• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Favorite anime, what's yours?

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Even though I've watched a lot I've still haven't taken the time to watch some great "classic" anime such as GOTS, Trigun, and Cowboy Bebop. Any favorites of yours that you recommend I should watch?

Darkwerty

Legacy Supporter 8
Me Favorite anime is 1:Fairy tail 2:One Piece 3: Bleach
Those are me top 3 anime"s

Digger 360

Coal
I'd need to go with Angel Beats, Fairy Tail and Fate/Zero (You could buy Belgium with that things animation budget)

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
I can only give two that I can say I love: Lucky Star and Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha (including A's and StrikerS)

Avoir

Obsidian
I've watched so much anime but umm, I guess is would be,SAO,Fairy Tail,Naruto Shippuuden when there's no fucking fillers, Bleach and Ao no Exorcist. Those are just the ones I can think of atm, I'm currently watching a lot of other series tho.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Even though the thread is about "Favorite Anime" It feels like everyone is just saying Shonen...

Avoir

Obsidian
There's loads of other animes i've watched im just letting you know of the ones i enjoyed the most.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Dumb question. I have wondered this for a while. How do I watch anime?
There are 3 ways legally: Watching legal streams such as Crunchyroll, Hulu, and Funimation's Website, Buying the DVD/Blu-Ray release, or watching/borrowing from a friend. Illegally you can watch Illegal streaming sites or download from torrent sites.

P.S. Well you could watch it on TV, but there are few places showing it (I think Toonami came back to Cartoon Network though.)

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
There are 3 ways legally: Watching legal streams such as Crunchyroll, Hulu, and Funimation's Website, Buying the DVD/Blu-Ray release, or watching/borrowing from a friend. Illegally you can watch Illegal streaming sites or download from torrent sites.

P.S. Well you could watch it on TV, but there are few places showing it (I think Toonami came back to Cartoon Network though.)
Oh thanks!

I suddenly do not feel like the noob anymore.
Highschool DXD, its the best if you are 18+
The beginnings okay, but as you get in, it gets amazing.

I suddenly do not feel like the noob anymore.
Highschool DXD, its the best if you are 18+
The beginnings okay, but as you get in, it gets amazing.
I would like the anime but the season ended too fast. I heard this summer they will resume it...

My favorite would have to be Code geass followed by sword art online and accel world :) then angel beats and clannad. Very well made animes.