• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Anime Suggestions

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
I would suggest continuing Lucky Star, trying Nichijou (translated as My Ordinary Life) and maybe looking into Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha if you like Magical Girl anime.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Mobile suit gundam 00 <--- cant remember the older ones T T but this ones a nice story
as for others you've already seen them
Gundam Wing is the origional if I remember correctly, I remember watching that on Toonami as a kid =p

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Gundam Wing is the origional if I remember correctly, I remember watching that on Toonami as a kid =p
origional origional origional origional origional origional origional origional origional

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
origional origional origional origional origional origional origional origional origional
I am confused by this statement ;-;

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
Dragon Ball Z is so boring.

Edit
-------
Still waiting for an influx of disagrees.

Yes I'm not your average person who likes DBZ because they watched it as a kid or because it's a "classic". It just really bores me, there isn't much emotion in it at all and there is way too much unnecessary talking.

crazshamo

Wood
Theres this really interesting anime, though quite short, called mushishi (or mushi master). Its about a travelling doctor who wanders through what appears to be some traditional japanese cultured land as he cures people of ilnesses caused by highly spiritual beings known as mushi. Its a really interesting show to watch and i found it really amazing. :)

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
Ok all you 5 year olds EtKEnn , dils1 , HoldMyPie , and Diffuse stop fucking making fun of a kid that is younger then you it might be the Internet and you might think that your cool hiding behind your computer screen,but I would like to see what you would do if has400 actually got mad and decided to take this to the police (which he shouldn't unless he gets something that's over the line) you all would be fucked.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Yes I'm not your average person who likes DBZ because they watched it as a kid or because it's a "classic". It just really bores me, there isn't much emotion in it at all and there is way too much unnecessary talking.
Oh I agree it's a terrible show but yet I love it anyway :p