• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Catalog of Herocraftian Society: Bastion

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
For the several past maps, we've had threads dedicated to acknowledging the various kingdoms that dot Herocraft. Giving a nod of thanks to @st3pur308 - I hereby present the 3rd catalog of monarchies (or otherwise in Herocraft). I'm just a host and facilitator for organizing this aspect of Herocraftian politics, you all are the makers.

Please post for your kingdom in the following format:

Kingdom:
Capital:
Towns*:
*Including planned towns
History:

You may add links, but try not to advertise.

Kingdoms:
Kingdom: Legion of Oblivion (LO)
Capital: Paragon
Towns: Braavos, Verstad, Rapture, Reign
History: The Legion of Oblivion was founded on a neutral basis by Farroes and Darroes on the Dragon map, being the vestiges of Light's Hope from Zeal. Previously composed of Jonsoon's Dawnstar, whiteninja1970's Solitude, and leftovers5's Oblivion, the LO remained a force to be reckoned with on Dragon. This map, Jonsoon's Braavos, EldryLars' Paragon, leftovers5's Verstad, jmandudeguy's Rapture, and EnLight707's Reign are bound together under the same banner as before. The LO has no official allies, citizens are free to personally ally with whomever they please. On the same token, citizens can kill whomever they please. We are a tight-knit community that is welcoming of new and old players that show a willingness to commit to the kingdom.

Kingdom: Order of the Star
Capital: Newerth
Towns: Skyforge, Oasis, Voidforge, Belegost (satellite)
History: The Order of the Star (OS) is a kingdom that revolves around the oldest community of players on the server, the KRS/KOE/NEO groups. OS is quick to welcome non-veterans to its ranks but tends to uphold old standards set by the towns of the previous maps. Back when PVP wasn't possible/brand new and towns were built specifically to look good, not built specifically to protect you. Art form before function. As long as there are still veterans on this server, we will be here.
History: Malkier was created to bring a Classy Evil to the server. It is mostly composed of old Halloween Town, Imperium, and Windhelm members from the Dragon map. We pride ourselves in our teamwork and building plans. We welcome almost anyone into our ranks, after the application process of course.
History:

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I'll give you a little info about the towns in XD

Kingdom: Xandria Dominion (name subject to change for this map)

Towns: Skyforge, Eclipse, Genesis

History: Xandria Dominion (XD for short) is a kingdom that revolves around the oldest community of players on the server, the KRS/KOE/NEO groups. XD is quick to welcome non-veterans to its ranks but tends to uphold old standards set by the towns of the previous maps. Back when PVP wasn't possible/brand new and towns were built specifically to look good, not built specifically to protect you. Art form before function. As long as there are still veterans on this server, we will be here.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I'll give you a little info about the towns in XD

Kingdom: Xandria Dominion (name subject to change for this map)

Towns: Skyforge, Eclipse, Genesis

History: Xandria Dominion (XD for short) is a kingdom that revolves around the oldest community of players on the server, the KRS/KOE/NEO groups. XD is quick to welcome non-veterans to its ranks but tends to uphold old standards set by the (in my opinion, better looking) towns of the previous maps. Back when PVP wasn't possible/brand new and towns were built specifically to look good, not built specifically to protect you. Art from before function. As long as there are still veterans on this server, we will be here.
Sounds good, added into the catalog!

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Kingdom: Kingdom of Malkier (KoM)

Capital: Malkier
Towns*: Ayleth, ??? (We have a mayor, but no name currently)​

History: Malkier was created to bring a Classy Evil to the server. It is mostly composed of old Halloween Town, Imperium, and Windhelm members from the Dragon map. We pride ourselves in our teamwork and building plans. We welcome almost anyone into our ranks, after the application process of course.

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
I wouldn't really consider Mineris a Kingdom, we are only planning to make one town because of the ridiculous cost for upgrading.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Kingdom: Kingdom of Malkier (KoM)

Capital: Malkier
Towns*: Ayleth, ??? (We have a mayor, but no name currently)​

Added.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
Once I am able to start or recruit a few more towns to my banners I will call my Kingdom Ubique, which means everywhere. The capitol will of course be Alicubi, which means somewhere.