• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ZackTheBerserker's whitelist app

I have always wanted to join a RPG server where there's actual stats in the game I found Herocraft googling it while trying to find one and I thought..("Huh a perfect fit.") I've always wanted to build stuff with my friend fight some mobs and learn new attacks! So it just seemed perfect! I really like to be whitelisted so my buildings don't get destroyed and my friends can have fun.

RagingDragon5

Portal
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: ZackTheBerserker
  2. Location & Age: Kansas,14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: Yes on Aeonblox (another rpg server) and it was typing to fast got kicked out tons of time and got myself banned.
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: {HCZ16}
I have always wanted to join a RPG server where there's actual stats in the game I found Herocraft googling it while trying to find one and I thought..("Huh a perfect fit.") I've always wanted to build stuff with my friend fight some mobs and learn new attacks! So it just seemed perfect! I really like to be whitelisted so my buildings don't get destroyed and my friends can have fun.
Reviewing

Your profile age and application age are different. What is your correct date of birth?
Strange I thought my dad would know my correct age while I was in the restroom..it's 14 derp and wow did he went overboard ee. I think he was tryin to be cautious it's April 10th 2000