In Game Name: yety175
Current Hero Paths/Specs: crafter level 15, rogue level 12 planing on going smith or miner path for crafter and ninja or runeblade for rouge path.
What can you contribute to Umbra: I will bring my dedication and my leadership to the town. I will do my best to strengthen the town against its enemies and will convince the other citizens to do the same. I will also contribute my Pvp skill and experience that i have gained since i started playing pvp servers way back in 1.1 or 1.2 alpha. I have held leader ship positions on a few role play servers, currently i am second in command of the mafia on a server that is cops vs. mafia. Before that i was head guard on a prison server for 6 months or so.(i was in charge of accepting new guards, dealing with problems with guards, and i also had most of the same perms as a mod.)
How active are you on HC: im on usually 2 hours or more a day but due to school and sports it might vary.
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): I have team speak and a working mic so yes.
What other towns have you been in or are in now: Im currently in Mineris but i really dont like it. No one else from the town is ever on and its really unorganized.
Side notes: Thats all i can think of for now but if you have any questions im active on the forums most of the day.
you missed my app :(, and i updated it with my current levels, and rp experience.

yety175

Coal
oh ok then... so im denied because your not recruiting now or for some other reason, i only ask because it says your recruiting in your title still.

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
yes, we are having trouble editing the thread title. Regardless, we have recently gone through some big changes and feel we're not in the position to accept new members, especially ones new to herocraft. Even though we're 'not recruiting', we still encourage people to apply.[DOUBLEPOST=1358729301,1358539044][/DOUBLEPOST]Umbra theme song Ellron23

Ellron23

Legacy Supporter 3
THIS IS UMBRA -
Sometimes you want to go

Where everybody knows your name, and they're always glad you came.
You wanna be where you can see, our troubles are all the same
You wanna be where everybody knows-
Your name.
You wanna go where people know, people are all the same,
You wanna go where everybody knows your name.

In Game Name: TheBlackReaper13
Current Hero Paths/Specs: Crafter (27)/Rogue (10)
What can you contribute to Umbra: I'm great at infantry, camouflage, and intelligence gathering. Quite frankly, I'm more of a Recon guy than anything. However, I am slowly getting better at PvP style fighting, hoping to specialize as a Ranger after I master Rogue. I am still thinking about what kind of specialization to take after mastering Crafter, and will most likely choose whatever best suits the town.
How active are you on HC: Daily, if not more.
Can you talk/listen/both on TeamSpeak (voice chat): Both.
What other towns have you been in or are in now: UnderWorld
Side notes: Well, I don't have much to say, really. My main reason for joining here is the EVIL tag -- after all, Every Villain Is Lemons!

EDIT: Also, just to contribute to that you guys were talking about, I have a suggestion for background music in the town. I don't suggest listening with headphones, guys. :)

morthanos

Glowing Redstone
Application:
In Game Name: morthanos
Current Hero Paths/Specs: Warrior
What can you contribute to Umbra: Just looking to join a town and help with whatever needs to be done.
How active are you on HC: Just joined :)
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): Yes currently in the teamspeak channel talking to some town members :D
What other towns have you been in or are in now: None
Side notes: Looking to have some fun and help out :D