• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelisted

Vasilis

Dirt
Id really love to be white listed. lots of fun. please ,make it soon, i might donate if i can play soon.

RagingDragon5

Portal
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: skilldogster
  2. Location & Age: USA Oregon 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: Lc- gave friend Ip to server (1.5 years ago) HC- admin abusing powers, mad at me (idk why) (2 years ago)
  4. Referral(s):
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: Yes
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCs12
Id really love to be white listed. lots of fun. please ,make it soon, i might donate if i can play soon.
Reviewing

Vasilis

Dirt
Hmm that must be messed up i am 16 like i said in my application... idk why, can i change my profile??

And yes the ban was for a server i was working on with a friend, while he was off he didn't want anyone on so he banned all the workers instead of just white-listing it, idk why he didn't just whitelist the server. Then he decided that he didn't like my buildings and banned me for "greifing" (he hated what i made)

Sorry for all the trouble about the age and bans, if you have anymore questions just ask
me, i really want to play as a whitelister so i'll be checking frequently.

-skilldogster

Vasilis

Dirt
Sep 12, 1998, age 16 that is my birth, sorry for mixup i must have miss clicked, and not checked it.

RagingDragon5

Portal
Hmm that must be messed up i am 16 like i said in my application... idk why, can i change my profile??

And yes the ban was for a server i was working on with a friend, while he was off he didn't want anyone on so he banned all the workers instead of just white-listing it, idk why he didn't just whitelist the server. Then he decided that he didn't like my buildings and banned me for "greifing" (he hated what i made)

Sorry for all the trouble about the age and bans, if you have anymore questions just ask
me, i really want to play as a whitelister so i'll be checking frequently.

-skilldogster

Is this the truth? The story seems a little weird. I'm not saying you are lying, but honesty is the best way to get whitelisted.

RagingDragon5

Portal
Have you never made a mistake

I've made mistakes plenty of times, I have also owned up to most of my mistakes. It's my job as a Proctor to whitelist people. You said if there was any more questions then ask, but when I did ask a question you tried to turn it around to me. I'm just trying to do my job as best as I can, I hope you can see and understand that. Have fun playing HC :).