• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Forum Tabs ...

iGavinnn

Legacy Supporter 8
Whatcha think?

Working on setting it up better but overall I like it.

Any update on this? I know a lot is going on with 1.5 and all just wondering what was going on with this. Personally the way the forums are now drives me nuts 0.o

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Any update on this? I know a lot is going on with 1.5 and all just wondering what was going on with this. Personally the way the forums are now drives me nuts 0.o
What part of it drives you nuts? its closer to what I want than before...
Lemme know!

iGavinnn

Legacy Supporter 8
What part of it drives you nuts? its closer to what I want than before...
Lemme know!

At the moment I am trying to figure out the direction things are going in. So with all these new servers starting to be implemented is HC the main one and then these other server fall into HC or is HC and all the other servers something that falls under all of DH? I guess that would be the best place to start is what is the main thing trying to be advertised here? And then finding the best way to get the other servers organized. At the moment I feel like things are just all over the place. Will you have any free time monday or tuesday to talk in TS?