• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Favorite anime, what's yours?

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
I've seen a few good animes in the past years, but the one that really sticks with me is Clannad.
At first glance Clannad might seem as your everyday high-school drama comedy, it starts great, with some slow bumps in the mid-season, but as the episodes goes on it gets increasingly interesting and
funny.

As for the end of S1 and S2 as a whole it starts messing with your emotions, I mean, it really messes with your emotions.

Also, I recommend not skipping or half-watching any episodes, as it gets kinda confusing at times before it wraps up in the final episodes.

Since I suck at giving descriptions, I recommend reading more about Clannad here:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/2167/Clannad

Clannad has two seasons, Clannad and Clannad After Story.
Both seasons have been dubbed and can be watched here:
http://www.watchcartoononline.com/clannad-episode-1-english-dubbed
http://www.watchcartoononline.com/clannad-after-story-episode-1-english-dubbed

That being said, what anime has really stuck with you?

And since we're on the topic of anime,
it would be nice to have an anime off-topic subsection ^-^
*wink* Admins *wink*

crispy0621

Dirt
DUDE U GAVE SAO A 6!??? HOW COULDDDD U...
Actually the beginning was great but I think they certainly rushed it
and could have added more action in. The ending was pretty shitty imo. It was definately not
a 6 though haha. I hope they make another season I have heard rumors they are/might but I am
not hip in the anime world so I have no clue...

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Sword Art Online. The only anime I have ever watched, and probably the only one I will ever watch.

Colonel Rick

Legacy Supporter 7
I like giant robots a lot. Some of the Gundam story lines get weird, but the action is always top notch.

Desert Punk, Trigun, and Tears to Tiara are up on top of mine. I avoid as much of the short (13 episode or less) anime shows as possible.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
DUDE U GAVE SAO A 6!??? HOW COULDDDD U...
Actually the beginning was great but I think they certainly rushed it
and could have added more action in. The ending was pretty shitty imo. It was definately not
a 6 though haha. I hope they make another season I have heard rumors they are/might but I am
not hip in the anime world so I have no clue...
First and foremost I would give the first quarter of the show an 8.5. The Fairy arc was really bad IMO and I would give that a 4. Do the math and round down and ya get 6! Also I read the Light Novels before hand and the adaptation was not up to par ( They removed an entire section from the Fairy Arc!) They are defiantly going to make a second season (Most likely GGO: Gun Gale Online "Yes Guns...Be ready" which I hope will be better.)

crispy0621

Dirt
First and foremost I would give the first quarter of the show and 8.5. The Fairy arc was really bad IMO and I would give that a 4. Do the math and round down and ya get 6! Also I read the Light Novel before hand and adaptation was not up to par ( They removed an entire section from the Fairy Arc!) They are defiantly going to make a second season (Most likely GGO: Gun Gale Online "Yes Guns...Be ready" which I hope will be better.)
I totally agree haha. The Fairy arc was HORRIBLE. It was rushed in 12 episodes, like no action lol and the ending to the season was bleh

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Honestly I dont give two fucks about your opinion. I liked SAO and that is all that matters to me.
Whoa! Calm down man. I just find it interesting that SAO was the first anime you have (and hopefully not) will ever watch. If you liked it why do you plan to give up on anime?

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Honestly I dont give two fucks about your opinion. I liked SAO and that is all that matters to me.
If you're here to argue, or simply throw away time, please leave.

This is a thread about favorite animes, and as you said yourself, you've only ever watched one, and you're not going to watch more. So I don't even see any reason to reply here in the first place.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
If you're here to argue, or simply throw away time, please leave.

This is a thread about favorite animes, and as you said yourself, you've only ever watched one, and you're not going to watch more. So I don't even see any reason to reply here in the first place.

No need to reply to this.
(Fail, meant to edit).
(Oh the irony).

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Whoa! Calm down man. I just find it interesting that SAO was the first anime you have (and hopefully not) will ever watch. If you liked it why do you plan to give up on anime?
I dont see how I need to calm down if I was just telling my straight opinion about your post. And about why I "gave up on anime", I never really was too much interested in animes. I just found SAO interesting and thats it.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
I dont see how I need to calm down if I was just telling my straight opinion about your post. And about why I "gave up on anime", I never really was too much interested in animes. I just found SAO interesting and thats it.
Again, if you're not interested in animes, I don't see any reason for you to be posting in a thread named "favorite anime".

Gogo9519

Wood
Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch and Death Note are my favourite animes, but i don't have a virtual list and start now would be hard to remember every anime '-' and i am lazy.