• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Catalog of Herocraftian Society: Bastion

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Not sure if teddytazer intends to go for kingdom with Lunaris.
Or if c12095 is getting started with erecting Rangpur.

Tagged in case you guys want to add your kingdoms as official or not. Apologies if you choose not to.

A

alexhoff1

Not sure if teddytazer intends to go for kingdom with Lunaris.
Or if c12095 is getting started with erecting Rangpur.

Tagged in case you guys want to add your kingdoms as official or not. Apologies if you choose not to.

A. Lunaris disbanded to form Jericho and the TCK.
B. can we please update this thread? :L

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
A. Lunaris disbanded to form Jericho and the TCK.
B. can we please update this thread? :L
It's not my responsibility to write summaries for other people's kingdoms alex... I tagged Teddy over two weeks ago, and in that time span Lunaris disbanded.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
We have had hordes of recent recruits and are in fact as active as ever. Almost 8k in the townbank now too. It's just me that's gone abit inactive since I discovered Empire: Total War.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
We have had hordes of recent recruits and are in fact as active as ever. Almost 8k in the townbank now too. It's just me that's gone abit inactive since I discovered Empire: Total War.
Empire Total War was fun, that's the Total War game i've spent most time in except RTW ofc.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Glad to see this thread is still getting updated. I think other towns need to post on this to get their info in

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Could you add Voidforge to the OS town list? Or do we need to be official first?

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I think you can add Belegost to the OS list of towns (it would be a satellite due to it's distance from the other towns). Not absolutely sure about this so Acherous xexorian correct me if I am wrong.