• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Who wants to join a marketing triangle scheme?

idkhowtoplay

Stone
I doooo!!!!!! ;D

Well at the moment trying to generate some extra cash to buy pr0n with. This site seems fine for the moment and if you follow some tricks like using "roboform" to autocomplete half of it and the greasemonkey "SAY NO" plugin for firefox, it makes all the silly things much easier. :/

Also I figured out a way to gain 83 cents per day in less than a minute.
(PM for the trick)

But yeah, if anyone else is interested, you can join using my referral link or just going straight to the site itself. (Advertisements ftw.)

CashCrate Referral6 (much appreciated)

Or just the site itself...
CashCrate

Thanks for reading!!!
(Please troll me, I enjoy it)

FuzLogix

Legacy Supporter 7
I know we're off-topic and all that, but this place stinks of spam, anyone else smell that?

Idkhowtoplay
- Once again, doing what he does best (not knowing how to play)

Congrats, you fail...

x

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
lol fuz those actually work sometimes. My friend made like $40 off one of those sites for making a bot to use the sites search engine a couple days straight in the background while he did other stuff. Then they banned him. lol

idkhowtoplay

Stone
FuzLogix said:
I know we're off-topic and all that, but this place stinks of spam, anyone else smell that?

Idkhowtoplay
- Once again, doing what he does best (not knowing how to play)

Congrats, you fail...

x

I sincerely hate you :/