• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist | ZeroAer

ZeroAer

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: ZeroAer
  2. Location & Age: Illinois, 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None. [:
  4. Referral(s): xAffective
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Well, the heroes plugin is one of my favorite plugins of all. I first heard about it on a a different server, and spent all of yesterday looking for a good heroes server. I found nothing though. ]: Then my friend told me about HeroCraft, the server that is the main source of the heroes plugin, and I was astonished! I looked over the server rules, read the wiki, and the second I finished the wiki, I went straight to applying, because I know that this server will be a fantastic one.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes. [:
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes. [:
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Well I'm a nice guy overall, I tolerate 'trolls' to an extent, and hate hackers, and cheaters. I'm good at PvP, and I enjoy ranking up, and building big structures. I would like to join this server.
  9. Special key: HCZ7
  10. Additional Info: I played this one FPS game named Soldier Front for about a year, and playing some CoD games at the moment, but Minecraft with the heroes plugin especially, is what I prefer the most.

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
I found 2 bans. Could you please explain what happened and when the bans occurred?

[0] => 213.163.92.61:25609 .:. logged out when confronted about his alternet account that has confirmed grief
[1] => strontkever.com .:. griefing

ZeroAer

Wood
I kind of remember the first ban because it was my last day on the server and just went around and looked for smaller houses that had few belongings in them. I did infact grief the house, however I don't remember being confronted about the grief. I also got on the server, and I wasn't banned. Also I got on the server and the last place I was in I wasn't able to destroy, or steal anything.[For checking purposes]

The second one, I don't remember at all. I attempted to get on the server a few minutes ago, and it was down, so I wasn't able to the where I was last, or what the server had. But, around the second month I got my account my friend begged me to use it, I let him use it, and he did get on a lot of different servers. But I don't think you guys would believe that, so I'll just take whole responsibility for the grief, I would go and apologize but it was down.

The last server I was on which was FlamingCraft (which also had the heroes plugin), I did not grief on that server nor did I steal anything from it, all I did was PvP and train. Now that it's down, this server is my last hope of playing a server with the Heroes Plugin.

ZeroAer

Wood
I have never used the xraying mod in my entire Minecraft career, I strongly disapprove of it, and if I did xray I would not be enjoying Minecraft because it ruins all the fun. Do you know the dates of when I was banned, because I took a long break from Minecraft around 3-4 months ago.
But the only mods I have ever used were OptiFine, and Rei's Minimap. I could promise you that if I am accepted into this server, I would never use any cheating mods, grief, steal, or anything that is against your rules.

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
Alright, I'll trust you ;) Welcome to Herocraft! Please check your inbox for server details.