• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

How To Create GUI Elements in Macro Mod! (Cooldowns/Mana Bar)

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Here's a better Cooldown GUI with Stamina bar which flashes when you hit below 35% and a working HP bar whose colors change as HP goes down and stops at red if dying...
I've set the cooldown labels, bars and countdown timers to appear when on cooldown and disappear when cooldown is finished...
c23ad8a8b0.png

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Here's what happens when I edit it.
0mOhUAr.png

Normal skills are just blue and turn dark red when used.
Totems turn green, then yellow and bright red as they get closer to expiry, then to the same red once they are expired.
If a Totem is recalled, it turns dark red immediately and if a Totem is placed with recall on cooldown it's magenta.
The bars themselves tick far faster, which makes low cooldown skills and color transitions smoother.
Also, skill labels mirror the color of their bar.

It's everything a Shaman needs! (Except auto recall, but Kain would have my head for that and it seems the ECHO command is disabled regardless.)

Side note: The mana bar is just the usual mirror of verbose mana. If I'm going to stare at the side all day, I might as well put mana there.

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
Also you are making it more complex than need be, number one, make cd time one second less than actual cd, considering it is waiting 1000ms, second, don't put $${}$$ in your script, instead change onchat to $${$$<skill.txt>$$}$$. That is all

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
So last night i got jump to work on test, but the problem is when i do it, it only fills up a tiny TINY bit of the bar D:

Also, are counters a macro thing?

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
What us support classes need to figure out is a method to parse the targeted players user name for buffs.

"Eldrylars casts Courage on Northeaster" would display Courage Northeaster: 1449s
There would be perhaps 10 empty slots for buffs, that when a "other" buff is activated it grabs the players name, the buff type and starts a count down for it's duration and sorts it into the first unused slot. Once the effect wears off it would null the username and buff and the previous information would clear off the screen.
:D
Would be pro, perhaps sometime I will try to do it.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Well once my internet is fixed and I get a new router at the end of the month ill have to get this and try it :p