• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] (KoM) Malkier (31) [Evil]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RECRUITMENT APPLICATION

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? AustrianOnline
  2. How long have you played HC? about 2 Weeks
  3. How old are you? 14
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? IkeBinZ told me to applicate for your town.He said that I am an active Player with much potentil.I want to join because he said that many Germans are in your town and well my main language is German...
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None
  6. What class are you? Rogue
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? I am already Mecrhant nd plan to be a Ninja
  8. How often are you active in game? Nearly every day about 3-5h
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Yes
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes

erikus6

Gold
been trying to contact Rumblestikk, Aburrido, and Msgigi for days now to be invited to town/get info on it, but either someone not choosing to answer or I just happened to always be on when everyone is offline or afk :I

Jayed2594

Coal
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Jayed2594
  2. How long have you played HC? About a year
  3. How old are you? 18
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? I have friends that are part of the town. (Kidwatson)
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Before the map reset I was part of Christmas Town.
  6. What class are you? Healer
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Druid or Cleric and Not Sure
  8. How often are you active in game? Every other day
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Not at the moment

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
been trying to contact Rumblestikk, Aburrido, and Msgigi for days now to be invited to town/get info on it, but either someone not choosing to answer or I just happened to always be on when everyone is offline or afk :I

I've been afk a lot, I'm very sorry, I'm currently home now, so my afks should be less frequent

duco232

TNT
hello,

What is your IGN (case sensitive)?
it's duco232.How long have you played HC?
I've been playing since the the eleventh of november, 2011. so since zeal, kind of.
How old are you?
I'm fifteen years old.
Why do you want to join Malkier?
first of all, I like evil towns. and the presententation of this. the town seems strong with quite a lot of people. I think I can find my place here.
Other Towns you were part of?
Atlantis and Mortem, both evil towns.
What class are you?
I'm a warrior/crafter.
Future spec plans (class and profession)?
I'm not sure. I feel like I should choose samurai, because of the damage. but at the same time I feel dragoon would be good because of the mobility. as for my profession, I think engineer or mason.
How often are you active in game?
at least once a day.
Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)?
of course I am.
Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone?
I've got teamspeak, but I need to figure out if I could use a Bluetooth headset with this thing.
Have you read our rules?
yes I have.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
hello,

I've been playing since the the eleventh of november, 2011. so since zeal, kind of.
How old are you?
I'm fifteen years old.
first of all, I like evil towns. and the presententation of this. the town seems strong with quite a lot of people. I think I can find my place here.
What class are you?
I'm a warrior/crafter.
I'm not sure. I feel like I should choose samurai, because of the damage. but at the same time I feel dragoon would be good because of the mobility. as for my profession, I think engineer or mason.
at least once a day.
of course I am.
I've got teamspeak, but I need to figure out if I could use a Bluetooth headset with this thing.
Have you read our rules?
yes I have.
Weren't you part of Canterlot/Camelot? :eek:

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
hello,

How old are you?
I'm fifteen years old.
What class are you?
I'm a warrior/crafter.
at least once a day.
of course I am.
Have you read our rules?
yes I have.
OMGDUCOHI
You were in Mortem?
That's right, you were!
Well hello there! :D

CoolBeans279(Alt)

Glowing Redstone
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Xblock_loverX
  2. How long have you played HC? 5 months.
  3. How old are you? 13
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? I have had problems with other towns trolling/killing me and i talked to MsGigi about this town and from what i hear i dont think i would be trolled/killed.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Underworld, Gravkoc.
  6. What class are you? Disciple/Farmer
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Disciple/Farmer
  8. How often are you active in game? Mostly 5-8 hours a day.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Yes.
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes, (cant allways use it though)
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes.

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? XRazorMonkeyX
  2. How long have you played HC? id say about 4 months off and on
  3. How old are you? 17
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? looks like a legit town
  5. Other Towns you were part of? on the old map i wasn in windhelm, konoha, and one other, cant remember the name...
  6. What class are you? rogue
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? ninja or ranger, and engineer or mason
  8. How often are you active in game? about every night
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? fine by me
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? yep
  11. Have you read our rules? yes

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
LISTEN UP!
Enough of this crap with the offtopic convosations and comments. Applications are getting ignored and missed. This is rude to those players AND annoying as we NEED more active users within our town.
From now on, unless it's a serious reply to an application or unless Rumble okay's it, stfu and take it to PM's.
Now then...
-As far as I'm aware, you're all accepted. Get with me in-game and I'll talk to you. I'll send you all a PM with our info.
@Jayed2594 We're looking for really active members. Although you'd be on every other day, do you know how long you might be on each day? If it's for longish periods of time, accepted.
@Xblock_loverX Get with us in TS so me and Rumble can discuss things with you.
@Rumblestikk - Look okay to you? EDIT - Can we ask Brutal to clean up the thread?

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
LISTEN UP!
Enough of this crap with the offtopic convosations and comments. Applications are getting ignored and missed. This is rude to those players AND annoying as we NEED more active users within our town.

From now on, unless it's a serious reply to an application or unless Rumble okay's it, stfu and take it to PM's.

Now then...
@WithStride @DubGNubz @TinyMinerPL @AustrianOnline @XRazorMonkeyX @duco232
-As far as I'm aware, you're all accepted. Get with me in-game and I'll talk to you. I'll send you all a PM with our info.

@Jayed2594 We're looking for really active members. Although you'd be on every other day, do you know how long you might be on each day? If it's for longish periods of time, accepted.

@Xblock_loverX Get with us in TS so me and Rumble can discuss things with you.

@Rumblestikk - Look okay to you? EDIT - Can we ask Brutal to clean up the thread?

Hell yeah. I approve of this. Time to get some shit straight. Making my amends to the thread.

Jayed2594

Coal
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Jayed2594
  2. How long have you played HC? About a year
  3. How old are you? 18
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? I have friends that are part of the town. (Kidwatson)
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Before the map reset I was part of Christmas Town.
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Druid or Cleric and Not Sure
  8. How often are you active in game? Every other day
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Not at the moment
To be honest, it depends on the day. I have classes which end at a different time everyday but I will be on for about two to three hours.

CoolBeans279(Alt)

Glowing Redstone
@Xblock_loverX Get with us in TS so me and Rumble can discuss things with you. Kk i can get on ts in about 1 hour (just woke up) and i can be on for 1-2 hours, [WARNING] ( i sound like a fucking 9 year old girl.....)

@Xblock_loverX Get with us in TS so me and Rumble can discuss things with you. Kk i can get on ts in about 1 hour (just woke up) and i can be on for 1-2 hours, [WARNING] ( i sound like a fucking 9 year old girl.....)
Spoiler alert: he's been on hc for 3 1/2 month joined skyfall and stole 4 stacks of gold from us. He's 10 year old girl. He lied on whitelist app. He doesn't ever talk to anybody except in chat were he talked so much kainzo
G muted him. Lastly he breaks stuff all the time. Oh and he only plays 2 hours a day.

Valyou3

Legacy Supporter 2
RECRUITMENT APPLICATION
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? valyou3
  2. How long have you played HC? Over a year
  3. How old are you? 17
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? I have never been in a 'Evil' town its always been neutral or good, so I want to spice things up a bit in Herocraft 4.0. I'm also looking into this town for protection and active people to play with, I plan on helping out the town as much as I can.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? During 4.0 None, before 4.0 cant remember the names due to took a break due to 'work' but that isn't an issue anymore.
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Bloodmage | N/A
  8. How often are you active in game? During the week 3-5+ hours a day, weekends varies
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Not a problem
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes, and yes
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes, of course

CoolBeans279(Alt)

Glowing Redstone
Spoiler alert: he's been on hc for 3 1/2 month joined skyfall and stole 4 stacks of gold from us. He's 10 year old girl. He lied on whitelist app. He doesn't ever talk to anybody except in chat were he talked so much kainzo
G muted him. Lastly he breaks stuff all the time. Oh and he only plays 2 hours a day.
Hahaha im on all day, i never stole shit from skyfall and i got whitelisted may ive been on hc for 5 months only played 4 months was gone 1 month and im not a 10 year old girl, if the town dosent want me fine decline me i will solo with my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.