• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Anime Suggestions

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.
Kekkaishi
Ao No Excorsist
Medaka Box
(Don't remember what it's called, but HolyRane has it for his profile picture)
Soul Eater
Inuyasha

AcexWild

Legacy Supporter 4
Kinda unknown.. And not going to lie sounds like a horrible anime... Its called Basquash. Its an Mech/Basketball anime lol.... I liked it but it more than likely only appeals to certain people.

ThatAintFalco

Portal
stfu sao is awesome!

But it has so many flaws. I am confused why people think SAO is so good. Other than the first 2 episodes, it's basically Kirito being some sort of god, defying hard-coded game logic, while in a harem. Not sure how that makes an anime good.

Lord_Orchid

Legacy Supporter 7
triguns is well its meh

more suggestions
dot( yes dot) hack // quantum
Black rock shooter OVA
black rock shooter anime series
Steins gate ( dunno why but its entertaining)

kongrave

Portal
SAO light novel is amazing. The anime cut out too many great parts of it especially the romance sections.
Drilldrills list.. or your list? :)
Lol, I'm so tired of people accusing diffuse and drilldrill of being the same person when they're quite obviously not. Diffuse doesn't even watch anime.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
SAO light novel is amazing. The anime cut out too many great parts of it especially the romance sections.

Lol, I'm so tired of people accusing diffuse and drilldrill of being the same person when they're quite obviously not. Diffuse doesn't even watch anime.
Why would Diffuse post Drilldrills anime list, why wouldn't 'Drilldrill' do it himself?
:)

kongrave

Portal
Why would Diffuse post Drilldrills anime list, why wouldn't 'Drilldrill' do it himself?
:)
He doesn't log on forums he rarely even logs on the only time he does is when he borrows diffuse's comp. plus because drilldrill is the anime enthusiast and not diffuse lol. I mean if you really wanted proof come meet us at san jose. Edit: nvm you're 14 lol that would be too sketchy. (drilldrill would rape you)

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
He doesn't log on forums he rarely even logs on the only time he does is when he borrows diffuse's comp. plus because drilldrill is the anime enthusiast and not diffuse lol. I mean if you really wanted proof come meet us at san jose. Edit: nvm you're 14 lol that would be too sketchy. (drilldrill would rape you)
I'll be in San Jose this summer to hang out with KanJam. Bahaha.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
dw, I would'nt want to go to America anyway.