• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: WittyUsername816
  2. Location & Age: USA 17yr
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): N/A
  4. Referral(s): N/A
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was browsing the Bukkit plugins list and noticed Herocraft, I then remembered that someone'd said it was made for a server and then released publicly, thought I'd check you out.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I will once I've logged in once. I don't have the time to log in right now, but I will some time tomorrow. Yeah, I voted on all but Planet Minecraft which was 'experiencing high traffic' and wouldn't work right.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a, reasonably, mature young man. I enjoy the online community, and I will always accept constructive criticism. I love interacting with others, and I will almost always strive to improve.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCW16
  10. Additional Info: I've done moderation on many servers. I've played on many RPG, RP, Survival and creative servers. Yeah, that's about it.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft In-game name: WittyUsername816
  2. Location & Age: USA 17yr
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): N/A
  4. Referral(s): N/A
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was browsing the Bukkit plugins list and noticed Herocraft, I then remembered that someone'd said it was made for a server and then released publicly, thought I'd check you out.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I will once I've logged in once. I don't have the time to log in right now, but I will some time tomorrow. Yeah, I voted on all but Planet Minecraft which was 'experiencing high traffic' and wouldn't work right.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a, reasonably, mature young man. I enjoy the online community, and I will always accept constructive criticism. I love interacting with others, and I will almost always strive to improve.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCW16
  10. Additional Info: I've done moderation on many servers. I've played on many RPG, RP, Survival and creative servers. Yeah, that's about it.
Reviewing.
Accepted. Welcome to Herocraft. Check your inbox.